Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

AAAHHHHHHHHHHhh!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2002, 06:24 PM
Brad4rdHay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AAAHHHHHHHHHHhh!

Just checked the Nissandriven.com dealer inventory. I was suprised to actually see some cars in the inventory....BUT alas, even though I was the first person in Delaware to actually order a Z, I was not one of the 7 being delivered!! (through out the my area) Oh well, more waiting...
Old 08-31-2002, 06:39 PM
Brad4rdHay

I guess my question to everyone who has recieved you Z is this: When you checked the dealer inventories, was your car not on right away? See, this is fine with me if my dealer just hasn't recived info on all of his first alocations. What im fearing is that even though I ordered in Jan, I didn't make the first boat. What do you guys think?
Old 08-31-2002, 07:05 PM
brackethead

If I understand your question right, my Z was delivered to the dealer today, and I just found it in the dealer's inventory on nissandriven.com. I don't know if it was showing in their inventory before today, though, because I didn't look.
Old 08-31-2002, 08:20 PM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure if there is any consistency is when they appear in the inventory list, and when they arrive at the dealer. But in any case, here is some info on one situation.

One day last week (call it Wednesday), I check my dealers inventory on Nissandriven.com. No cars.

Next day, I'm talking to my dealer, adn they say they received 2 the day before. I go to nissandriven.com, and 2 cars now show in their inventory.

So in this case, they didn't show up on the website until they were received at the dealer.
Old 08-31-2002, 08:24 PM
Brad4rdHay

Wow, I feel so hipocrytical. When I was hearing everyone whine that they "ordered in *** and isn't gonna get their car till ****", in my mind I was like, just shut up already. But now, I WANT my car. I would feel a little jipped if i was the first one to order the car in the whole state and didnt get it until November. Thanks for the info Safremon, I hope I made the first boat.
Old 08-31-2002, 08:30 PM
westpak
SFZCC

Don't feel bad the last 6+ months were long but we new it would take a while, but the last 2 weeks were hell knowing my car was just up the road in Jacksonville. My car got on the inventory list Friday morning which I think happens every morning showing cars that were released to the trucking company the day before, from there it depends on the trucking schedule which at the beginning of the first batch was slow but the last few days it seems to have taken just 2 days. Mine showed up on Friday morning, I confirmed that it had been released Thursday and it got to the dealer today (Saturday), which I was glad because I figured I was going to have to wait until Tuesday with the holiday.