Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How many of the Racing/Challenge stories do you think are truthful

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2003, 12:42 PM
Montez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many of the Racing/Challenge stories do you think are truthful

How many of the stories in the racing section you think are bull, I think alot of them are made up and pieced together by what people have read and add their own flair to it to try to make it seem real(basically trying to say what they think people want to hear). Reading through some of them with my wife we just were thinking yeah right!
Old 10-02-2003, 01:58 PM
JPizzle

Here's a true story...
I was in my z with my blad friend, let's call him vin, and this ferrari pulled up next to me. I look over at him and ask, "what's the retail on one of those?" He then says to me, "more then you can afford PAL." So I look over at my friend and he says, "smoke him". So I decimate him off the line and beat him so durty that I slow down and go to a restaurant and he still doesn't catch up.
Old 10-02-2003, 02:04 PM
Phatmitzu

I remeber that part...
Old 10-02-2003, 02:06 PM
Montez

Originally posted by JPizzle
Here's a true story...
I was in my z with my blad friend, let's call him vin, and this ferrari pulled up next to me. I look over at him and ask, "what's the retail on one of those?" He then says to me, "more then you can afford PAL." So I look over at my friend and he says, "smoke him". So I decimate him off the line and beat him so durty that I slow down and go to a restaurant and he still doesn't catch up.
Old 10-02-2003, 02:06 PM
Blue04

I don't know why they would be. I've never seen anybody get any "celebrity" on a board for beating a (insert sports car here). It's not like people are going around revering (insert forum name here) because he beat an EVO, STi, Porsche ect...

Although knowing the nature of people in general today, some of them MUST be fake and that's sad for them.
Old 10-02-2003, 07:15 PM
EnthuZiast
Guess whose back, back again...

Good story. And making up a story is pathetic but usually people are intelligent enough to decifer for themselves whether its B.S.
Old 10-02-2003, 07:40 PM
Z2k3

Well I think alot of stories are probably embelished at least a little, granted some are probably 100% true but I'd be willing to bet alot are exaggerated. However, I've only posted a few stories of my own in the racing section and every one of them has been 100% true.

Mine have to be true because I put so much detail into them and they are so long and drawn out, that if they were fake it would take me weeks to think all that crap up lol.
Old 10-02-2003, 08:04 PM
Dissolved

Attached Thumbnails How many of the Racing/Challenge stories do you think are truthful-sig.gif  
Old 10-02-2003, 08:10 PM
Fast281

I Dunno Exactly How "Fast" Some Of Your Z's Are But In My Stang I Have Beat Some Very High Priced Cars. The Z's Are Nice Cars But For The Same Price You Could Get The 03 Cobra That Would Blow Any Z Out Of The Water. The Z's Are Nice Cars Thats Why Im Buying One But I Wouldnt Be Buying A Z For Performance IMHO.....
Old 10-02-2003, 08:14 PM
FLY BY Z

Originally posted by Fast281
I Dunno Exactly How "Fast" Some Of Your Z's Are But In My Stang I Have Beat Some Very High Priced Cars. The Z's Are Nice Cars But For The Same Price You Could Get The 03 Cobra That Would Blow Any Z Out Of The Water. The Z's Are Nice Cars Thats Why Im Buying One But I Wouldnt Be Buying A Z For Performance IMHO.....
I could have had a Z or a 03 Cobra for 31K. I took the Z. How can anyone justify spending 30K+ on a Mustang is beyond me. It still falls apart like the V6 model like it or not. IRS and a supercharger do not make for a totally different vehicle. I went for what the car would be in 10 years as opposed to how fast it is in the 1/4 mile. I gots a whip that does the quata quick (not the Z haha).
Old 10-02-2003, 08:19 PM
Fast281

