Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 08:13 PM
tanabe350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
If you want to continue being viewed to be just like one of these children, then continue typing just like one. I also love it how just like many of these children, you want us to believe that that you communicate intelligently with your "business associates." Its not like a light bulb that you turn on and off.

You really are staring to fit in nicely with the children, though.
We now have not one, but two of your assertions backed up only by "your own observaions" that have been proven to be wrong with provided facts.
How did you handle that? You resort to crying about us expecting better grammar. Typical
no i didnt have to cry about it all i said that was around where i live there are many more older men getting into accidents than kids, can you tell me im wrong, no. think what you would like i really dont care, you be you and ill be myself, works well dont you think
Old 05-02-2010, 08:44 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by tanabe350z
no i didnt have to cry about it all i said that was around where i live there are many more older men getting into accidents than kids, can you tell me im wrong, no. think what you would like i really dont care, you be you and ill be myself, works well dont you think
Ok, then support your claim. What are you basing this on other than "I was out driving today and I rode by an accident, and there was was a guy that looked like he was in the middle of a mid-life crisis standing close to the car."
You are disputing fact and also the eyewitness account of a LEO.

Marhot provided evidence to show that you are full of shat so now since you are still holding steady to your claim , then back it up.

Quick question, are the guy that all these "business associates" like to pick on at work? It sounds like it.

Keep being yourself, by all means. You are not nearly as entertaining as some of you predocessors, but you will do.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:50 PM
tanabe350z

Ok, then support your claim. What are you basing this on other than "I was out driving today and I rode by an accident, and there was was a guy that looked like he was in the middle of a mid-life crisis standing close to the car."
You are disputing fact and also the eyewitness account of a LEO.

Marhot provided evidence to show that you are full of shat so now since you are still holding steady to your claim , then back it up.

Quick question, are the guy that all these "business associates" like to pick on at work? It sounds like it.

Keep being yourself, by all means. You are not nearly as entertaining as some of you predocessors, but you will do.
please my business associates deal with medical supplies and great at their professions, i deal with chiropractors and physical therapists.
im very close with people in my community and know for a fact that on average more older men are in accidents in my town than younger teens. by no way did i say that this is true for everywhere in the united states but in my own town. his facts are true for the most part but i have seen other wise in my town.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:41 PM
JEKL

im very close with people in my community and know for a fact that on average more older men are in accidents in my town than younger teens.
Proof of this "fact"?
Old 05-02-2010, 11:13 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JEKL
Proof of this "fact"?
I smell b.s.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:24 PM
tanabe350z

Originally Posted by JEKL
Proof of this "fact"?
what kind would you like
Old 05-02-2010, 11:57 PM
JEKL

what kind would you like
The kind that proves your statement is accurate.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:34 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm still laughing at "business associates". I can see this kid bagging groceries and referring to the other flunkies that bag groceries as his business associates.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:16 AM
Fallenaddict

This post is starting to just become stupid.. What is all this fighting accomplishing? Where supposed to be a community that supports each other!
Old 05-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Fallenaddict
This post is starting to just become stupid.. What is all this fighting accomplishing? Where supposed to be a community that supports each other!
Let the stupidity start with you.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:23 AM
1GR8350Z

This thread isn't stupid. What is stupid is someone that actually believes that they are making 60 an hour painting and mommy isn't behind it and also someone that says glocken is tight.

A whole lot of laughter.

I'm not your mama, why should I support you? She seems to be doing a fine job. I'm still waiting for pics of her,BTW. I might want to redesign her interior.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-03-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:41 AM
marhot

Let's define our terms, son.
  • This site is an "internet forum".
  • The topic, which we have been discussing for 7 1/2 years, is a "thread". A thread is a collection of "posts".
  • Your response, a submitted message to the subject on the "thread", is a "post".

So, yes, this 'post' of yours is stupid, and it didn't just start becoming so.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:33 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW......

Old 05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
Glocken

This thread isn't stupid. What is stupid is someone that actually believes that they are making 60 an hour painting and mommy isn't behind it and also someone that says glocken is tight.

