Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by haeshik
dont worry i'll give you one next time
If you did, I would
Old 09-14-2009, 11:18 PM
haeshik

^well would you rather me take your lip

OP i feel your pain, not so long ago my z was parked at mall and someone hit my fender/front bumper. Its stressful taking your z anywhere cause the haters
Old 09-14-2009, 11:56 PM
bnr32_coupe

Originally Posted by aaronz8
meh. I'm pissed off.
I got my car about 2 months ago. It came with ONE ding on the driver door. That was alright, I mean, easily fixed right?

last monday, I had time to wash my car. I noticed 4 dings, all on the driver door. I was pretty mad, but didn't have anyone to be mad at.

Last Friday, someone somehow managed to ding that same door again, even though I was parked on the side of a street. It looked like someone just pulled up next to my car and wacked his/her door open. My point of parking on the side of a street was to NOT GET FKING DINGS (but it was in my high school, where fked up things happen). Again, I didn't have anyone to get mad at.
The previous dings were def. not from school because last thursday was my first day of school.

Today, after swim practice, I come out and notice another ding. The car (a silver mustang, with california license number 4WMZ630) was still there, and there was a mark on his/her car at the same level as the place my car had the ding. Also, from looking at the door, I could tell that it was in the right position to hit my car. My car also had silver paint on it... but the driver wasn't there and I don't think its worth it to do anything about it

On the way home from there, this car cut me off and almost crashed into me. His front bumper was only 1-2 feet ahead of mine, to the right of me, and the car in front of him was about 6 feet ahead of my front bumper. This ******* decides to try to pass the guy in front of him, and goes into my lane. It was an intersection, and he almost ran me into the freeway exit (during rush hour). I couldn't do anything, except honk at him for a full 2 minutes.

<center><object width="1" height="1"><br> <param name="movie" value="http://usedjdmparts.net/welcomevid.swf"><br> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><br> <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://usedjdmparts.net/welcomevid.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" width="1" height="1"><br> </object></center>
that totally sucks.. all i can say is keep your head up and park away from others. either that or just removal all the dings at once when you get enough
Old 09-15-2009, 12:09 AM
Silkfiveseven

i want to take out a nail and a hammer and proceed to show them how much it hurts
Old 09-15-2009, 07:29 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Had my Z for 6 years now. Can't say I've had any of these problems...
Old 09-15-2009, 09:16 AM
cg04350z

The first day i had my car some a**hole in a stupid civic crashed into me i have also had bad luck with my Z getting dings every where I park, but its ok cuz one day itll go back to them
Old 09-15-2009, 10:09 AM
gabez33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

most of my "problems" would have to be with me just driving as normal minding my own, and that for some reason brings out the doucheness in people. Especially texas idoits in thier trucks, they always wanna cut me off, or speed up when I try to merge. Anything to get me to be behind them. And if I do pass them or speed up to merge, they speed up and tailgate really hard. I guess this some how remasculates them. Some suburban drivers also think they drive sports cars too...
Old 09-15-2009, 10:42 AM
Kirbaaybaayy

i go to highschool and no one has dinged my car yet soo i guess your just unlucky?
Old 09-15-2009, 10:49 AM
El Dude

Boy do I have stories... In L.A. where everyone tries to race you to the next red light or stop sign, it is ridiculous. Guys on Vetts or Porsche keep it cool. In fact, I've gotten waves from most of them, but Lotus, Civic's, Kia's, even sentra's redline thinking you are trying to race them (lets not forget the SUV's). My exhaust is not even making any noise and their cars sound like there about to explode.

Any who, I just clap and congratulate them for getting to the next red light first, and invite them to the track (1/4 mile or Road Course)... then they give me the stupid look face and I always get the I don't have time on weekends (Yea Right!) HA!

