Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 04:20 PM
3oozx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00blackbird
Quick question:

What exactly is it that makes all you older guys get your panties in a wad when you find out a 17 year old owns a Z? You talk like people have to work up to own a Z and be able to respect it when a Z is nothing more than an average sports car, its not a Ferrari like you guys make it out to be. Its not a god car like you make it out to be. So relax on all the younger guys, just because they have the same car as you which it probably took most of you your whole life to save up to get and now your jealous and pissed.

End ranting!
hahahaa

Last edited by 3oozx; 10-29-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Quick question:

What exactly is it that makes all you older guys get your panties in a wad when you find out a 17 year old owns a Z? You talk like people have to work up to own a Z and be able to respect it when a Z is nothing more than an average sports car, its not a Ferrari like you guys make it out to be. Its not a god car like you make it out to be. So relax on all the younger guys, just because they have the same car as you which it probably took most of you your whole life to save up to get and now your jealous and pissed.

End ranting!

B!tch I spend more on beer in a month than you make in a month!

You will learn, when you ***** drop and you get older, that it's not all about the car.

YOU may want to spend 50%+ of your paycheck on a depreciating mode of transportation but not all of us want to be that dumb.

I think I've covered this, but since you're new, let me retort:

What exactly are we jealous of? You're a high school kid, living with mom and dad who got handed a car by your parents. You don't have an education, you don't have a house, and you can't support yourself.

Not sure about the rest of the "old folks" but I wouldn't want to be in that situation. And it's nothing to brag about. Sure you have the same car as us, but lets see pics of YOUR house.

It's not about what you drive as it is where you park.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by 3oozx
I agree
Nugga you got handed a stock 6 year old car. WTF am I jealous of from your monkey ***?
Old 10-29-2009, 05:32 PM
00blackbird

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg

B!tch I spend more on beer in a month than you make in a month!

You will learn, when you ***** drop and you get older, that it's not all about the car.

YOU may want to spend 50%+ of your paycheck on a depreciating mode of transportation but not all of us want to be that dumb.

I think I've covered this, but since you're new, let me retort:

What exactly are we jealous of? You're a high school kid, living with mom and dad who got handed a car by your parents. You don't have an education, you don't have a house, and you can't support yourself.

Not sure about the rest of the "old folks" but I wouldn't want to be in that situation. And it's nothing to brag about. Sure you have the same car as us, but lets see pics of YOUR house.

It's not about what you drive as it is where you park.
hahahaha like I said you got your panties in a wad!!!!

First off: The statement about beer suggests that your a drunk alcoholic, and think your cool because you drink alot of beer! Plus seems like you like to brag, so you must be insecure about something, I'm sorry!

Second off: You seem to assume a lot which probably means your just a natural dick! In my first statement I mentioned nothing about a car or spending all my money to buy a Z so I dont really understand where you were going with that. Maybe you can explain.

Now your really just being ignorant, I'm in my twenties so I know I don't know everything but at least I know not to assume ****! Anyways, you just told me your jealous of a high school student who can't support himself, that's pathetic, your a damn grown man, grow up and quit bitching!

Lastly: My first statement said nothing about young kids bragging about having a Z, I have watched on here how newbies introduce themselves in a nice and respectful way but then when you all find out there 17 the bitching begins!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:43 PM
scrillasherv

First off: The statement about beer suggests that your a drunk alcoholic, and think your cool because you drink alot of beer! Plus seems like you like to brag, so you must be insecure about something, I'm sorry!

Second off: You seem to assume a lot which probably means your just a natural dick! In my first statement I mentioned nothing about a car or spending all my money to buy a Z so I dont really understand where you were going with that. Maybe you can explain.

Now your really just being ignorant, I'm in my twenties so I know I don't know everything but at least I know not to assume ****! Anyways, you just told me your jealous of a high school student who can't support himself, that's pathetic, your a damn grown man, grow up and quit bitching!

Lastly: My first statement said nothing about young kids bragging about having a Z, I have watched on here how newbies introduce themselves in a nice and respectful way but then when you all find out there 17 the bitching begins!

Old 10-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Not at all... it's just like swatting flies with you kids.

First off: The statement about beer suggests that your a drunk alcoholic, and think your cool because you drink alot of beer!
I don't, but the people that come to my parties do. Is that cool? I don't really care, but I do like having parties.

Plus seems like you like to brag, so you must be insecure about something, I'm sorry!
Brag? No. Insecure? No. But we can compare anything you would like if you think I'm hiding anything.

Second off: You seem to assume a lot which probably means your just a natural dick!
Oh yeah, I'm all natural.

In my first statement I mentioned nothing about a car or spending all my money to buy a Z so I dont really understand where you were going with that. Maybe you can explain.
Kids spend the majority of their income on a car. You sound like another kid. Most people that complain are kids.

Maybe you can explain?

WAT?!?!? Jealous? WTF are you reading?

Maybe you should write a memo?
Old 10-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by scrillasherv
Wow. You must not have the mental capability to make an intelligent response yourself. Are you a cheerleader?
Old 10-29-2009, 05:49 PM
scrillasherv

Wow. You must not have the mental capability to make an intelligent response yourself. Are you a cheerleader?
Nope, a bodybuilder. I don't take you too seriously. You even said you spend more of your money on beer. I could care less what you have to say, you're a loner old man that goes on forums and talks crap to people as soon as they say they are 17. I'm 18, and have worked hard for the things I have. Don't judge people, every person is different. Have a nice day.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Nope, a bodybuilder. I don't take you too seriously. You even said you spend more of your money on beer. I could care less what you have to say, you're a loner old man that goes on forums and talks crap to people as soon as they say they are 17. I'm 18, and have worked hard for the things I have. Don't judge people, every person is different. Have a nice day.
A bodybuilder?!!? WOW!!! I bet that get's all the big balla jobs!

