Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

350Z Review from former owner. Word of advice to future owners.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013 | 05:45 PM
AroundMyHorn

Originally Posted by ehaalandtluk
Nope

You made a wrong statement about manual transmissions being the best thing ever invented, I corrected you.
Go back and find where I said it was the best thing invented? Can't find it can you? Fail #1. All I said it it was more fun to drive, now negate that (no red herrings this time).

You haven't really made any valid arguments against my comments (nor was your initial reply valid) and post stupid memes.
First off, those aren't memes, they're gifs/pics (well, the "hemad" is a meme but I digress). FAIL #2. Second off, where have you made any valid comments to back up your claims? Fail #3. However, I did own your *** in proving I've driven and owned those cars you mentioned yet you didn't own up to being wrong (typical narcissist). Fail #4.

Your opinion regarding transmissions is probably as bad as your decision to buy a G37S, so unless you have trees that make your invalid arguments make sense, maybe you should leave?

Oh, so now you're putting down all g37 owners, Tisk, tisk. (I actually enjoyed that car for what it was, thank you). FAIL #5.

Speaking of invalid, maybe you're just crying because you somehow decided to buy a z06 even when you sit here and claim to prefer slushboxes? FAIL #6.

You sir, are full of fail.

(btw, this is a meme).

With that said, our argument has run it's course in this thread so if you want to continue this riveting conversation shoot me a pm. I can't wait.

As you were thread.

Last edited by AroundMyHorn; 02-12-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 02-12-2013 | 06:15 PM
ehaalandtluk

Again you can't make a single point in any of your posts.

Sequential and dual clutch automatics are both more fun to drive in the street, track and are also faster in any track situation. This is my driving experience. But you're M.Schumacher so you might be faster in a manual and don't have to give any reasone

You would know this if you did something else with your cars other than put donk chrome wheels on your cars.

All I'm sure of with the corvette is that I'm glad I didn't buy a viper (or a G37S ROFLMAO)

I'm sure you enjoyed the G37 though, all the power-suit wearing milfs around my office seem to as well.

/awaits your wall of FAILFAILUMADFAILLOLOL
Old 02-12-2013 | 06:21 PM
AroundMyHorn

Again you can't make a single point in any of your posts.

Sequential and dual clutch automatics are both more fun to drive in the street, track and are also faster in any track situation. This is my driving experience. But you're M.Schumacher so you might be faster in a manual and don't have to give any reasone

You would know this if you did something else with your cars other than put donk chrome wheels on your cars.

All I'm sure of with the corvette is that I'm glad I didn't buy a viper (or a G37S ROFLMAO)

I'm sure you enjoyed the G37 though, all the power-suit wearing milfs around my office seem to as well.

/awaits your wall of FAILFAILUMADFAILLOLOL

You keep telling me to give you reasons when I have given the only reason that makes the most sense......It's more fun!

Also, I actually chose the viper over the z06, you lose. Furthermore, if you like those transmission setups why did you choose a z06, you dumb or something? P.S. the g37s was my DD, the viper I drove as the fun car, you lose again.

Last edited by AroundMyHorn; 02-12-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-13-2013 | 04:53 AM
ehaalandtluk

You must have some learning disability, so I'll just say your opinion on automatics in sports cars is among the most stupid things I've heard come out of people's posts on these forums.

Furthermore, I chose the Z06 because it was a solid, purpose built, reliable race car. The only option for the Z06 is a manual. But again, you don't know much about cars, you just like to spew your misinformed opinions on forums like you're S.Vettel .To each their own, like you chose your Viper to make up for your small worm in the pants, and your G37S to show people how well you can wear a woman's XXL size power suit :S

I still can't get over the fact that you paid more than 40K for that old *** viper HAHAH
Old 02-13-2013 | 05:06 AM
BornSlippyZ

Not a bad read...After having 2 350Z's, I still miss my 03 enthusiast (wedding gift to ourselves and I was the first owner). I still have my 05 Base and I have been lucky not to have any issues with the car.

