Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

G35 meet??? 10-12 Zs

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 03:19 PM
Buddha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

drooling, more liek barfing. Not to hate on the Z's but You probably put that wing to compensate for something else downthere. Sorry mister twisted, but no one is jealous of ur car. Hard to break it to you.

Last edited by Buddha; 10-27-2003 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-27-2003, 03:28 PM
zimbo

Yikes. This degenerated quickly enough. Why people can't be happy for other people's car choices is beyond me.

I love the Z. I love the G35 coupe. I love (and own) the G35 sedan. Coulda bought any one of them (or the M3, or the M5, or the Z06, or the 911 turbo, or the RS6 or E55 AMG for that matter). Just because I chose the G35 sedan (it's the best car for what I use a car for) doesn't mean I cannot appreciate those other vehicles in their own right.

It's not envy--it's called admiration. Find some.

--Steve
Old 10-27-2003, 04:05 PM
THX723

Originally posted by RaySur350GT
I took pics to show how a nice car can go wrong once he puts a gun rack in the back...
... ROFLMAO!!!
Old 10-27-2003, 04:17 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: G35 meet??? 10-12 Zs

Originally posted by Mr Twisted
Got back from the meet early, those guys are kind of strange. but I do have to say they have good taste in cars. They were all buzzing around drulling at the 10 Z' s that showed up. We were the talk of the meet. They were even taking videos of My Cs Veilside version 3 winged hottie and Jeff's (Preformance Nissan) Lemans Sunset Beast. Imagin that, videos of two cars parked. Strange. Some of them were OK . but most were stand-offish. 10 Z's and 90+ want to be Z's.

Jeff, Jenny, El Diablo & partner, IllestjrZ and partner, Mr & Mrs Twisted, Splurt, Yuchi from Strickly Z in San Jose and about a half a dozen others. Nice to meet you guys and to those I didn't around to say hello to I'm sorry, I'll catch you next time.

Guys We've got to have our own meet , I know we can do better then that.
Hope to see more of you at Dyno Day will try to start something there.

Mr Twisted out
Someone is COCKY

I could careless if you get flamed by G35 guys.
Old 10-27-2003, 04:31 PM
tig488

whats all this talk about a gunrack, where did you get it, ive been looking for one to go in my G, I wanna get me one of dem der gunracks, the one from my pickemup truck wont fit. heard they add 10hp

damn g35fanatic, im rollin ova here! haha,
Old 10-27-2003, 05:01 PM
Z-INCOGNITO

Originally posted by Anyone2u
That's too bad that you didn't seem to "bond" with the G35 people. We had a meet a couple of weeks ago with about 10 Zs and 10 G35s and had a great time together. I can't imagine having another meet and not inviting them. We're all just car enthusiasts.

In any event, any pictures?
Same here... Our Bay Area G35 Bro's & Sis had a meet last Sept. and invited us Z guys and we had a blast... all respects and admiration from both sides...

Here's the link to the pictures...
http://www.phatkokracing.com/gallery...umName=albun83

Don't let one rotten apple spoil the bunch...
Old 10-27-2003, 05:21 PM
g35Fanatic

Default ANNND ANOTHER THING

NOTHING TO SEE HERE EITHER

Last edited by g35Fanatic; 10-27-2003 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-27-2003, 05:28 PM
___DJK___

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ANNND ANOTHER THING

Originally posted by g35Fanatic
ANOTHER THING I FORGOT TO ADD,You sit there and say "Got back from the meet early, those guys are kind of strange."

YOU'RE CALLING US STRANGE? Coming from a guy who still thinks hes 16. And what about that wife of yours? Does she carry that lawn chair with her everywhere she goes so her fat *** doesn't get tired

And on another note, if you're so performance oriented why the **** did you get an auto Z???? I could smoke your *** in my 6mt coupe
ouch.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:13 PM
rajc007

Default Re: ANNND ANOTHER THING

Originally posted by g35Fanatic
ANOTHER THING I FORGOT TO ADD,You sit there and say "Got back from the meet early, those guys are kind of strange."

YOU'RE CALLING US STRANGE? Coming from a guy who still thinks hes 16. And what about that wife of yours? Does she carry that lawn chair with her everywhere she goes so her fat *** doesn't get tired

And on another note, if you're so performance oriented why the **** did you get an auto Z???? I could smoke your *** in my 6mt coupe
whoa!
Old 10-27-2003, 06:14 PM
MastaKillaZ

Someone is COCKY
I could careless if you get flamed by G35 guys.
True dat... my friends were there with their G35's and trust me, Twisted, you're the jacka$$ here!!!

G35 owners, please feel free to flame this jerkoff...
Old 10-27-2003, 06:28 PM
NismoV35

Default Twisted my A$$

Mr Twisted,
are you that old a$$ dude that looks like Mr. Miagi from Goodtimes? Your Z is nasty, you shoulda got a G, are you going through a midlife crissis or what? That wing is expecially ugly plus those small cheap rims. You shoulda stayed home and watched fonzi
Old 10-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Zmeflyby

Default Re: Twisted my A$$

Originally posted by NismoV35
Mr Twisted,
are you that old a$$ dude that looks like Mr. Miagi from Goodtimes? Your Z is nasty, you shoulda got a G, are you going through a midlife crissis or what? That wing is expecially ugly plus those small cheap rims. You shoulda stayed home and watched fonzi
Mr. Miagi?
sorri man..racist comments are just gay.
he might be not ur kind of type but stay away from the racist jokes. unless u wanna be known as a ***.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:39 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by MastaKillaZ
True dat... my friends were there with their G35's and trust me, Twisted, you're the jacka$$ here!!!

