2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

HELP! Best Nissan Dealership in Boston

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2004, 10:07 AM
roydiculous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Best Nissan Dealership in Boston

Hey Guys,

I'm taking the plunge. I'm gettin a 350Z!

Now my question is this, which is the fairest and most reputable Nissan dealership in Boston area? Anyone have any experience?

I'm 22, make a decent amount, just graduated college and would like to apply for the graduate program. I heard that I can automatically qualify for top tier financing (3.9% at last Nissan I went to) through their SignatureGraduate program - but I heard that here. Can any recent college grads verify???

Thanks!
RoYdiculous
Old 01-09-2004, 03:06 PM
CelticPride2

Default Re: HELP! Best Nissan Dealership in Boston

Originally posted by roydiculous
Hey Guys,

I'm taking the plunge. I'm gettin a 350Z!

Now my question is this, which is the fairest and most reputable Nissan dealership in Boston area? Anyone have any experience?
Welcome to the boards, Roydiculous. I'm not too sure what the Nissan dealers in greater Boston are like, but if you don't mind the short drive down to Worcester, I'd highly reccommend Bancroft Nissan. I bought my Z there last May, and they were great to deal with. More than willing to haggle, and they didn't try to pull any of the usual BS car-buying scams on me. Ended up getting a Z for a lot closer to invoice than sticker. I made the purchase through their internet sales manager...Send me a PM if you'd like more info.

I would stay far, far away from Marlborough Nissan. They refused to listen to anything other than MSRP, and they wanted me to given them a deposit before they would even search for one optioned out the way I liked it. Everyone else I know who went there got the same treatment too. Not good times.

There's also a dealer reviews thread over on the Northeast forum if you take a look...lots of good info there.

--D.J.
Old 01-09-2004, 03:28 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

I used the Nissan site online to find what I wanted and then to get offers from various dealers through MA and CT. I simply told them I was buying and requested their best price on THIS or THAT car.
It was amazing to see how some of them hung on to sticker price (especially a few I visited instead of using the web) while others made VERY aggressive offers. Nonetheless, doing it online helped a lot.
The best price I got was from a dealer near Foxwoods. I ended up buying from Glick in Westboro but only because a friend is their accountant and got me a good deal.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:12 PM
psalles

I bought mine (Touring auto) at Colonial Nissan I had a good deal and so far not much bad to say about the dealership . Of course I haven't had any problem with my Z so .
Old 01-09-2004, 05:33 PM
hsdavis

I went to several Boston area dealers and all but one was willing to sell the roadster at MSRP. Most were trying to get $5,000 to $10,000 above list. The dealer I went to treated me like a person---not a "mark" to be taken advantage of. The sales reps are down to earth people who will work with you.

Please let me recommend Fireside Nissan (salesman, Kevin LePine) in Attleboro. 508-695-3515

By the way, while I was there, I bought my wife a Murano too. I guess it does pay off not to treat your customers like suckers!