Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How many of the Racing/Challenge stories do you think are truthful

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2003, 03:40 PM
FLY BY Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by KONVERTER
people talk to me and tell me story's of them "racing" people... well how do you know they are "racing you" and not just driving fast to cruse fast with you...

unless you talk before you launch and are like " hey lets race " then your just cruising..
well if their tires are squealing and their motor is revvin and bumping the limiter then that is a good indicator. if the dude drives by and gives you the evil eye and points at you and floors it you know he wants some. if they are stopped at a light and they rev at you then you better be ready just in case. if they are pulling away from you and you have the throttle on the floor you should know. if they are flashing their lights at you you are either driving like a grandma in the fast lane or they want to race. little signs like that. no conversation needed.
Old 10-04-2003, 03:43 PM
KONVERTER

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head
well if their tires are squealing and their motor is revvin and bumping the limiter then that is a good indicator. if the dude drives by and gives you the evil eye and points at you and floors it you know he wants some. if they are stopped at a light and they rev at you then you better be ready just in case. if they are pulling away from you and you have the throttle on the floor you should know. if they are flashing their lights at you you are either driving like a grandma in the fast lane or they want to race. little signs like that. no conversation needed.
yeah thats a different story...

but when you both launch and tires squeel and the Z takes a Z06 corvette by 10 car leignths and the Z is at 80MPH the driver of the vette just launched fast and then chilled out...

alot of people would say they toasted the vette..
Old 10-04-2003, 04:10 PM
Fast281

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head
Sure but my Z plus 25K in mods sure would be my choice. Also, I would choose an M3 over your Saleen, a Z06 over your Saleen, many used supercars over your Saleen, an S4 over your Saleen, a modded regular Vette over your Saleen and many others that are not on the brain presently. It is personal preference yes, but you are not apples to apples comparing a 55K to a 30K anything. Besides, the only reason I have a Z and not a ZO6 is because I have to supply my own work vehicle. If not for that...
My Saleen is my dream car though Since i was 13 i have allways wanted one and loved them. So at 20 i bought one For me i would take my Saleen over almost anything. But people ahve there own preferences. For me its my Saleen, hell for some people it might be a rambler but hey if its what they want then go for it.
Old 10-05-2003, 07:46 AM
FLY BY Z

Originally posted by Fast281
My Saleen is my dream car though Since i was 13 i have allways wanted one and loved them. So at 20 i bought one For me i would take my Saleen over almost anything. But people ahve there own preferences. For me its my Saleen, hell for some people it might be a rambler but hey if its what they want then go for it.
Sounds good! I don't have one single car that I dream about. I dream of having Jay Leno's garage! And by the way, you do have a nice car.