G35 owners, please feel free to flame this jerkoff...
Mr. Twisted, I don't think I've ever met you at any of our numerous meets but whatever the case maybe, if you're getting flamed by this gentleman, I'm certain that you f*cked up.

Apologies to our G35 brothers and sisters are undoubtably in order unless you plan on missing a lot of future meets.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:43 PM
Hank Scorpio

Default Re: Re: Twisted my A$$

Originally posted by Zmeflyby
Mr. Miagi?
sorri man..racist comments are just gay.
he might be not ur kind of type but stay away from the racist jokes. unless u wanna be known as a ***.
What's racist about saying a guy looks like Mr. Miagi? I have no clue what he looks like, but it could be possible he actually looks like Mr. Miagi. If someone said I (a caucasian) looked like Jon Stamos from Full House, would that be a racist comment as well?

By the way, homophobic comments are just as stupid as racist comments...not sure if you were trying to be ironic...or just stupid...
Old 10-27-2003, 06:53 PM
iLLestJrz

At ease at ease....
Old 10-27-2003, 07:34 PM
Mr Twisted

To all the G-Guys on this Z forum. I apologize for some of my candid comments. Your right to attack me I wrote the thread but my wife is handicapped (both legs were crushed in a work related accident) and can not stand for any length of time. We only came out to support my Z brothers because there was only a few of them and she came out because it might be fun. About the auto trans well she can't depress a clutch anymore and a husband should share with his wife.

I think I got the drift of your comments and your general additudes towards me as well so, no more need be said on this issue.

I apoligize There I said it again. I'm sorry I was bad!!!

Last edited by Mr Twisted; 10-27-2003 at 07:45 PM.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:19 PM
Curves4S

Originally posted by iLLestJrz

At ease at ease....

LMAO!! G35fanatic....You crack me up....hahaha..

Mr. Twisted...Now that you've apologized i'll respect that and keep my comments to myself.
Old 10-27-2003, 11:07 PM
drsifu

Default hmm.....

WOW!!!

Interesting comments from everyone around. I own a G35 Coupe and drove down from Nor Cal for this big meet.

I was able to meet Mr. Twisted a couple weeks back as he joined us for Import Revolution. As his post about this event revealed, iREV was not his cup of tea.

Before iREV, I was able to chat with him for about 20 minutes at Red Robin's. Even with our age difference (i'm 26) we were able to chat about our cars and kept the conversation civilized. I told him I didn't particularly like the lines of the Z and he said the G felt much slower than the Z, thus his decision to buy his car and my decision to buy my car.

I was shockingly surprised and saddened to read his comments regarding my fellow G35 owners. Though everybody comes from different worlds and backgrounds, we all share a common interest in our cars. This one common ground leads us to learn about other people and their backgrounds. Who would of thunk that I would ever meet someone who was in to gun racing? I've seen the stuff on ESPN and such, bu never heard about it in real life. A missed opportunity had I thought Z-owners were "standoffish (sic?) and strange".

His gun rack mod is to help promote his business, just like the big stickers on Jeff's Z is meant to promote his business. Damn, even some of our G's had big stickers to promote clubs and sponsors.

His decision to buy a Veilside wing and lip are his and his alone. We are free to make our opinions, but keep it civilized.

Comments about his wife are uncalled for and simply show, for lack of a better word, immaturity.

Mr.Twisted has apologized for his comments. That should be enough.

Mr.Twisted, it was nice to have met you again at the meet. I'm glad you got your lip and new wheels installed. Take pictures when you get another Z. It would be cool to see husband and wife rolling in a silver and black Z together. I hope the comments you made is not an overall reflection of the type of person you are. Please understand some of the angry posts directed against you on this forum and others. Some of these guys take this stuff seriously, and your comments appeared to be personal attacks on ALL the G-owners at the meet.

Thanks for reading and I hope a truce will be called. Now it's time to unite all the Z's and G's and go after those damn BMWs, Mercedes, etc....

J/K
Old 10-28-2003, 07:24 AM
jcedmond

"Zmeflyby" is pretty pathetic.. he complains about "racist" comments and then goes and makes a bunch of homophobic remarks.. Why does being a "Racist" make you a "***"?? If anything, Gay people are much less "Racist" then their Straight brethren.. because Gay people know what it's like to be a hated minority for no reason other than ignorance and stupidity. So let's keep BOTH racist and homophobic comments off this board please...
Old 10-28-2003, 10:20 AM
blackg35

Whoa....do I hear a case of jealousy!! Who cares about whos a wanna be! Basically, in my eyes, the 2 cars are practically the same, eg. fm platform, somewhat of a same aerodynamic body shaping. It doesnt matter, I have a G sedan...gotta love the Z's, but my mindset is with the G coupes...nothing against the Z.

Quick Reply: G35 meet??? 10-12 Zs