I will say most cars I have owned have been manual transmissions, I do feel they are fun and I have more 'control' of the car. Now I have driven a 458 Italia on the track and at the limit (to a point, I am a track novice), the transmission was spectacular. But tooling around on the street probably would've been a bit boring. YMMV and IMO...
Old 02-13-2013 | 06:12 AM
AroundMyHorn

You must have some learning disability, so I'll just say your opinion on automatics in sports cars is among the most stupid things I've heard come out of people's posts on these forums.

Furthermore, I chose the Z06 because it was a solid, purpose built, reliable race car. The only option for the Z06 is a manual. But again, you don't know much about cars, you just like to spew your misinformed opinions on forums like you're S.Vettel .To each their own, like you chose your Viper to make up for your small worm in the pants, and your G37S to show people how well you can wear a woman's XXL size power suit :S

I still can't get over the fact that you paid more than 40K for that old *** viper HAHAH

You ever "race" your "race " car? LOL.

I still can't get over the fact you're a little ***** who plays world of warcraft who somehow manned up and bought a decent car (notice I'm not ragging your car because I'm an adult, but since you have a small dick you try to rag on others cars). I bet you don't even know what kind of engine you have in that thing. Maybe you should ask your service guy next time you're getting an air filter change, Sally. I'm done with your ***** *** but if you want to keep this up pm and we can discuss this further.

Last edited by AroundMyHorn; 02-13-2013 at 06:15 AM.
Old 02-13-2013 | 06:21 AM
ehaalandtluk

Originally Posted by AroundMyHorn
I still can't get over the fact you're a little ***** who plays world of warcraft who somehow manned up and bought a decent car (notice I'm not ragging your car because I'm an adult, but since you have a small dick you try to rag on others cars). I bet you don't even know what kind of engine you have in that thing. Maybe you should ask your service guy next time you're getting an air filter change, Sally. I'm done with your ***** *** but if you want to keep this up pm and we can discuss this further.
Nah, I don't like you enough to send you PM's. I played world of warcraft for a while. What's wrong with video games? Too many buttons for Learning Disability Timmay?

I can rag on your car all I want, just like you were ragging on other people's choice of buying an automatic sports car. Except that I actually make valid points (your G37S is slow, ugly, your Viper is old, overpriced, etc)

Let me know when you learn how to do something with your cars other than photoshopping donk wheels on them and crashing them LOL.

I apologize for underestimating how old you are. Honestly I didn't think some one older than me could be so ignorant and embarass themselves as hard as you just did. I expect that from the kiddos in the "how old are you thread". Not a guy who's going through his 4th Midlife-crisis-mobile.

who mad now?? U MAD NOW!

You ever "race" your "race " car? LOL.
I'm planning to this year Actually finished PDS last year during the fall and I will actually get to enjoy my car and not just put pictures of them on my facebook/gloat about them on forums. (yes I saw your 8 page thread about gloating about your new Viper haha what a chump)

Last edited by ehaalandtluk; 02-13-2013 at 06:25 AM.
Old 02-13-2013 | 06:45 AM
AroundMyHorn

Nah, I don't like you enough to send you PM's. I played world of warcraft for a while. What's wrong with video games? Too many buttons for Learning Disability Timmay?

I can rag on your car all I want, just like you were ragging on other people's choice of buying an automatic sports car. Except that I actually make valid points (your G37S is slow, ugly, your Viper is old, overpriced, etc)

Let me know when you learn how to do something with your cars other than photoshopping donk wheels on them and crashing them LOL.

I apologize for underestimating how old you are. Honestly I didn't think some one older than me could be so ignorant and embarass themselves as hard as you just did. I expect that from the kiddos in the "how old are you thread". Not a guy who's going through his 4th Midlife-crisis-mobile.

who mad now?? U MAD NOW!

I'm planning to this year Actually finished PDS last year during the fall and I will actually get to enjoy my car and not just put pictures of them on my facebook/gloat about them on forums. (yes I saw your 8 page thread about gloating about your new Viper haha what a chump)
Yeah, an epussy just like I thought.

