Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 08:54 PM
colin8868

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FineWine
You have a lot to learn about life colin.

Better get started.
and your a physiatrist im guessing?

Yeah your right I do, I am young but I think I'm doing pretty good for my age
Old 03-25-2010, 08:56 PM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by colin8868
lmao i live in toronto its a bit different then the states, you do go to college for firefighting and they make 85,000 a year here and only work 7 days a month, so im not sure how that is for suckers sounds pretty good to me budddddy
Go back to running your korporashun kid.

http://www.payscale.com/research/CA/..._Fighter/Salar

$50k is no where near $85k.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:56 PM
350ztttt

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

explain to me how I sound silly ?
You come across as braggy, pretentious, and if you were really happy with your situation, you wouldn't be flaunting the about so much. You can't impress people on this site without pics of ******* and of DIY camshaft installs on an HR. I think you know, you aren't going to sway peoples opinions, and that's why this thread fails hard.

It exists to get people like you riled up, while people like Hravslag (or whomever) laugh at you.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:57 PM
colin8868

this whole thing started because I said im 19 and worked for my Z and people just ****ing attack me like no one can just say like good job or something it's your a liar you don't make this ammount of money, your spoiled, this and that and it's ****ing stupid
Old 03-25-2010, 08:58 PM
colin8868

Go back to running your korporashun kid.

http://www.payscale.com/research/CA/..._Fighter/Salar

$50k is no where near $85k.
it goes up to 85 in 5 years, why are you trying to prove me wrong? I know what I'm talking about
Old 03-25-2010, 09:04 PM
colin8868

Originally Posted by 350ztttt
You come across as braggy, pretentious, and if you were really happy with your situation, you wouldn't be flaunting the about so much. You can't impress people on this site without pics of ******* and of DIY camshaft installs on an HR. I think you know, you aren't going to sway peoples opinions, and that's why this thread fails hard.

It exists to get people like you riled up, while people like Hravslag (or whomever) laugh at you.
I only started flaunting after I was attacked by pretty much everyone, thats why lol
Old 03-25-2010, 09:05 PM
FineWine

it goes up to 85 in 5 years, why are you trying to prove me wrong? I know what I'm talking about
You've proven you don't. I have a good friend who's training to be a fire jumper, whom are the highest paid firerighters. I knew that wouldn't fly as believeable, so I provided you and everyone else with a link that shows what the salaries are IN CANADA. And those are Canadian dollars. The highest salary on that list is $79lk canadian, and that's with 20 years of experience.

But you already have a korporashun and baller z with all the ladies, so why do you need anything else?

I'm jealous.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:06 PM
07_z33

Originally Posted by 350ztttt

+1 ! and double ****en +1 on locking this thread, it's funny but sad!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:07 PM
colin8868

You've proven you don't. I have a good friend who's training to be a fire jumper, whom are the highest paid firerighters. I knew that wouldn't fly as believeable, so I provided you and everyone else with a link that shows what the salaries are IN CANADA. And those are Canadian dollars. The highest salary on that list is $79lk canadian, and that's with 20 years of experience.

But you already have a korporashun and baller z with all the ladies, so why do you need anything else?

I'm jealous.
you should look at the link again buddy it says from 5-9 years averages up to around 80k and thats just an estimate lol and thats not the highest paid, once youve been employed for 10 years you can apply to be a captain and a recruiter both make over 100k a year, those salaries are for 1st class firefighters plus toronto salaries are higher lol because of the population.

Last edited by colin8868; 03-25-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:16 PM
FineWine

you should look at the link again buddy it says from 5-9 years averages up to around 80k and thats just an estimate lol and thats not the highest paid, once youve been employed for 10 years you can apply to be a captain and a recruiter both make over 100k a year, those salaries are for 1st class firefighters plus toronto salaries are higher lol because of the population.
You obviously can't read either.

We're done here, kid. Hraes, bring us home!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:35 PM
tobyluvr2000

Gotta love things that happen over the course of a day

Why are you even still talking? You. Won't. Win. Get it through your head. Lie, try to make other people "jealous", talk about your money online and how you're living better than everyone else. No one cares, I promise.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:40 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

You fail to understand we don't care you have a motorcycle.

We don't care you bought your own Z.

We think its funny if you actually payed 24k up front for the Z.

We aren't impressed you made 30/hr working for daddy or the fact you got a real estate license.

