Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Anyone else hate the attention?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 04:02 AM
gone-zo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phill361
Leaving my parking space at the grocery store today a girl was walking with her dad and pointed at my car and said "I want that car for my sixteenth birthday!" The dad said "Yeah, it's nice. We'll see." I hope not...
lol, "we'll see" coming from a parent is code for: "let's go home and I'll say no, there is a backhand to the face waiting for you, should you react wrong, dear daughter."
Old 10-05-2009, 04:18 AM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

lol at banana peel at car..what the hell. Sorry to hear that it sounds like owner the car has been more of a burden. I have never had any unwanted attention
Old 10-05-2009, 08:22 AM
medic165

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only visible mod I have are my RH R5 wheels, which are old as grandpa, but people don't know that, and I always get compliments at the gas station, mall or anywhere I go. Not to mention I keep my PPWZ clean and shine almost all the time.
I gotta say though, rims make all the difference in almost any car.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Silver350zed

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a fair amount of exterior mods on my car but tastefully done. Nothing slapped on... I have a seibon 07cf hood painted with just the "Cowl" or " Hump" left carbon... asuka double hump roof cap in full carbon and seibon cf hatch with just the bevel around the glass left in carbon... Downforce.biz front bumper and asuka cf fenders painted with just the vents left in carbon. People ask me a lot what the car is bc it doesn't have any markings I am guessing? But I get free stuff at drive thrus alot bc the girls flirt and think I have a lot of money... I have rh s3 pro wheels so it kinda makes the car look exotic with the 3 spoke wheels. The worst thing I have to worry about is I own a cheerleading gym and most of my clients are teenage girls that are learning how to drive or tiny children that like to kick doors open... Everyone knows now that it's " Coach Brad's car, the OIF Vet..." if they touch my car I will eat their soul!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:50 PM
TittieZ

Yeah I hate it for sure! I haven't even had anything bad like keying or any vandalism, I just hate the fact that everywhere I go, I feel like I have to keep my eye on it or someone is going to do something to it out of jealousy.

And I hate driving up to stop lights to have some hick his dads lifted truck (***** extension) or some POS ricer pull up to me and rev their engine expecting a race. I take care of my car, seeing as alot of money goes into it, and I don't beat the crap out of it like they expect me to.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:18 PM
sdZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sagez
blah blah blah ..

hahahaha....
Old 10-07-2009, 06:53 PM
jdubb82

The only bad attention I've had is this *sshole parked next to me and when he got out of his car he slammed his door into my car...and I was sitting in the car when he did it!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 07:07 PM
scrillasherv

Originally Posted by jdubb82
The only bad attention I've had is this *sshole parked next to me and when he got out of his car he slammed his door into my car...and I was sitting in the car when he did it!!!
Haha did you say anything to him
Old 10-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Kraize05_Z

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

I have had some negative things happen to my Z I was driving and someone shot my passenger window with a BB gun and chipped the window. It was so dark out side I couldn't see who did it. Had ice cream thrown on my hatch.. Also I was in the car with my ex-gf and some idiot open his door and hit my mirror and looked at me like hey it happens. I was pretty pissed off he didn't apologize at all. The ex had to calm me down I was going to return the favor and tell him hey it happens. I have had more positive comments on this car and I don't mind
Old 10-08-2009, 12:09 PM
xlopezx

i hate that every time i park at my college parking lot and somebody see my intercooler which is behind my grill get so exited and ask about my turbos and start talking and talking to me about everything they had done to their cars or are planning to do and ask for my # to try to race me later....
Old 01-18-2010, 09:12 AM
jcer

haha this is funny thread Ive gotn food, ice cream , NOTES! beer bottles haha
I got'n n 2 fights just cause people throw stuff at my car GOD DAMN HATTERS!!!!!
Old 01-18-2010, 10:25 AM
GeauxLadyZ

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by xlopezx
i hate that every time i park at my college parking lot and somebody see my intercooler which is behind my grill get so exited and ask about my turbos and start talking and talking to me about everything they had done to their cars or are planning to do and ask for my # to try to race me later....

Lulz, forgot about this douche.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i really do not mind the attention until you get them happy hands kinds of people. Who start to touch things and finger print your nice buffing job. Erks me to no end. like DO NOT TOUCH THE CAR!!!!

I rarely take the Z to places like bars and clubs only due to idiots who get that "beer *****" kind of tude and will key or bother the Z. NEVER take it to the movies either i just cannot enjoy the movie knowing someone is lurking around her.....

Other then all that im fine! hahahah

Last edited by Dr. Venture; 01-19-2010 at 05:14 AM.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Moncada90
Banned

Originally Posted by Dr. Venture
i just cannot enjoy the movie knowing someone is lurking around her.....
hahahaha +10000 i'm like this LETS GOOO!!
Old 01-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Xx"Z"xX

lol. I was in a parking lot like a couple of days ago these little kids were walking by with the mom and i started my car up then their "O" face started showing and their mom had to pull them away.lol