Also, I never put down people who drove automatics (I just asked them why), see the difference in what your doing?

Oh look , you haven't raced it yet (knew that was coming). Poseaur *****. I've probably OWNED more cars then years you've been alive so your noob *** gets no lee way with me. Also, there is nothing wrong with good video games, but world of warcraft (you still live at mommies)? Like I said, I'm done with you (unless you choose to pm) because you are obviously are a troll who doesn't know his *** from a hole in the ground . From now on you will just get a pic for every stupid reply you make. Good day.
Old 02-13-2013 | 07:03 AM
ehaalandtluk

No I haven't raced it yet. I've done open track days, but that's not racing. I've probably done more high performance driving in the last year than you'll ever dream of.

And no I had to move out of my mommy's house, because women who had husbands with tiny worms (like yourself) kept coming to me to be satisfied.

I win

Last edited by ehaalandtluk; 02-13-2013 at 07:05 AM.
Old 02-13-2013 | 07:08 AM
AroundMyHorn

No I haven't raced it yet. I've done open track days, but that's not racing. I've probably done more high performance driving in the last year in grand turismo than you'll ever dream of.

And no I had to move out of my mommy's house because I started to grow attracted to her.

I lose
Me > you

Last edited by AroundMyHorn; 02-13-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Old 02-13-2013 | 07:13 AM
ehaalandtluk

Old 02-13-2013 | 07:15 AM
NismoDude

You're a moron.

My Z06 would be a lot faster on the street and more of a joy to drive if it had an automatic transmission.
If that is how you feel about manuals, why would you buy a Z06???

There are no shortage of auto trans corvettes......
Old 02-13-2013 | 07:20 AM
ehaalandtluk

Originally Posted by NismoDude
If that is how you feel about manuals, why would you buy a Z06???

There are no shortage of auto trans corvettes......
Why? Because racecar that's why. And not enough money for a GTR
Old 02-17-2013 | 03:10 PM
WSchli1672

Cool

Originally Posted by terrasmak
Really, after 9 years some people still haven't figured out the feathering issue was just a bad alignment.
I agree 100%. Simple solution and people still talk about it.
Old 02-17-2013 | 03:31 PM
WSchli1672

Say: Everybody to his own as to auto vs manual:
I've owned auto: 64 Chevy Corvair Auto (1st car), 57 Chevy Auto (2nd Car) 59 Ford Fairlane Auto all fun to drive. Then 68 Camaro 327 Auto "Lots of fun". Next 72 Camaro Auto - Yucky. Now I've owned 260Z, 280Z, 350Z, 911 Porsche all Manual and lots of fun to drive. In Hawaii we used to opened up on Hawaii 3 which was being built and closed then with the Mustangs (My 911). That was a blast. Had 350Z on Laguna SECA (which I live about 10 miles from) oh what fun, especially the cork screw and straight a way. I definitely love the manual and the shifting, but to all their own. Have raced the roadrunner (cousin's car) in the 70's - (he was a little afraid of speed) but his car could go - Auto by the way and it was fun. But to all his own. I do believe though for sports cars I would definitely prefer the manual. Buttttt - both manual and auto can be powerful cars to race if that's the thing, only do it in safe places like the tracks. I'm sure by the years I posted you can see I'm not a spring chicken but still having fun today: 350Z 491hp and it's a blast.
Old 02-17-2013 | 04:48 PM
Trance4c

When the review stated the Multi gauge was most important over oil pressure....well..
Old 02-17-2013 | 06:17 PM
Ak48z

5/10..... i got more enjoyment over the toolbag ehaal making an *** out of himself.
Old 02-19-2013 | 12:07 PM
Integra9023

Great article! Well written!
Old 02-20-2013 | 09:54 AM
HK350 Z

Originally Posted by masphx
Thought they would have been more bulletproof then the auto.

Mason
I have had my 08 6MT Base since 24K miles,now at 95K with not one grind or issue.I have owned/driven nothing but Nissan manuals since 1996..Make sure you do drain and refill the tranny when its due,drive it correctly and it will be good to you.No need to worry...