2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

WOMAN RACE DRIVER HAS ORGASM DRIVING 350Z vs AUDI TT

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 11:16 AM
djkern
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by jcr847
I was in no way doubting you dj, to be perfectly honest I didn’t care enough to doubt you. I’m aware that there is a huge moneymaking potential in sales but I read what you said as, “I make enough from the sales I clear in half a day to make my payment” (which seemed a bit far fetched).
ok, change it to a day. that better?

it all depends on the quarter. i could make a killing in a quarter...i could barely make commission in a quarter. so, it's up and down depending on the market and what companies are doing.

but, back to the video....i didn't like it, but i am happy all of you did. honestly, find the video of the english guy driving the keonigsegg and you'll like that one much better (and, no yooda, not because the guy...because the car)
Old 12-04-2003, 11:25 AM
AndyB

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Best quote:

The best quote in the whole thing:

The TT is the girl you want to arrive at a party with, but the Z is the one you want to go home with!

<insert dirty snicker here>
Old 12-04-2003, 12:12 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by yooda
Ladies and Gentlement Exhibit D.
You came in and started it all by attempting to poke fun at DJ. You state general assumptions about DJ and other Z owners simply to get a rise out of them. You then you use wit in words to further escalate the problem.

You've really proven yourself to be a very intelligent and mature individual.
Old 12-04-2003, 12:32 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by BriGuyMax
You came in and started it all by attempting to poke fun at DJ. You state general assumptions about DJ and other Z owners simply to get a rise out of them. You then you use wit in words to further escalate the problem.

You've really proven yourself to be a very intelligent and mature individual.
even though you and i disagreed about the video (we agreed to disagree )...at least we both know that he came in here and started poking fun of people. thanks for the back up!
Old 12-04-2003, 01:07 PM
Rxramon
Charter Member #45

DJ is right... everyone has an opinion... i think they should share it when they want to... but, to call someone out in a thread, be prepared to go at it. DJ didn't call anyone out...he was called out.

None the less opinions should be shared... its a board... not an encyclopedia.

After watching the video again, I do think its rather blah... but definately better than "Steve the Car Nut"!!! (whom btw I F_ing dislike... I want to go Sopranos on his ****) Glovebox??? - WTF
Old 12-04-2003, 01:27 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Rxramon
DJ is right... everyone has an opinion... i think they should share it when they want to... but, to call someone out in a thread, be prepared to go at it. DJ didn't call anyone out...he was called out.

None the less opinions should be shared... its a board... not an encyclopedia.

After watching the video again, I do think its rather blah... but definately better than "Steve the Car Nut"!!! (whom btw I F_ing dislike... I want to go Sopranos on his ****) Glovebox??? - WTF
yeah....post a video of him...we can then love this english lady!

thank you for backing me up.

glovebox?? how about bowling ball bag??
Old 12-04-2003, 01:33 PM
Rxramon
Charter Member #45

No... he bitched out the Z for not having a glovebox... what a terd/choad/or but wipe (you choose)

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....=steve+car+nut

Speaking of bowling ball bags... I got to go to the alley now... late
Old 12-04-2003, 01:46 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Rxramon
No... he bitched out the Z for not having a glovebox... what a terd/choad/or but wipe (you choose)

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....=steve+car+nut

Speaking of bowling ball bags... I got to go to the alley now... late
oh yeah...i forgot about that.

you bowl? bowling is awesome (makes me feel like i should live in FL though...haha). 10 pin, candle pin, duck pin....they are all fun!
Old 12-04-2003, 02:43 PM
yooda

First off, I am a Z owner. 2003 Daytona Blue w/everything - (GPS+side curtains). So if I were insulting 350Z owners, I'd be insulting myself wouldn't I? I wouldn't stereo type all of us since I am one of us, if that makes any sense.

Since we're on page 4 of this thread, as a reminder, I didn't jump into the conversation until about 7 retorts by Kern. By that time he was already at it with a couple of other people.

BriGuy, you're absolutely correct, in that I did use words to further escalate the problem which is neither wise nor mature nor fair.

