Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

State of Depression and Excitement AHHHH

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2002, 08:31 AM
RP-350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default State of Depression and Excitement AHHHH

Well, I got to sit in the Z a couple days ago, check it out in person, my GOD it's fine, and even start the car to hear it purrr. It's amazing... anyway, ever since Tuesday I have been loosing sleep more than ever and I find myself depressed each new day that goes by that I don't get "THE CALL" from my dealer. At the same time I am excited. This is really bad for my health. When I'm not doing something to occupy my time, all I can think of is my Z, and it's KILLING ME. This last week has been more stressfull and exciting than all the months combined that I have been waiting.

I just thought I would rant, hope to hear from some of you fellow Z owners out there that are expecting your Z any day now.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:39 AM
Zbart
Charter Member #95

You're NOT alone. I've even started looking for other available Zs on dealer inventories to get my hands on one earlier.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:41 AM
BigBadBuford

My Z is supposed to be here the 11th, but I have a feeling it will be here a few days before then considering most people's cars are coming in early. It is driving me crazy thinking about the car 24/7, especially since I printed out an 8x10 of a super black track model (same as I got). I think I am probably driving people crazy talking about it, but that is really all that is on my mind. Its even worse now that I am back in school, I don't pay attention in class at all right now. I've seen the car 3 times and that made it even worse. Plus, someone in my car club is supposed to get theirs a week ahead of mine, I just hope they don't take it out to all the local cruise spots before I get mine!
Old 08-29-2002, 09:59 AM
InternetABYSS

your just another passenger in this Z boat of misery.

I literally havent been able to work this week. I'm home now.

My dealer said my car didn't come this week and says it should be here by tues or wednesday.

its so weird that my VIN # is lower than others taking delievery at my dealership.....the dealerships excuse is that I ordered the NAV and that must be slowing things down.....Thats a factory installed NAV so how can that slow my Z down?????
Old 08-29-2002, 10:16 AM
Zay

Rest assured that you are not alone in the ongoing miZery. I am totally consumed by this car. I try to fight but I can't! I try to occupy my time with other things but, it always comes back to the Z. For instance i'm working 3 projects at work that require a lot of my time but, I always take a minute or two, or three..., to steal away to this "EVIL" web site or to NissanDriven.com to check for deliveries at my dealership. The only thing that helps is when i'm at the gym playing b-ball.

You're not alone. I got it bad!!!
Old 08-29-2002, 10:16 AM
VaGentleman

Originally posted by InternetABYSS
....Thats a factory installed NAV so how can that slow my Z down?????
That's the best excuse your dealer could come up with at the time.

Yep, I'm suffering from Post Pre-Order Pre Delivery Stress Disorder. The only thing that helps (for about an hour or so) is just a little dose of ANY new information/pic that I hadn't seen before.