Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 12:10 PM
mr. sparco

Received 454 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
Let me stop you right there, broski.

It doesn't matter what you're going to say because you can get a used old Z in exchange for a dirt-covered turd nowadays.

You're too late to the party.

Old 08-20-2013, 12:46 PM
stuartc323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flick montana
let me stop you right there, broski.

It doesn't matter what you're going to say because you can get a used old z in exchange for a dirt-covered turd nowadays.

You're too late to the party.

lmfao ^
Old 08-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm here for the MILF gangbang/Doodie Hole loosening...
Old 08-20-2013, 03:52 PM
stuartc323

me too and the beer and hot wings
Old 08-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Am I too late for the 350 man gangbang on the milf?
Old 08-21-2013, 05:27 AM
kaze06

Originally Posted by Neeko94
My Z is my first car and Im 18?
But my process was ALOT different than that other kids haha....

6 days later....I crashed it hah.
Sounds like it was about the same as other kids.

You should've bought a nice used Civic to learn how to drive and put 6 grand of that towards a school with some accreditation or invested it in something.

You're the cool kid on the block for now. A kid around my area just bought a 370Z used a month ago, was starting to have trouble making his payments two weeks in, and just rolled it six times three days ago.

But he was cool for a month, so that's all that matters.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:21 AM
Neeko94

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kaze06
Sounds like it was about the same as other kids.

You should've bought a nice used Civic to learn how to drive and put 6 grand of that towards a school with some accreditation or invested it in something.

You're the cool kid on the block for now. A kid around my area just bought a 370Z used a month ago, was starting to have trouble making his payments two weeks in, and just rolled it six times three days ago.

But he was cool for a month, so that's all that matters.
I kid that went to my highschool got a brand new 370 for his 17th birthday -__-

But I was actually going to invest my 9K into starting a screen printing company with my friends father and just drive my dads old car for whatever I needed. But he wrote up a contract basically to screw me over. So of coarse I bailed.
And as far as school goes. Due to my moms financial issues. the government (FAFSA) pays for all my community college funds as long as Im working and going to school full time

Logically I should have gotten a shitty beater for my first car. And wait till my insurance goes down and all that.
But I dont regret buying it at the time I did at all.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

But I was actually going to invest my 9K into starting a screen printing company with my friends father and just drive my dads old car for whatever I needed. But he wrote up a contract basically to screw me over. So of coarse I bailed.
And as far as school goes. Due to my moms financial issues. the government (FAFSA) pays for all my community college funds as long as Im working and going to school full time

Logically I should have gotten a shitty beater for my first car. And wait till my insurance goes down and all that.
So you invest in a car (a depreciating asset, BTW), instead? That seems intelligent...
Old 08-21-2013, 08:47 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

$9000 to invest in a screen printing company would make for one low volume screen printing company, lol. Unless you were gong to borrow the final $300 from your Dad haha

Last edited by PerfZ; 08-21-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
$9000 to invest in a screen printing company would make for one low volume screen printing company, lol. Unless you were gong to borrow the final $300 from your Dad haha
Maybe he can get an advance on his allowance?
Old 08-21-2013, 09:32 AM
stuartc323

Why start yourself off in a hole? You literally had 9k to invest in something while you in school, Im in finance and i can tell u literally you would have at least doubled it in 3-4 years with right investment. That will pay for your university fees when you transfer. Your like the other dumbass kids of your generation, want to be cool, want to live the fast life or make it seem like you are, and end up putting yourself in a hole that will take years to get out off, while you watch the smart kids ball out and ur struggling with payments on ****.

Originally Posted by Syner
So you invest in a car (a depreciating asset, BTW), instead? That seems intelligent...
Exactly. An already depreciated asset that is going to depreciate further and bring you no return.

Reminds me of that other kid on here a couple weeks ago who was going to make 5k a month, or the other one after that who said he was about to start making 125k after making 25k for the last four years. All these dreamers, no reality.

Originally Posted by Syner
Maybe he can get an advance on his allowance?

Old 08-21-2013, 09:36 AM
stuartc323

My Z is my first car and Im 18?
But my process was ALOT different than that other kids haha.
I saved for 2 years (getting money from doing videos, screen printing and doing graphic design for people) I had $9.5K saved but limited myself to only spend 9K. found a deal for 9.5 and had a hard bargain and got it to 9.3K My dad lent me the extra 300 as long as I paid him back in a month....In which I did.

6 days later....I crashed it hah. Luckily my dad is a claim adjuster and has many connections in the car industry. So it only costed me a few hundred in which also I had to borrow from a friend but paid back.