DjKern, your first 6 or 7 responses to other people came off harsh/hostile, so I stepped up. Truth be told, it was just an exercise in pushing your buttons. Throw your opponent into a rage and his actions become predictable. I think that you should learn a few things from all of this. First, this argument is idiotic. Second, in idiotic arguments losing your temper is a guaranteed losing strategy. The argument is stupid, getting stressed about it is stupider. Third, performing a point by point refutation of the other idiot's points (in this case me) is never a convincing argument. Fourth, arguments on bboards are never popularity contests (thanks for you support).

But in reality I think I let it go a bit too far. To be honest, I think I used to be somewhat like you, very thin skinned. But with the progression of time you realize that if you let every little thing bother you, you won't get anywhere and you end up exhausted.

At the end of this whole thing we've really accomplished is NOTHING.

With that I bid thee adieu, thanks for all the fish.
Old 12-04-2003, 02:58 PM
djkern
Banned

First off, I am a Z owner. 2003 Daytona Blue w/everything - (GPS+side curtains). So if I were insulting 350Z owners, I'd be insulting myself wouldn't I? I wouldn't stereo type all of us since I am one of us, if that makes any sense.

Since we're on page 4 of this thread, as a reminder, I didn't jump into the conversation until about 7 retorts by Kern. By that time he was already at it with a couple of other people.

BriGuy, you're absolutely correct, in that I did use words to further escalate the problem which is neither wise nor mature nor fair.

DjKern, your first 6 or 7 responses to other people came off harsh/hostile, so I stepped up. Truth be told, it was just an exercise in pushing your buttons. Throw your opponent into a rage and his actions become predictable. I think that you should learn a few things from all of this. First, this argument is idiotic. Second, in idiotic arguments losing your temper is a guaranteed losing strategy. The argument is stupid, getting stressed about it is stupider. Third, performing a point by point refutation of the other idiot's points (in this case me) is never a convincing argument. Fourth, arguments on bboards are never popularity contests (thanks for you support).

But in reality I think I let it go a bit too far. To be honest, I think I used to be somewhat like you, very thin skinned. But with the progression of time you realize that if you let every little thing bother you, you won't get anywhere and you end up exhausted.

At the end of this whole thing we've really accomplished is NOTHING.

With that I bid thee adieu, thanks for all the fish.
yeah right. you are just angry that everyone is agreeing with me. sorry pal...nice try.

anyway, thin skinned? i'm in sales...obviously you don't know what a sales person goes through.

again...sorry for your attempt to make this "all cool" and pretend this was your "test"....but, no one is going to buy it.

my first few posts hostile? my first post said something like "wow.....that was pretty weak. she's a pretty bad driver too.". that's not hostile at all...that's my honest opinion.

then BriGuyMax rolled his eyes at me and said "Pretty weak?? I'd like to see you talk to a video camera about the dynamics of car on your first lap around the track in the car ever.". so, actually...i was just backing myself up. but, this isn't something with me and briguy...i don't have any problems with him...we said our opinions...and agreed that it's all opinion.

but my comment "can you two not chew gum and walk at the same time too? talking and driving...what's so hard about that???" - that is sarcasm....if you know me on this board...i am always sarcastic. the other comment to go cry somewhere else...sarcastic too. sorry if you didn't take it that way (i know briguy thought i was being rude...which i didn't mean to come off that way).

also, "your first 6 or 7 responses to other people came off harsh/hostile, so I stepped up" - re-read the whole thread. i wasn't rude in many of the first 7 posts i had. so, you must be lost....yet again.

but, again, your terrible attempt to be "playing around" isn't going to be bought by anyone.

thanks for the attempt though....
Old 12-04-2003, 04:36 PM
yooda

okay, so much for chilling the thread out.

I started writing this comprehensive retort. I'd started by searching through all your posts. After a while it started to get long and then I realized...

I can understand your level of sensitivity because I have insulted your mom, your girlfriend, your intelligence, among other things.

For that I am sorry. It was wrong of me. NO sarcasm intended. I was pushing buttons because I'm good at it and I certainly pushed to far. You know how it is when things get heated, intelligence goes out the window and its all about getting in the next jibe.

I realize you will probably continue to insult me which is FINE. Work out your anger. Honestly, I didn't act very mature on this thread. I am a bit older than you and I should have exercised more control.

In reality, I don't even know you. You are probably a little abrasive online, but you could be a perfectly decent person in real life. How the hell can I possible know whether or not your a closet homosexual in real life based on 10 lines of writing? All that other **** was just poking and proding.

