Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Fallenaddict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tanabe350z
sorry to hear, i also got hit by a 17 year old a while back, haven't logged on in a while but i can see that this thread still hasn't died. why is it that people need this thread, were a community, why act like dicks to everyone on here when what would should be doing is encouraging kids to drive safe rather than **** talking to them. the guys putting down younger drivers are just as bad as the kids standing up for themselves. this thread is the reason why my350z is the number one most hated forum on the net. cant remember where i saw that but every other forum i go to talks about how bad our forum is and how many people act like *******s. everyone needs to act their age and stop this **** slinging that going on. cmon guy act like a community not a bunch of individuals, give each other help instead of bringing everyone else down who you think your superior to.
SERIOUSLY! Thank you!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:13 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fallenaddict
SERIOUSLY! Thank you!
Why? His post was woefully inaccurate and off base.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:15 PM
marhot

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
O'RLY

First of all... I'm calling bullsh*t on your claim that my350z is the most hated forum on the net. That assertion is as believable as some of the lies that have been told in here by the kiddos.

Second... It's asinine to suggest that members of this community should be polite, diplomatic, or encouraging to teenagers who are dumb enough to post in this thread with a combination of **** poor English, spoiled brat attitude, and pathetically obvious lies. Kids like that are a growing pimple on the *** of the Z/G community who deserve the smack downs and flaming they have received in this thread.

Defend the young Z drivers who are humble and grateful to have such a car at their age. Defend the teens who admit their parents' financial support without fluffed delusions of their independence or an inflated sense of entitlement. Defend the teens who aren't so arrogant to believe that they have surpassed the success and accomplishments of the adult members of this community (especially those of us who are 30+). Defend the teens who express sincere gratitude and appreciation for what their parents have done for them that enables them to have a Z. Defend the kids who vindicate their parents' financial support by behaving responsibly with the car and by showing an ability to use proper English that is befitting of a kid who deserves a Z. Those are the kind of young Z drivers who should be treated with some respect, support, and encouragement by the community. When/if you see us or other members flaming such kids, you'll have a legitimate complaint.
Preach it, brother...
Old 05-01-2010, 12:29 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by marhot
Preach it, brother...
Old 05-01-2010, 12:58 PM
350ztttt

O'RLY

First of all... I'm calling bullsh*t on your claim that my350z is the most hated forum on the net. That assertion is as believable as some of the lies that have been told in here by the kiddos.

Second... It's asinine to suggest that members of this community should be polite, diplomatic, or encouraging to teenagers who are dumb enough to post in this thread with a combination of **** poor English, spoiled brat attitude, and pathetically obvious lies. Kids like that are a growing pimple on the *** of the Z/G community who deserve the smack downs and flaming they have received in this thread.

Defend the young Z drivers who are humble and grateful to have such a car at their age. Defend the teens who admit their parents' financial support without fluffed delusions of their independence or an inflated sense of entitlement. Defend the teens who aren't so arrogant to believe that they have surpassed the success and accomplishments of the adult members of this community (especially those of us who are 30+). Defend the teens who express sincere gratitude and appreciation for what their parents have done for them that enables them to have a Z. Defend the kids who vindicate their parents' financial support by behaving responsibly with the car and by showing an ability to use proper English that is befitting of a kid who deserves a Z. Those are the kind of young Z drivers who should be treated with some respect, support, and encouragement by the community. When/if you see us or other members flaming such kids, you'll have a legitimate complaint.
This.

Sorry to derail, I love my350z, but I have seen other forums refer to us as 'the-site-that-shant-be-named,' 'myGODTHESEGUYSAREPRICKS' and the 'forum we don't speak of' haha. Most hated, no, but we are quite infamous/notorious esp. within the Z community. +! that they are probably all people who failed at this site though.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Dyce99

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Maybe at the busiest times of the week, but definetely not an average. If that were the case then everyone without a college degree would be beating the doors down to work at the Waffle House.
Absolutely, not every night was that good, and the hours sucked... give me a 9 to 5 office job over that any day.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:10 PM
tanabe350z

So I guess it is safe to say that you have NEVER been involved in flaming anyone?

I didn't realize that I had to communicate with these lying brats to suit your expectations, either.
It only means that you are trying to present yourself as a mature adult, yet communicate like a child. You stated your opinion and then I stated mine.

Glad to to see the brats now have a cheerleader. I don't think I want to see you in a mini-skirt, though.
im not trying to present myself as anything except myself, and second you make your self look like an *** when you call kids lying brats.

and to be clear i didnt say everyone has bad **** to say about kids, im just saying that alot of you older guys need to calm the **** down and quit acting like your **** dont stink. ive seen more accidents caused by idiot middle aged men who are going through midlife crisis than teens. that is also not a straight fact but what i have seen. we are seen as a forum full of d-bags and 1gr8350z is one reason why.

and no i dont flame anyone unless it has to do with i got drunk and wrecked the car or something like that.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:14 PM
tanabe350z

Why? His post was woefully inaccurate and off base.
please explain how it was inaccurate when plenty of other car forums feel the same way, maybe some of you older guys are just so bored with your life that you take it out on a forum idk. i mean **** even BMW forums are more friendly than this and they are filled with a bunch of ******.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:22 PM
1GR8350Z

please explain how it was inaccurate when plenty of other car forums feel the same way, maybe some of you older guys are just so bored with your life that you take it out on a forum idk. i mean **** even BMW forums are more friendly than this and they are filled with a bunch of ******.
Just for curiosity's sake, name a few of these forums that you are talking about. Not that it matters as I see you as nothing more than a crying liitle biotch.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-01-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:47 PM
JEKL

Do you realize how stupid it is to try and say how a forum feels about anything? Just how do you know how every member of any given car forum feels? I know a lot of people here that fells Nico is a bunch of pussies, but if I were to say that My350z.com feels that way would be as stupid as your statements are.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:00 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by JEKL
Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you! Damn good work!
OH SNAP!!! So this is the same f@ggot who lied about RobertK's engine bay pic and got owned by dave079!!!