We only care that you are acting like a dip ****. If you didn't act like a dipshit and brag how you did all the above we wouldnt be attacking you. Go back to builidng your sweet website or I will dig up more dirt on you and cause you to cry.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:01 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

lmao you guys are jokes im 19 and have acomplished more than you will ever i know thats why you hate on me can you say that when you were 19 you ran your own business, had a 350z a motorcycle real estate lisence and going to college for firefighting.. I bet not. I'm done with this conversation you guys all act like you something special and make hundreds of thousands of dollars and I know none of you do because for 1) you wouldn't own a Z and for 2) you wouldn't spend your time on this forum

you are just digging yourself in deeper.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:25 PM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Spork
Welp... we have a name. This can go further, now.
Like 30 posts after the name and no pics to chop yet? You guys gotta start PMing me when this thread gets good!
Old 03-25-2010, 11:00 PM
Darkager

this whole thing started because I said im 19 and worked for my Z and people just ****ing attack me like no one can just say like good job or something it's your a liar you don't make this ammount of money, your spoiled, this and that and it's ****ing stupid
Learn how to punctuate, form a complete sentence, and speak like an adult. Teenagers can't seem to get their point across without swearing constantly. I swear, but not in every sentence.

Btw, if it scales to 85k in 5 years, you didn't start firefighting when you were 14. You would've started STUDYING for it at 18 (which is weird how you 'study' for it in a college anyway, when there's specialized physical training and whatnot to be had. I have family members who are legitimate firefighters). So when you start, probably when you're 20, you will be making 45-50k. In 20 years, you will end up making 85k. You're dumb. Go back to school and learn proper sentence structure because you're never going to be taken seriously in life if you can't figure out where a comma or period belongs in a sentence or when 'your' is actually supposed to be you're.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:43 AM
JEKL

lmao you guys are jokes im 19 and have acomplished more than you will ever i know thats why you hate on me can you say that when you were 19 you ran your own business, had a 350z a motorcycle real estate lisence and going to college for firefighting.. I bet not. I'm done with this conversation you guys all act like you something special and make hundreds of thousands of dollars and I know none of you do because for 1) you wouldn't own a Z and for 2) you wouldn't spend your time on this forum
Remember what I said about you kids exaggerate your *** off? You don't run your own business. You are just helping your dad out because he is too f***ed to do it on his own. Oh, and it's a vending machine business. You drive around all day replenishing machines with Chili Chese Fritos and Twinkees. WTF is there to be jealous of?
Old 03-26-2010, 02:51 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by JEKL
Remember what I said about you kids exaggerate your *** off? You don't run your own business. You are just helping your dad out because he is too f***ed to do it on his own. Oh, and it's a vending machine business. You drive around all day replenishing machines with Chili Chese Fritos and Twinkees. WTF is there to be jealous of?
I have yet to witness the elusive "Chili Cheese Frito" here in NJ.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:19 AM
snowboarder599

Ya I never wanted anyones approval I just wanted to let everyone know theres atleast 1 kid who has earned his Z that's all lol and thanks for the graditude hes getting better everyday, I would give up the car in a second for it to have never happened to him.
He never wanted to gain anyone's approval, yet he wanted to show off boasting about making $30/hr... Sounds fishy to me.

Oh plus, no pictures of car?!?! sounds kind of interesting there kid. Maybe put up some pictures...

Oh, and don't try to post pictures that you stole off the internet kid
Old 03-26-2010, 03:22 AM
snowboarder599

Originally Posted by dikspiel
You fail to understand we don't care you have a motorcycle.

We don't care you bought your own Z.

We think its funny if you actually payed 24k up front for the Z.

We aren't impressed you made 30/hr working for daddy or the fact you got a real estate license.

We only care that you are acting like a dip ****. If you didn't act like a dipshit and brag how you did all the above we wouldnt be attacking you. Go back to builidng your sweet website or I will dig up more dirt on you and cause you to cry.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:01 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

lol yeah LIKE DO I REALLY GIVE A **** ABOUT TAKING FINANCIAL ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ON A FORUM!! YOU KNOW HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO BE ABLE TO WALK INTO NISSAN AND SAY HERES 24,000 BUCKS GET ME IN A 350Z, YOU WISH YOU COULD DO THAT. LMAO IM 19 AND OWN A 350Z AND A MOTORCYCLE AND I PROBABLY MAKE MORE MONEY THEN YOU SO WHY R U TRYING TO GIVE ME ADVICE, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ***** I GET, TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T HAVE A Z AT 19
<- you

A. I know I make more than you.
B. I get ***** whenever I want.

<- Me

What have you accomplished? You bought a car? And it's not your business, it's your dad's. You already said so.

At 19 I was in college for physics (that's a 4 year degree).

You would be surprised at what we make, you will also be surprised to know that a lot of us don't spend the majority of out money on cars. We like have houses and stuff. House > car.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...