Its just that you came off as a bit arrogant on your first few posts and that annoyed me.

I have always been able to express myself fairly well through writing and I've obviously abused that today.

The previous post was not an attempt to play this off. We went at it, it was fun for a while. But its obvious that you were pretty hurt deep down and I should've picked that up. So I was insensitive and stupid.

In the end, I was stupid. I think perhaps you got a bit carried away too. But I love this forum, obviously you do as well from all the posts.

I'm sure some of the other people reading this are probably saying "holy shi! I've never seen **** like this before."

As I'm certain you can tell by my posts that I do not cower. But as others have noted on this thread, things have gotten a bit out of control.

Please respond anyway you feel. I for one say that if you ever come out Cali way, I'll show you some amazing roads we can drive our cars on.

l8ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's
Old 12-04-2003, 06:53 PM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

okay, so much for chilling the thread out.

I started writing this comprehensive retort. I'd started by searching through all your posts. After a while it started to get long and then I realized...

I can understand your level of sensitivity because I have insulted your mom, your girlfriend, your intelligence, among other things.

For that I am sorry. It was wrong of me. NO sarcasm intended. I was pushing buttons because I'm good at it and I certainly pushed to far. You know how it is when things get heated, intelligence goes out the window and its all about getting in the next jibe.

I realize you will probably continue to insult me which is FINE. Work out your anger. Honestly, I didn't act very mature on this thread. I am a bit older than you and I should have exercised more control.

In reality, I don't even know you. You are probably a little abrasive online, but you could be a perfectly decent person in real life. How the hell can I possible know whether or not your a closet homosexual in real life based on 10 lines of writing? All that other **** was just poking and proding.

Its just that you came off as a bit arrogant on your first few posts and that annoyed me.

I have always been able to express myself fairly well through writing and I've obviously abused that today.

The previous post was not an attempt to play this off. We went at it, it was fun for a while. But its obvious that you were pretty hurt deep down and I should've picked that up. So I was insensitive and stupid.

In the end, I was stupid. I think perhaps you got a bit carried away too. But I love this forum, obviously you do as well from all the posts.

I'm sure some of the other people reading this are probably saying "holy shi! I've never seen **** like this before."

As I'm certain you can tell by my posts that I do not cower. But as others have noted on this thread, things have gotten a bit out of control.

Please respond anyway you feel. I for one say that if you ever come out Cali way, I'll show you some amazing roads we can drive our cars on.

l8ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's
wow...the maturity meter just jumped about 10 points....I'm impressed.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:02 PM
djkern
Banned

yeah, impressive. if that's who you really are...your a much better person. i hope that's not BS to just cover up for the rest.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:06 PM
yooda

The BS ended two posts ago.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:13 PM
Conceyted

Amen guys. I am impressed as well. Good fight, good talks, good friends, good times! bahaha
Old 12-04-2003, 07:43 PM
dvlad

damn guys. I post two responcesa couple of days ago, when i come back everyone is agreeing to disagree(after some flames were tossed around )

So, back to her "orgasm". ou think she makes those little sounds when she IS orgasming?(sp)

that is all.

Last edited by dvlad; 12-04-2003 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:44 PM
iChiBahN
Banned

djkern i believe that ur gf is hot but unfortunately i have never seen her pix so post one on and make me believe more?
Old 12-04-2003, 07:46 PM
dvlad

Originally posted by iChiBahN
djkern i believe that ur gf is hot but unfortunately i have never seen her pix so post one on and make me believe more?
can you psot one of her in the Z?

that is all.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:54 PM
BIGSHOT

Default PEACE! NOW!

Peace brothers!
I just overhyped the "orgasm" thing so you would watch the clip.
kinda marketing thing. She did quite enjoy the ride though.. & remember if she makes too much noise she's faking it.
Now let me tell you all that I am an importer by trade & am looking into the price of VOLK wheels overseas, grey market...more on that if I can get mucho discount on them
Old 12-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Paul_BB_Guy

Geeze. I feel like takin DJ and Yooda for a couple of beers now.

Way to bring it back down gents. Kudos..

Quick Reply: WOMAN RACE DRIVER HAS ORGASM DRIVING 350Z vs AUDI TT