Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Nukiz0r
350Z-holic

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Oh, and for everyone else who was wondering, I present you the pm he sent me:

justread your last post. Are oyu serious? This type of old members vs new oyung member crap goes on all the time...All the crap they posted is from my photobucket, and the other stuff is from typing my usre name into google, since I use the same username on most fourms. It's not like nayof them did any reall digging. But besides that, it would be nice if you took the pictures down. I've locked my photobucket now to technicalyl nobody should have access to any of the pics, besides what was posteed. I dont need pictures of people (i.e. the girls) on this fforum who have nothing to do with the argument. And by "it would be nice" I mean please do.

And about the events, I couldd care less...I would love to have such a conversation with ayn one of the people in the thread face to face at a meet. Ifd ou haven't noticed, I could car eless if I'm not liked. I'm at the wednesday stamford meets every week and central ave yonkers every thursday night, tey can come see me there if they want.

I'm not worried ab out anyone being "rubbed the wrong way" I assure you if anything occurs beyond this point today besdies stupid forum banter, specifically hpysical, I have a few people on call who would love to handle the situation. That goes for online as well. Some of the members are good? my guy isa better. Great., they went on my photobucket and typed my name in. I'll tget thier address and home phone number and the name of thier grandmother. Not threatening of course, just stating the fct.

And honestly man, I understand you and the other "mods" only let an argument like that go so far... bu really, whose the one talking about **** sex, raping, and rediculous **** liek that? Your "tight knit" members,not me. I get banned for standing my ground? I know it's unbelievable, but what I posted is 90% true, and the members need to get over it.(and yes, I understand how 75% of the new, young members are)

If this needs to be discussed further, let me know. I'll do so much as to "starting over" with a post count of zero or something and "change my behavior". otherwise, whatever. Not goign to lose sleep over it. if anyting i'll just lurk on another account. That's orginally what i was doing, until i found redic. threads like that one....

anway, let me know what the deal is, just shoot me pm and i'll andwer it somethime tomorrwo

I apologize for the spelling msitakes.... must be m,y mom's "prescription drugs ands nyquil"

good night

p.s. feel free to post it up
He gave me permission to post it up after all.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:55 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

He is getting his father the judge after all you rapists, sodomites and perverts.
It's about time someone took care of this problem.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:22 PM
marhot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

... sometimes these kids are just more tiresome than funny...
Old 08-14-2010, 05:25 PM
driftyourz
Banned

haha alright guys watch my ip and all my posts and all that. and actually i was just browsing through the threads came across that one and decided to sign up, sorry my optimism puts a burden on you all. lol
Old 08-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Nukiz0r
350Z-holic

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Just understand the circumstances, just seems a rather strange coincedence.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:54 PM
driftyourz
Banned

soooooo strange
Old 08-14-2010, 06:05 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jbaker1121
Cool story, bro.
check the neck fat, son

I'm about to get crunk, I'll check out the thread tomorrow. Laterrr
How did I miss this?
Old 08-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Spork

Exactly. Some think they are forum ninjas. And yeah, its obvious some if not half the users are there just for that.
But like I said, i can do the same they can, it just takes one phone call.
I will pay this loser's premier membership if he finds my current address with "one phone call."
Old 08-14-2010, 06:16 PM
driftyourz
Banned

i should get a few bolt ons and perfomance parts once you realize how ignorannt you guys are being, seems like no1 gets along on here that or you guys sure now how to ****in welcome someone. in the end not too big of a deal this is all via internet and none of you really know me nor do i know you. safe driving to everyone and look forward to future friendly posts
Old 08-14-2010, 06:17 PM
driftyourz
Banned

and if it seves justice, fb - http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=636892575
Old 08-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Spork

Originally Posted by Baker
And let me repeat, If my pictures and work addy are not removed from that forum, there WILL be consequences. You can try me if you'd like. I'll use the classic line "You don't know my dad or what him and his people are capable of". Have fun.
Sounds like his dad is Liam Neeson. Look out, guys.

Originally Posted by driftyourz
i should get a few bolt ons and perfomance parts once you realize how ignorannt you guys are being, seems like no1 gets along on here that or you guys sure now how to ****in welcome someone. in the end not too big of a deal this is all via internet and none of you really know me nor do i know you. safe driving to everyone and look forward to future friendly posts
I don't get what you're trying to say. Are you complaining?

You have this on your facebook:
Petition To Shorten Lil Wayne's Jail Time. (NEED 1 MILLION)

You're gay.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:32 PM
pmab9918

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nukiz0r
Just understand the circumstances, just seems a rather strange coincedence.
It does considering the fact that all of that baker douche videos were snow DRIFTING... driftyourz... hhmmmmm

Last edited by pmab9918; 08-14-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:36 PM
driftyourz
Banned

yes extremely gay. complaining? no, just want you guys to shut the **** up and stop posting replies that are worthless and just let someone new post and use the forum what its used for. already seems like this forum is full of ignorant ****s that are just full of themselves. either post something worthwhile or leave me be, why are you wasting your time and energy?
Old 08-14-2010, 06:36 PM
NyCSnEaK

Originally Posted by Spork
I will pay this loser's premier membership if he finds my current address with "one phone call."
Almost pissed myself
Old 08-14-2010, 06:38 PM
driftyourz
Banned

there is sooo much snow here in florida, im goin to miami this weekend to tour the sick mountain roads they got there.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Spork

yes extremely gay. complaining? no, just want you guys to shut the **** up and stop posting replies that are worthless and just let someone new post and use the forum what its used for. already seems like this forum is full of ignorant ****s that are just full of themselves. either post something worthwhile or leave me be, why are you wasting your time and energy?
My time and energy is wasted by the government. There's none left to waste on you.

Rather than complaining, you CAN leave.

It's like going to church and shouting at everyone in there because the priest is boring, yet you won't leave.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:45 PM
driftyourz
Banned

great analogy and attitude, youre going far in life...
Old 08-14-2010, 06:54 PM
1GR8350Z

You stupid phucker, if using the forum is what you are here for then use it, by all means. If you want to stay in here talking shat then lets dance. You goddamn right I'm full of myself and my post bring more lulz than anything you will ever contribute to this forum. I got nothing nothing but time sitting at my cushy desk and will use my energy in any way I see fit
Old 08-14-2010, 07:00 PM
NyCSnEaK

The force keep telling me that this is Lopez's Padawan apprentice...
Old 08-14-2010, 07:09 PM
pmab9918

someone is getting upset...

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...