Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Riding in the trunk

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 06:02 AM
dyss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to support the trunk passenger(s), i've developed this diagram.

person 2, would have the luxury of being able to converse with both the front passenger and driver, while person 1 gets to enjoy the exhaust drone, and the body warmth of person 2. hopefully both people are skinny... and how person 2 gets in that position... will take some figuring out.

NOTE: this diagram is not to scale of the average person of either sex, also, humans are not completely pink.

Last edited by dyss; 09-29-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:51 AM
garytucker

Originally Posted by Frag x 3
Why is my insurance so high for the Z?

Oh yeah, this thread.
SO SO TRUE.

I about fell over when I found out my 2006 Z GT Roadster was as expensive to insure as our '09 GT1 Vette Roadster that stickered for nearly twice as much new and has 136 hp more!

I don't have a problem with teenagers having a sports car...but it is the parents' job to ensure that the child is mature enough to own a sports car. Unfortunately in today's world of "spoiled boys" and "princess girls" we find that parents feel the need to pander to the every whim of their children versus teaching them some responsibility.

Should the OP have EVER put a third passenger in the back...probably not. Many of us more mature posters did the same crap in some shape or form when we were older...some of us lost friends this way. Don't flame someone for being older than you. We probably learned a little bit as we grew up and we are trying to pass it on versus letting you learn the hard way.

If you think you are invincible and won't ever be the one that gets caught or causes a death...you are gambling plain and simple.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:47 AM
HalfSlant

Originally Posted by dyss

person 2, would have the luxury of being able to converse with both the front passenger and driver, while person 1 gets to enjoy the exhaust drone, and the body warmth of person 2. hopefully both people are skinny... and how person 2 gets in that position... will take some figuring out.

NOTE: this diagram is not to scale of the average person of either sex, also, humans are not completely pink.
haha this is awesome
Old 09-29-2009, 07:50 AM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SMP52889
yeah, cause adults never do anything stupid in sports cars
Oh, they sure do, but you can't argue with experience and statistics. The Z is in the top 10 most expensive cars to insure list for three main reasons:

1) Published horsepower and 0-60mph time
2) Average age of driver
3) Insurance claim rate
Old 09-29-2009, 09:24 AM
LLL'sZ

I hate the younger generations...it's why at 31 im never having kids. No matter how well you raise them some retard pops out humans like this? A) he shouldn't have a Z B) His parents should be kicked in the junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mean i wish he would wreck so everyone can learn how not to be a giant DushBag!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:39 AM
dyss

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ
I hate the younger generations...it's why at 31 im never having kids. No matter how well you raise them some retard pops out humans like this? A) he shouldn't have a Z B) His parents should be kicked in the junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mean i wish he would wreck so everyone can learn how not to be a giant DushBag!
WOW!... feel that? i can feel the hate pulsating through my monitor.

Don't hate the privileged. just be happy with the fact you worked hard for what you got and understand the value of a dollar...

oh beer!
Old 09-30-2009, 06:30 AM
SMP52889
Banned

WOW!... feel that? i can feel the hate pulsating through my monitor.

Don't hate the privileged. just be happy with the fact you worked hard for what you got and understand the value of a dollar...

oh beer!
whats the value of this dollar you so speak of? I believe I dropped 17 grand of them on a Z in May, and it was all money I earned myself. Yet I'm probably way younger than you. SO does this mean I do not know the value of a dollar cause I'm younger than you?

Just need some clarification. thanks
Old 09-30-2009, 09:23 AM
dyss

if you saved the money yourself, than you obviously do little one.

i dont know how old you are... dont care really, but generally, individuals around...16-17 yrs old, dont always have 17k saved up... its likely given to them depending on their families financial status within society.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:28 AM
SMP52889
Banned

if you saved the money yourself, than you obviously do little one.

i dont know how old you are... dont care really, but generally, individuals around...16-17 yrs old, dont always have 17k saved up... its likely given to them depending on their families financial status within society.
Oh ok, so we're generalizing. Gotcha
Old 09-30-2009, 09:33 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jekl1000
Considering you got a DWI the very day you turned 21 because you thought you could drive 80 miles with a .228 BAC and are now on probabtion for two years and have to blow into a box every time you drive, how about you STFU and leave the advice giving to us grown ups.
Totally!!

Originally Posted by warbaboon
I will never do this again. I didn't think he was going to fit.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:35 AM
themadhatterxxx

What the hell happened to person 2's face? Theres no way in hell person 2 can talk to anyone since U didnt draw a mouth or eyes for person 2. And person 1 and 2 both do not have ears so you can forget the whole enjoying the exhaust drone thing , I discredit your model.