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head
I could have had a Z or a 03 Cobra for 31K. I took the Z. How can anyone justify spending 30K+ on a Mustang is beyond me. It still falls apart like the V6 model like it or not. IRS and a supercharger do not make for a totally different vehicle. I went for what the car would be in 10 years as opposed to how fast it is in the 1/4 mile. I gots a whip that does the quata quick (not the Z haha).
I Paid 55k For A Mustang. The Z Is Nicer And Made Better. But Performance Wise Put A Z And A 03 Cobra At The Line And The Cobra Will Pull Like I Pull On My GF's Panties. All I Was Saying Was If You Were Going To Buy A Car For Performance The Z Would Not Be 1st On My List For The Amount Of $$. But This Is MO.....
Old 10-02-2003, 08:55 PM
Dissolved

Performance Wise Put A Z And A 03 Cobra At The Line And The Cobra Will Pull Like I Pull On My GF's Panties.
While I pull off your gf's panties
Old 10-02-2003, 08:56 PM
Fast281

Originally posted by Pure Tremble
While I pull off your gf's panties
Well She Isnt My GF But I Say We Pull Them Off Together
Old 10-03-2003, 08:14 AM
fairladyz33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, anything can happen, this world has some f##ked up people...I pretty much believe everything, except if you say your stock Z beat a Lambo or Ferrari by 20 cars...

speakin of which, me and my other Z buddy were crusin on highway 7 and saw this Ferrari 360 Modena Spider, my stupid friend guned his car right by the 360 and see if he would race him...he said after: I just want to hear his engine and see how much I'd lose by...haha, that was funny....but he didn't follow of course.

I love to see expensive cars drivin slow on the highway, not like those stupid Honda kids thinkin they are in the not fast not furious movie.
Old 10-03-2003, 12:07 PM
JPizzle

I Paid 55k For A Mustang. The Z Is Nicer And Made Better. But Performance Wise Put A Z And A 03 Cobra At The Line And The Cobra Will Pull Like I Pull On My GF's Panties. All I Was Saying Was If You Were Going To Buy A Car For Performance The Z Would Not Be 1st On My List For The Amount Of $$. But This Is MO.....
Why Do You Type Like This? Were You Never Properly Taught Capitalization Correctly? When You Type Like This, It Gets Really Annoying.
Old 10-03-2003, 01:01 PM
mpfstew

Originally posted by Pure Tremble
LMFAO!

MF
'03 Redline Track
Old 10-03-2003, 03:00 PM
Fast281

Originally posted by JPizzle
Why Do You Type Like This? Were You Never Properly Taught Capitalization Correctly? When You Type Like This, It Gets Really Annoying.
I'm Dyslexic. So When i Type Like This It Is Easier For Me To See If I had Any Errors, Letters Mixed Up Etc Etc. If It Bothers You So Much Ill Stop. But Expect To See My letters Screwed Up
Old 10-04-2003, 03:28 PM
FLY BY Z

I'm Dyslexic. So When i Type Like This It Is Easier For Me To See If I had Any Errors, Letters Mixed Up Etc Etc. If It Bothers You So Much Ill Stop. But Expect To See My letters Screwed Up
heck its ok with us. there is already a thread around here that proves that we can still read every word you write no matter what order the letters are in! just put the words in order and we'll be alright!
Old 10-04-2003, 03:31 PM
FLY BY Z

Sure but my Z plus 25K in mods sure would be my choice. Also, I would choose an M3 over your Saleen, a Z06 over your Saleen, many used supercars over your Saleen, an S4 over your Saleen, a modded regular Vette over your Saleen and many others that are not on the brain presently. It is personal preference yes, but you are not apples to apples comparing a 55K to a 30K anything. Besides, the only reason I have a Z and not a ZO6 is because I have to supply my own work vehicle. If not for that...

Last edited by FLY BY Z; 10-04-2003 at 03:35 PM.
Old 10-04-2003, 03:35 PM
KONVERTER

people talk to me and tell me story's of them "racing" people... well how do you know they are "racing you" and not just driving fast to cruse fast with you...

unless you talk before you launch and are like " hey lets race " then your just cruising..

Quick Reply: How many of the Racing/Challenge stories do you think are truthful