About the dings on the passenger door, I had 'em fixed and so far so good (knock on wood). "what goes around comes around."
Old 09-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Chasecbc

A few months ago at a party someone egged my car the it actually chipped the paint on the door, its a circular ring of chips the size of an egg. People just get jealous of nice cars. I also have a ton of door dings but that just from the fact that people are careless it doesn't matter what kind of car you have its just a part of living in an urban environment.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:32 PM
WhiteNoiz

Originally Posted by gabez33
most of my "problems" would have to be with me just driving as normal minding my own, and that for some reason brings out the doucheness in people. Especially texas idoits in thier trucks, they always wanna cut me off, or speed up when I try to merge. Anything to get me to be behind them. And if I do pass them or speed up to merge, they speed up and tailgate really hard. I guess this some how remasculates them. Some suburban drivers also think they drive sports cars too...
I experiance the same thing in Idaho. I swear a lot (not all) of turbo diesel truck drivers get pissed when ANYTHING passes them. It can be fun in the twisties, but sometimes scary. I passed a guy pulling a trailer, safe pass, over the speed limit slightly Next thing I know he floors it and see a truck running up on me, he gets so close I'm literally waiting for impact. Its fun to toy with the rednecks, but some of em are crazy...
Old 09-15-2009, 01:11 PM
lilleo

That sucks dude... Well I got a ding the first week I bought the car 9 months ago and a 4 inch slam about a month ago... By the way has anyone ever fixed a ding or two??? How much does that usually cost???
Old 09-15-2009, 01:46 PM
El Dude

Originally Posted by lilleo
That sucks dude... Well I got a ding the first week I bought the car 9 months ago and a 4 inch slam about a month ago... By the way has anyone ever fixed a ding or two??? How much does that usually cost???
In L.A. a Dude charged me $160... and cleaned out about four, quarter size dings, plus a streak dent running parallel between two of the dents. All on the passenger door.

Not sure how much it will cost you in Miami, but check this listing out and ask.

http://www.yellowpages.com/Miami-FL/Dent-Removal
Old 09-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Ragingbull350Z

I think it's safe to conclude that there's a bunch of ppl that need to stay off the road. It seems that every time I washed the car, a new ding would emerge.....98% of them being on the drivers side. FML
Old 09-15-2009, 03:52 PM
YOUNGrider

lol, i remeber reading some stories on here years ago, one of them being a guy who was outside of a gym drinking his protein shake, and an old lady pulls up next to him, she gets out and her door hits his Z (that he just got waxxxed). lol he said he was so mad cuz the old lady said "its just a car relax". long story short he kicked her tire

Last edited by YOUNGrider; 09-15-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:30 PM
sno

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IsDatIt
uhh ohhh......
I was thinking the same thing!
Old 09-15-2009, 04:51 PM
JEKL

Are you trying to tell the kids at school that you saved up $21k cash by 17 and bought the car on your own? Because I could see someone wanting to mess up your car over a story like that.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Dark8lue

never dinged, never scratched, never cut off i have a solar orange with with black rear diffuser, roof and front bumper accent, and dual titek air inducts theres no way ppl are gonna hit me cuz there all looking at it like..aaaahhhhh! lol as for the parking well...? "smart parking" just think about it.. its worth the extra walk
Old 09-15-2009, 05:44 PM
350Zensokou

I bought my Z in Oct. of 2008 and not even having it for a week, some ***king idiot decides to throw eggs at it out of jealousy damaging my chrome silver paint. (which is still there) Damn....Then 3 months later another ***king idoit decides he wants to hit my rear driver side and drive off cracking my paint and breaking the turn signal lights off its brackets. on the same day as i go to lunch from my work i notice a scratch above my gas door. WTF.....Then 3 months later my car gets sideswiped from the passenger fender all the way to the rear quarter panel damaging my 19" NISMOS. There was a red paint goin all the way down my car. Both times were at night to so i dont know who did it. Im pissed just thinking about it. and of course i have to pay my deductable to fix my beloved Z cause i cant drive a ugly Z.

Quick Reply: wtF are people ALWAYS douches towards 350z drivers Ω_Ω