A whole lot of laughter.

I'm not your mama, why should I support you? She seems to be doing a fine job. I'm still waiting for pics of her,BTW. I might want to redesign her interior.
It's astounding how I go away for a few days to deal with real life issues and people are still reminiscent about me; brings tears to my eyes. I don't know how old you maybe but it's also funny how you're using mama jokes to further show your ignorance; I guess some people will never learn their beliefs aren't set in stone and followed by the world.

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
You type like a 3rd grade home school valedictorian.

You apparently missed the point of post #6873. Keep exemplifying the ignorant teens in this thread by persistently typing posts riddled with basic spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. Keep making assertions not supported by facts. It makes you look like an illiterate fool and like some of the kids you're trying to defend. It's quite entertaining. Don't expect to be taken seriously if you insist on typing like an 8 year old child who writes with a crayon.
It's funny how when I post stuff you start and when someone else doesn't use punctuations you're at it again. Guess there isn't a way to please "grown men" over the interwebs.

Maybe I should follow your sig Marhot, it makes soooooooo much sense.

Last edited by Glocken; 05-03-2010 at 05:44 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:10 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

what kind would you like
Something other than you saying it is true. Anyone can say anything.....it doesn't make it true.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:16 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Glocken
It's astounding how I go away for a few days to deal with real life issues and people are still reminiscent about me; brings tears to my eyes. I don't know how old you maybe but it's also funny how you're using mama jokes to further show your ignorance; I guess some people will never learn their beliefs aren't set in stone and followed by the world.
What did you have to do, go "off" a few people that were cutting into your profits?

What? My beliefs aren't set in stone and followed by the world? There you go again. Was that supposed to be some kind of profound statement that should inspire me?
Old 05-03-2010, 06:29 AM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

funny thing is i do speak english very well, im wondering why you ask, i didnt know that perfect english was the only way to speak now adays, funny thing about it is when i speak to all my business associates i never have a problem, i guess you are just a higher being that i am
My 4 year old can speak English. In fact, she speaks it just as well as you write it.

those are reported accidents, and from what i have seen most older guys just pay the amount instead of going through insurance, im not saying that your claim is false as most teens do get in accidents im just saying alot of guys going through mid life crisis driving a car well beyond their means get into alot of accidents where i am from, dont get all defensive now i was stating my observations
Originally Posted by kvp35
VW and Mazda between the others? wtf happened
I've owned 2 mazdas (3 if you count the Probe) and done engine swaps on 2. They're actually pretty decent daily drivers and learner cars.

please my business associates deal with medical supplies and great at their professions, i deal with chiropractors and physical therapists.
im very close with people in my community and know for a fact that on average more older men are in accidents in my town than younger teens. by no way did i say that this is true for everywhere in the united states but in my own town. his facts are true for the most part but i have seen other wise in my town.
This message board is (inter)national, we don't care about your little community's statistics. Your community is not reality for 99% of us.

It's funny how when I post stuff you start and when someone else doesn't use punctuations you're at it again. Guess there isn't a way to please "grown men" over the interwebs.

Maybe I should follow your sig Marhot, it makes soooooooo much sense.
Shut up.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:30 AM
Glocken

What did you have to do, go "off" a few people that were cutting into your profits?

What? My beliefs aren't set in stone and followed by the world? There you go again. Was that supposed to be some kind of profound statement that should inspire me?
Was that your bad attempt at cracking a joke? I didn't realize I was a prophet trying to "inspire" people. Maybe you should take into consideration what you just said to me about yourself.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Glocken

Originally Posted by FineWine
Shut up.
Ouch !
Old 05-03-2010, 06:38 AM
1GR8350Z

Was that your bad attempt at cracking a joke? I didn't realize I was a prophet trying to "inspire" people. Maybe you should take into consideration what you just said to me about yourself.
Sorry, must have been a shipment so big that you couldn't trust any of your loyal friends to handle.

There you go again. WTF am I supposed to be considering?

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-03-2010 at 06:40 AM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...