BAN THIS F*CKIN D-BAG!!!
Originally Posted by marhot

Well done, sir.

...and another one bites the dust.
Originally Posted by dave079
Yep 100% same one.. Good job fellas
Originally Posted by Dragonbreath
Oh man, epic ownage! 1GR8350Z, I want to become your apprentice.
Originally Posted by superchargedg
This has to be one of the best owned threads in a long while!!!
Originally Posted by vo7848
Straight PWND!

Originally Posted by FineWine
whoa, I'm gone for 12 hours and miss all the pwnage?

great find 1G and Dave
Originally Posted by Spork
Ohhh snap, son!
Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
Wow, this keeps getting better. Great revival of an otherwise dying thread.

I love this!
we are seen as a forum full of d-bags and 1gr8350z is one reason why.
It looks like the mine and Dave's ownage was pretty popular. I can't help it that you don't have a sense of humor. Do you think Moncada Lopez was not a d-bag? Did it offend you to see him owned? I will continue to be offensive and enjoy doing it. If you want to continue crying, then go ahead. Enjoy yourself.

and no i dont flame anyone unless it has to do with i got drunk and wrecked the car or something like that.
There is no way you have never flamed anyone.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-01-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I am glad to have played a part in the most flame happy Z site on the net.

You don't bring drama, you do not get flamed.

Lesson learned.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:22 AM
tanabe350z

Just for curiosity's sake, name a few of these forums that you are talking about. Not that it matters as I see you as nothing more than a crying liitle biotch.
1addicts, club lexas are just two, ill find get more tomorrow if you really want to know, but hey you call me a whiny ***** and thats good for you whatever floats your boat
Old 05-02-2010, 12:24 AM
tanabe350z

Originally Posted by JEKL
Do you realize how stupid it is to try and say how a forum feels about anything? Just how do you know how every member of any given car forum feels? I know a lot of people here that fells Nico is a bunch of pussies, but if I were to say that My350z.com feels that way would be as stupid as your statements are.
well when there is threads about how bad we are and when people mention it all the time i guess i can say that the majority feel that way, i didnt mean to say everyone as i dont know how everyone feels, your right.
so i can say that many poeple call us a bunch of *******s is that fair to say
Old 05-02-2010, 12:25 AM
tanabe350z

It looks like the mine and Dave's ownage was pretty popular. I can't help it that you don't have a sense of humor. Do you think Moncada Lopez was not a d-bag? Did it offend you to see him owned? I will continue to be offensive and enjoy doing it. If you want to continue crying, then go ahead. Enjoy yourself.

There is no way you have never flamed anyone.
i only flame people who have dont something incredibly stupid like drink and drive or something along those lines, im not gonna flame some kid who doesnt know what hes doing and looks to the forum for help like many people on here do.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:42 AM
1GR8350Z

1addicts, club lexas are just two, ill find get more tomorrow if you really want to know, but hey you call me a whiny ***** and thats good for you whatever floats your boat
Thanks and yes, I am curious as to what some more are. 2 just doesn't seem to be enough to give us the title of "most hated forum"

so i can say that many poeple call us a bunch of *******s
This is where I believe you are confused. I take gr8 pride in being called those names.

i only flame people who have dont something incredibly stupid like drink and drive or something along those lines, im not gonna flame some kid who doesnt know what hes doing and looks to the forum for help like many people on here do.
I flame because its funny and will continue to do so. I went through your post and you have quite a history of whining on this topic. What has it gotten you so far?

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-02-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

We do act like a community.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:27 AM
1GR8350Z

In 30 minutes worth of searching, which I consider myself to be decent at, I have found 10 negative comments on 1addicts and 7 of them came from the same person. I saw much more positive than negative.

Heres the the most recent thread
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...ghlight=my350z

The one crying on here the hardest was the one that I saw crying in other threads.

They even admitted to taking an idea for a thread from here
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...ghlight=my350z

It really sounds to me like you are trying to pass your own opinion off as fact and failing. Please have your shat together when you come to this thread because we will gladly rip you apart if you don't

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-02-2010 at 04:42 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Fallenaddict

im not trying to present myself as anything except myself, and second you make your self look like an *** when you call kids lying brats.

and to be clear i didnt say everyone has bad **** to say about kids, im just saying that alot of you older guys need to calm the **** down and quit acting like your **** dont stink. ive seen more accidents caused by idiot middle aged men who are going through midlife crisis than teens. that is also not a straight fact but what i have seen. we are seen as a forum full of d-bags and 1gr8350z is one reason why.

YES!
Old 05-02-2010, 10:38 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Fallenaddict
YES!
Teenagers with **** poor English UNITE!

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...