I just finished Highschool and now going to a junior college.
I work as the operations manager at a screen printing company and actually just got a job at Americas tires today also ))
During summer I worked 100 - 120 hours a month and going to school tuesday and thursdays and working the rest except for sunday.

My car is all me. the only thing my parents have paid for is 2 qts of oil and 2 air freshners.
Its easy to tell when ******** stories like the guy above haha and its obvious when young kids are getting aftermarket parts when working some mickey mouse job.

I feel I have damn well earned what I have. and there are SOME exceptions to kids getting Z's. which I feel I am one

***Anaheim Hills have quality MILFS 24/7

Rereading your post, i realized your an oblivious retard. Your parents didnt do anything but pay your rent, feed you, probably pay your cell phone bill, they pay your utilities, cable, get you cheaper insurance and you probably still only have liability, etc. Great job on affording a 10 year old sports car, thats worth less than half its value, all while everyone else paid your way.

Your also one of those guys with a mickey mouse job. Manager at a screen printing company, guarantee you dont make more than 10-11 dollars an hour, especially in California, find a job making more than 50k a year before you start talking about kids with mickey mouse jobs.

Last edited by stuartc323; 08-21-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Neeko94

Originally Posted by stuartc323
Rereading your post, i realized your an oblivious retard. Your parents didnt do anything but pay your rent, feed you, probably pay your cell phone bill, they pay your utilities, cable, get you cheaper insurance and you probably still only have liability, etc. Great job on affording a 10 year old sports car, thats worth less than half its value, all while everyone else paid your way.

Your also one of those guys with a mickey mouse job. Manager at a screen printing company, guarantee you dont make more than 10-11 dollars an hour, especially in California, find a job making more than 50k a year before you start talking about kids with mickey mouse jobs.
I pay for my phone, I put in money for monthly internet, I pay for food but only when I go to out to eat. Train pass every month, gas, insurance, car maintenance, gym, of coarse all clothing and what not.

I also make more than 11 an hour. But of coarse I do not make more than 50K. And I probably wont for another 3-4 years unfortunately.

But Im referring to kids that get everything paid for...work at a grocery store and only use their money for weekend spending.

I think the way Im coming off UN-intentionaly is just confusing hah
Old 08-21-2013, 11:57 AM
PerfZ

I pay for my phone, I put in money for monthly internet, I pay for food but only when I go to out to eat. Train pass every month, gas, insurance, car maintenance, gym, of coarse all clothing and what not.

I also make more than 11 an hour. But of coarse I do not make more than 50K. And I probably wont for another 3-4 years unfortunately.

But Im referring to kids that get everything paid for...work at a grocery store and only use their money for weekend spending.

I think the way Im coming off UN-intentionaly is just confusing hah
I don't think we are confused. Those of us who bought our cars new, back when this thread started, are simply not all that impressed with 18 year olds who buy a $10,000 used car.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Neeko94

I don't think we are confused. Those of us who bought our cars new, back when this thread started, are simply not all that impressed with 18 year olds who buy a $10,000 used car.
As you shouldnt??? If I bought this car new when it came out...itd be a huge personal ego killer is some young teenagers got them as well.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:06 PM
PerfZ

As you shouldnt??? If I bought this car new when it came out...itd be a huge personal ego killer is some young teenagers got them as well.
Would not have bothered me in the least. I'm pretty low on ego, lol.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:29 PM
kaze06

Would not have bothered me in the least. I'm pretty low on ego, lol.
Hilliard, huh?

'Oughta meet up sometime.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Some of us don't have an ego attached to our cars. I just hate seeing a nice car run into lamp posts on Thanksgiving because kids who don't understand RWD hop in and think they're playing Forza.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

No, it's not a huge ego killer. I don't understand why you stupid fvking kids keep thinking that's the case.

We know you're spending ~75%+ of your paychecks on a car payment. It's not jealousy, it's more like "Look at this stupid **** spending all his income on a high interest, depreciating form of transportation"... And it's all to try and make others believe you make more than you do.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:46 PM
pyshin

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
No, it's not a huge ego killer. I don't understand why you stupid fvking kids keep thinking that's the case.

We know you're spending ~75%+ of your paychecks on a car payment. It's not jealousy, it's more like "Look at this stupid **** spending all his income on a high interest, depreciating form of transportation"... And it's all to try and make others believe you make more than you do.
Do you think he'll understand that plain English? I feel like this has been explained many times reading through portions of this thread...

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...