I said I spend more money on beer than you make in a month. Obviously you failed the reading portion of the SAT.

Loner? No...

https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...umbia-s-c.html

This is my house in SC. This is my party that I have every year, I'm married. I live in MD now.

Anything else you want me to shoot down in flames?

income?
education?
Job?
Cars?

You might own me at bench pressing. But seriously, what does that have to do with anything? It's not like you are going to beat me up and walk away.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:02 PM
00blackbird

Not at all... it's just like swatting flies with you kids.
Not at all eh? Is that why the first word you typed was *****? Sounds like someone got upset to me.

[QUOTE=I don't, but the people that come to my parties do. Is that cool? I don't really care, but I do like having parties. [/QUOTE]

Obviously you do think it's cool otherwise you would not have ever brought it up.

[QUOTE=Brag? No. Insecure? No. But we can compare anything you would like if you think I'm hiding anything. [/QUOTE]

You sit on here and ***** all day about 17 year olds, not much there to add.

[QUOTE=Oh yeah, I'm all natural. [/QUOTE]

That was funny. Sounded kinda like something a 17 year old would say No?

[QUOTE=Kids spend the majority of their income on a car. You sound like another kid. Most people that complain are kids.

Maybe you can explain? [/QUOTE]

What exactly have I said beside what you call complain that makes me sound like a kid?

[QUOTE=WAT?!?!? Jealous? WTF are you reading? [/QUOTE]

Read back you will see where you asked the question What are we jealous of? And then you answered it yourself by saying something to the extent of high school kids that cant support themselves and live with their parents.

[QUOTE=Maybe you should write a memo? [/QUOTE]

Old 10-29-2009, 06:04 PM
scrillasherv

A bodybuilder?!!? WOW!!! I bet that get's all the big balla jobs!

I said I spend more money on beer than you make in a month. Obviously you failed the reading portion of the SAT.

Loner? No...

https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...umbia-s-c.html

This is my house in SC. This is my party that I have every year, I'm married. I live in MD now.

Anything else you want me to shoot down in flames?

income?
education?
Job?
Cars?

You might own me at bench pressing. But seriously, what does that have to do with anything? It's not like you are going to beat me up and walk away.
And of course you say this all through the internet. And try to prove to me how great of a lifestyle you have. I'm not really out to prove anything to anyone through the internet. I see you are though and I really hope it makes you feel better about yourself. Like I said before, have a nice day.

Last edited by scrillasherv; 10-29-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Not at all eh? Is that why the first word you typed was *****? Sounds like someone got upset to me.
No, I have a potty mouth.

I'm sitting here, drinking a cold beer. Eating some Thai food my wife made. Laughing at you. You probably don't have the ability to make me upset.

Obviously you do think it's cool otherwise you would not have ever brought it up.
I think that having a lot of scantily clad women in my pool drunk is cool. Sorry. You have me there.

Maybe you're into the little boys/sheep.

You sit on here and ***** all day about 17 year olds, not much there to add.

Actually the hours have changed drastically. No longer do I have off 4 days a week to fuel the teen angst fire.

BTW, not that you care, but I'm still doubtful as to your 20 something age... Kinda suspect that you pop into this thread. Are you the weight pushers dad or something?

That was funny. Sounded kinda like something a 17 year old would say No?
I'm the first to admit I'm a 31 year old child.

What exactly have I said beside what you call complain that makes me sound like a kid?
The forum debut in this thread is highly suspect.

Read back you will see where you asked the question What are we jealous of? And then you answered it yourself by saying something to the extent of high school kids that cant support themselves and live with their parents.
Either I fuked up royally or you are a dumb ***...

Lets recap:

I am not jealous of a teen, with a $hit job, paying 50%+ of their income on a 6 year old car, while living with mom and dad, all expenses paid.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

And of course you say this all through the internet. And try to prove to me how great of a lifestyle you have. I'm not really out to prove anything to anyone through the internet. I see you are though and I really hope it makes you feel better about yourself. Like I said before, have a nice day.
I have met plenty of people on the forum. I have nothing to hide.

Come to ZdayZ next year and tell us all about how much you can bench press.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:35 PM
scrillasherv

I actually deleted my last comment. I feel sorry for you.

Last edited by scrillasherv; 10-29-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

WOW I looked at a picture on the thread you messaged with all the pictures from your mansion. If this really is you biting the chick's leg, I REALLY don't take you seriously anymore. Come on bro, with a mouth as big as yours I thought maybe you'd be a little more intimidating. Fat ****. Get the **** out of here.

https://my350z.com/forum/attachments...uly4th-043.jpg

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...HFdPWg558.jpeg

Wow I am no match for your big muscles!!

This isn't high school. You can't solve things by muscle. If you want to hit me that's fine. But the first hit better knock me out cold. That's all I'm saying.

And yes, I will say all this $hit to your face.

Tell us more about how much you can lift? That's so fascinating.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I actually deleted my last comment. I feel sorry for you.
You didn't delete $hit muscle milk.

And were did that sweaty a$$ trifling crow fly off to?
Old 10-29-2009, 06:48 PM
scrillasherv

And that's all you can say back...?
Old 10-29-2009, 06:49 PM
scrillasherv

Come on now. Say something a little better, type me a whole paragraph.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Wow... you give one word replies for a page and now I'm the one that needs to deliver?

Boy go to bed. Momma is going to get mad.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:53 PM
scrillasherv

Haha just what I thought. Later buddy.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...