Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

5 350z's at Melloy Nissan in ALbuquerque

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2002 | 06:57 PM
Electro Z

Talking 5 350z's at Melloy Nissan in ALbuquerque

I was lucky enough and thrilled enough to sneak into the depot and check out the 8 z's that came into Albuquerque this morning. There was a Lemas going to El Paso.. headed out as we arrived... and there were 5 for Melloy Nissan, 1 for the Santa Fe dealer and 1 for the Reliable dealer in town.

I got up close pics with all the dust on the cars.. but each had a coat of some type to keep the dust from contacting the paint.

They were delivered to Melloy Nissan at 5pm and I was able to go into the bay and watch them inspect and wash and detail all of them.

One belonged to Alex the GM and ... and I am still gasping.. he let me drive it on the road first!!! OMG!!! what a fantastic car... I babyed it off the lot... and down to the gas station.. I couldnt handle the rush any more so I handed the keys over to Alex.. who decided to see if I could lose more hear off my head by screaming down the road.... woooooooooo..... what a feel... what a rush... man o man o man o man.... then from out of nowhere it was police time.. we counted oh... 6 of em right around where we were.. so .. off the side road Alex goes.. then slaps it into 2nd and peels out around a corner..

I have never felt a car stick to the road like this baby did.. no muss no fuss.. just freaking hold onto your knickers power...

My Blue Z is due next Tuesday... I will baby it ... hah... goodness... nothing .. I mean nothing compares to being right next to that car.. unless your in it.... I have a headache now... I had better go lay down..

EZ