Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I am not a preacher -- but please think..

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2002, 04:53 AM
fairladyZ in Japan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am not a preacher -- but please think..

JMANZ.... and all of us have made this site the best-of-the-best. It is filled with flameproof posts containing invaluable information that has made us all in all ways -- a wiser, greatly informed group of Z-lovers.

This site has, for many of us, become the ultimate addiction.. coming in every day.. sometimes all day.

So look within... think what you have taken from this site and give a little.. give whatever you can afford.. but give a little to get this site over the hump until we can get some corporate sponsorship.

Let's continue the great ride.

This is only my 2 yen view...
Old 08-30-2002, 05:52 AM
vission

Default Ok

Setup a PayPal account, and I'd be happy to donate.

Vission
Old 08-30-2002, 06:03 AM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Ok

Originally posted by vission
Setup a PayPal account, and I'd be happy to donate.

Vission
It's already setup. Click here to donate
Old 08-30-2002, 07:04 AM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

From Jay's post: It's that time again

Might surprise some of you, but at no point have we ever had more than 3% of the member base actually donate. In those people that do donate, often they are the same individuals.
That's pathetic!

Here's some thing to think about:

- If you're a "lurker" like me (9 posts, although I was stuck at "1" for a month or so...) and can't contribute content, then surely you can contribute money.

- You've spent ~$5 for a magazine that had about 1/1000th the information this board has about the 350Z. Surely you can spend $5-$10 for all the information this site provides.

- Unlike a magazine, you're getting the information now, not two to three months later.

That's it! Donate Now!
Old 08-30-2002, 07:35 AM
InternetABYSS

Lightbulb

Attention Friends and 350Z lovers!!!!!

Please donate....No one is getting rich from this site or even making one single cent.

I am a co-owner of this site because I have been making substantial contributions over the last 6 months.

I am not a doctor or a lawyer.

I work as a Telecom Sales Executive. Yes I dont have a wife and kids but I have donated to keep this site going since I found out that the actual bills for this site is very expensive. Take a month when everyone was downloading Video. That month cost about $900 bucks in bandwidth bills.

Jay for a long time has been flipping the bills on this Site and has gotten some help but hasnt even come close to breaking even.

I think it kinda sucks for him that he sold his car to make a $4500 dollar profit part of which helped keep this site going. He will not admit to this but im sure he isnt driving a 350z because his hobby AKA my350z.com has grown far beyond what he expected.

I have enjoyed this site and will continue to send him money because of all the hours of enjoyment I have had from this site and all the connections I have made with members.

We have plans on taking this site to a new level, But it costs.

Many people have asked when the new site is turning up. Well the simple answer is to do the site right it costs. Jay has asked the help of several members to help work on the new site since this is time consuming and he has to pay his normal day to day bills doing other projects. So the main reason for asking for your donations is so you can see the new site.

Many people say thanks for having this site and give appreciation. The simple fact is we enjoy your thanks for the work put into this site but we need to see your help in the form of a donation.

This is the Church of the 350z and we are handing around the basket.

We want to do car stickers, member cards, sun visors, and other cool things but everything costs.

This site is about to go mainstream and there will be alot more cool info on the 350z for the coming months. Lets keep this info tool flowing.

I personally am writing this because I dont want this site to die because as far as my 40k car investment goes...I wanna site i can go to to talk about all things Z related and the simple fact is this is the place.

Your 350z Friend in Dallas (MY Z ETA Sept 3rd)

Jason McDermott
(InternetAbyss)