Sponsored by:

Got my car!... kind of...

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2002, 08:26 PM
ZMEGO
Charter Member #93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my car!... kind of...

I finally received my car Saturday afternoon... well, sort of....it actually arrived about 5:30 P.M. right before the dealer was closing. My salesman ran to call me as soon as he saw the truck driving up....he was really out of breath... and told me the car was still on the truck and to head on over as soon as possible and that they would wait for me. I was driving like a maniac on the way over and my heart was pounding like crazy! I got there and I was speechless, my knees were shaking and I almost let out a good ole Texas YAHOOOOOO!!!!! j/k.... My salesman had promptly taken out an Altima that was in the showroom by the time I got there and put my Z in it's place to keep it indoorsover the weekend being that he did not have access to the service garage....He did not let anyone touch it only 9 miles on the odometer and no signs of it being driven around, as the plastic shieldings were still stuck on the car. Problem is that since they were closing and it being the labor day weekend, I can't drive it off 'til tomorrow (they needed to get some sort of SDI or IDS number or something/ some sort of stocking number). I stopped by today and to my surprise the Z wasn't there... my salesman had placed it away in the service garage because they were closed today. But anyway, I filled out all the paper work today and will be picking up my Z tomorrow! KUDOS to my salesman for taking my best interest in mind and placing my car out of sight and out of touch. What really amazed me was that today was labor day and they probably had a huge amount of traffick and they really would've benefited by showcasing the Z on their floor. Great job Todd..... ok enough ranting.... I'm going to bed now... gotta get my ZZZZZZZZZ's
Old 09-03-2002, 12:14 AM
InternetABYSS

looks like tomarrow is the magic day for yet another.... I cant wait either.......losing sleep
Old 09-03-2002, 03:46 AM
I want a 350Z

Lol, I can just imagine the anticipation you guys are feeling. Must be crazy.