Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jerked around by DTM with screenshots

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 08:49 PM
350z-Jason

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Entaille
I'm not a baller either but you hit the jackpot and were naive enough to try to rub that jackpot in another vendors face to get a better price. just jump on it next time
The only way to know if it's the "jackpot" is to get other quotes. I got 3... and 2 were very close.
Check my sig, I'm not cheap... just don't want to get raped
Old 07-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I guess I don't follow. you have wheels that could be over 3 grand, you have an exhaust that could be over a grand, coils that could be over a grand etc..

but then when you want a body piece for a few hundred, you hit up a replica vendor, then bounce that quote to other replica vendors tryin to save a few bucks?

meh. I don't follow. should have jumped on the deal when you were offered it.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:03 PM
350z-Jason

I guess I don't follow. you have wheels that could be over 3 grand, you have an exhaust that could be over a grand, coils that could be over a grand etc..

but then when you want a body piece for a few hundred, you hit up a replica vendor, then bounce that quote to other replica vendors tryin to save a few bucks?

I haven't ordered from any of the newer vendors on here, and I haven't dealt with retailers of VIS to know their pricing. Just doing my DD.

But I just found out VIS doesn't have any in stock anyways... and hasn't for a few weeks... so the good price I got means nothing as of right now.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:04 PM
DTMAUTO
Vendor - Former Vendor

^actually its going on 2 months
Old 07-22-2010, 10:22 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

+1... Jump on deal when offered.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:17 PM
illmatic g35

either way im sure if you order from DTM or Strafe they will take care of you
Old 07-22-2010, 11:33 PM
DTMAUTO
Vendor - Former Vendor

thanks bud =)
Old 07-23-2010, 01:50 AM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 350z-Jason
"I'm sorry I can't offer you those prices, there's really nothing I can do, I sell for what management says."

That's what your last message says... so I am unsure how you are going to make the situation right?
I have my emails from the person that originally used the DTMAUTO account on here... and apparently those prices are 2 days too old even though there was no time frame given to me by him.

As I told you, I am more than willing to place an order w/ paint + fit even... but the prices don't even match your own company's emails. Strafe did give me better pricing than you, so I can just order from them, and get it painted locally and come out ahead.

Feel free to PM me if you have a resolution
it's real simple: you don't like the price, shop somewhere else

Old 07-23-2010, 05:50 AM
NismoZ123

Default Deal or no deal?

As soon as you know you're being jerked around, and you just know the deal isn't clicking.... walk away!
Attached Thumbnails Jerked around by DTM with screenshots-spongebob_20eyes.jpg  
Old 07-23-2010, 06:24 AM
II NIZMO II

im gonna put this in here first, im not saying its your fault Avery cause you just took over this forum but i also got the exact same prices from Robert a few times for the same parts as Jason. not trying to start any s*** just putting in my info
Old 07-23-2010, 09:26 AM
DTMAUTO
Vendor - Former Vendor

Yeah, Robert had certain sales going at certain times and I guess those ended when I took over because I was given a list of prices by him that I had to quote at.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:02 AM
II NIZMO II

Originally Posted by DTMAUTO
Yeah, Robert had certain sales going at certain times and I guess those ended when I took over because I was given a list of prices by him that I had to quote at.
thats understandable. nothing you can do about someone elses sales if you dont know about them.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:18 AM
DTMAUTO
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thanks for understanding Nizmo =)
Old 07-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Sleeper_Z

I suppose I was lucky that I paid in advance before Robert left the scene although the deal between me and Robert wasnt honored with the shop, not sure if Robert simply was trying to be a good guy and help me out but oh well. Avery has done a SUPERB job taking over my order!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:00 PM
DTMAUTO
Vendor - Former Vendor

Robert hasn't left =) He's still around but just a part timer so I was put in charge of handling the my350Z forum, I also do Zilvia as I am a 240 guy (don't hate ha ha). I'm about to head over and see what the status is on the kit right now.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Sleeper_Z

To me he left. =)

Kool keep me posted. Thanks!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Hokie350Z

Do you really have 450 messages in your inbox that you haven't checked? Maybe that is why you are using 25% of your 250MB quota on your FSU email account?
Old 07-23-2010, 12:58 PM
350z-Jason

Originally Posted by Hokie350Z
Do you really have 450 messages in your inbox that you haven't checked? Maybe that is why you are using 25% of your 250MB quota on your FSU email account?
lol. half that ****, I don't need to really open. They're weather, or crime warnings... or students that never go to class asking for notes.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:30 PM
MaelstrØm

Originally Posted by DTMAUTO
I do not appreciate this slander. First off, I took over this forum officially from Robert YESTERDAY. Therefore, I don't know what quotes you have been given, I don't know what specials their were, when I need help, I ask Robert for advice on how to deal with issues and I usually go off what he says since he has been on here for a while.
Some information:

First, you are claiming he defamed you through LIBEL, not slander. You can't have slander in print media, he posted e-mails in a forum. They are different things.

Second, the defamatory statements typically should be factually false. At this point, the e-mails themselves, if you agree they were not tampered with, they appear to be factually true.

Third, as an agent of the company, anything Robert did in the name of the company is binding on you, regardless of whether you knew about it because you admit he had/has authority for the company. Thus, it does not matter when you took control of the forum posts.

Fourth, you admit you are ignorant of Robert's acts. That does not alleviate any obligations that arose from his acts. You should find out what he has bound you to, because you may be held liable for them, especially now that you admit you are ignorant of what he does. For example, if he offers a product for a price and accepts that sale through e-mail, you are obligated to fulfill that sale, even if you don't like the price.

A company is liable to any agreements it makes through any of it's agents. If either you or Robert don't have authority to make deals, you must inform people of that prior to their agreements - none of the arguments you made refute this.

This is all just FYI, I have no horse in this race.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:31 PM
MaelstrØm

Originally Posted by Sleeper_Z
I suppose I was lucky that I paid in advance before Robert left the scene although the deal between me and Robert wasnt honored with the shop
Yeah, that's BS. The shop must honor that deal if they took your money. You are being very nice by allowing them to escape it.

Quick Reply: Jerked around by DTM with screenshots