Lol what. WHAT.

WHAT
Old 02-14-2013, 09:05 AM
Bruno350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ehaalandtluk
Lol what. WHAT.

WHAT
Lmao idk if it's because I'm already laughing my *** off at j3tt2, but I just laughed even more at this post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Mikeman92

I'm 20 years old, and a lot of my friends around my age with modded GTs and 335is go fast.. I would never risk the Z.. I know I'm 20 and if I feel a race coming from some 335i or decent car I'd have some fun, but damn.. i'd never risk the Z doing w/e this guy may have been doing. I love the car too much.. Can't wait till I save up for one
Old 02-14-2013, 09:53 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Aww Bruno - You lied. you said you were going away but you just can't do it, can you? Can't you go find another hobby with all financial security coin you are pulling in? Or are you simply a masochist? You can't possibly win any argument here with your blathering, you just keep digging a deeper hole of idiocy. Jeesh!
Old 02-14-2013, 10:02 AM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Aww Bruno - You lied. you said you were going away but you just can't do it, can you? Can't you go find another hobby with all financial security coin you are pulling in? Or are you simply a masochist? You can't possibly win any argument here with your blathering, you just keep digging a deeper hole of idiocy. Jeesh!
I couldn't resist after seeing his thread lmao. I'm not even trying to prove a point anymore seeing you're all ignorant and won't understand anything anyways lol. You really give older people a bad name, you try to be like them when you're nothing like them. Keep on trolling, I have nothing but time
Old 02-14-2013, 10:09 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Yep - I too have nothing but time. I've got worker bees to do what needs to be done at my business, lol. No 19 year olds though - maybe I should hire some since they are the bomb and know everything about everything already. Or not.....
Old 02-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Yep - I too have nothing but time. I've got worker bees to do what needs to be done at my business, lol. No 19 year olds though - maybe I should hire some since they are the bomb and know everything about everything already. Or not.....
Well than since we both have nothing but time and are pretty much senselessly bored at work. Whatsup
19 year olds are the best, more energetic so they work harder
Old 02-14-2013, 10:27 AM
j3tt2

Originally Posted by Bruno350z
I couldn't resist after seeing his thread lmao. I'm not even trying to prove a point anymore seeing you're all ignorant and won't understand anything anyways lol. You really give older people a bad name, you try to be like them when you're nothing like them. Keep on trolling, I have nothing but time
We're all ignorant because why Bruno? The fact your a punk @ss teenager who brought up you income to compensate for your lack of unintelligent comments.
I can't see your sig because I'm on my phone makes it even more satisfying that you have gone out of your way for me to acknowledge your unpatriotic ways. Your comments about the military do not affect me in anyway. You claim I am th problem with America today, but what have all but 1 person said about you. That your young, inexperienced, not as intelligent as the older members (not including myself in this catagory because we all know my accounting degree is useless lmao). Your stubbornness shows your age and lack of mental capacity to retain information. The Internet is your way spreading your ignorance about the world today. It's an outlet for you to be who you think you are in your head. You are nobody as I am in this world. The more you down others that Stand for something other than themselves (military,educators, ect...) the less respect you get from others. You keep coming back to try and down someone else because your own I securities of trying to maintain your image amongst your piers. I could care less what you think of me, the military, my education, my income, or anything that involves my social status. You are the no better yhan the crack addict that steals from his friends and family to me. You are comparable to trash te begs on the corner. You live in your own little world where everyone a out to get you, and nothing with change that. The fact of the matter
Is no one cares about you on this forum and if you or disappeared no one would even notice. Welcome to real life kid. Life's tough, wear a helmet.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:33 AM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by j3tt2
We're all ignorant because why Bruno? The fact your a punk @ss teenager who brought up you income to compensate for your lack of unintelligent comments.
I can't see your sig because I'm on my phone makes it even more satisfying that you have gone out of your way for me to acknowledge your unpatriotic ways. Your comments about the military do not affect me in anyway. You claim I am th problem with America today, but what have all but 1 person said about you. That your young, inexperienced, not as intelligent as the older members (not including myself in this catagory because we all know my accounting degree is useless lmao). Your stubbornness shows your age and lack of mental capacity to retain information. The Internet is your way spreading your ignorance about the world today. It's an outlet for you to be who you think you are in your head. You are nobody as I am in this world. The more you down others that Stand for something other than themselves (military,educators, ect...) the less respect you get from others. You keep coming back to try and down someone else because your own I securities of trying to maintain your image amongst your piers. I could care less what you think of me, the military, my education, my income, or anything that involves my social status. You are the no better yhan the crack addict that steals from his friends and family to me. You are comparable to trash te begs on the corner. You live in your own little world where everyone a out to get you, and nothing with change that. The fact of the matter
Is no one cares about you on this forum and if you or disappeared no one would even notice. Welcome to real life kid. Life's tough, wear a helmet.
Bahahah happy you got that off your chest? I love how you completely disregarded the post I made of you getting humiliated in a thread you made, now you're trying to do the same to me. But the thing is I don't take anything personally because you don't matter lol
Eh I have a few acquaintances on this forum, most around your age and none as ignorant as you are. You need a lot of growing up to do, btw this is where the fun begins. You'll see what I'm talking about
Old 02-14-2013, 10:48 AM
Bruno350z

Eh at least you weren't lying about the military. But Mr. American Eagle, I called up Northeastern State University and they have no record of you on file?

But I called Connors state college, they in fact do have a record of you
Making yourself seem so "Prestigious" yet you work a minimum wage job and go to a community college at the age of 24...
Should I dig deeper or are you done?
Old 02-14-2013, 10:48 AM
YardieXplorer

Originally Posted by go7roo7
Just got an email saying my insurance premium went up due to the Z being "high risk vehicle"
Thats some b.s. My insurance company sent me a letter when I started with them claiming they dont normally insure vehicles like mine with powerful engines and light bodies to new policy owners.(I laughed at the lightweight part)
Old 02-14-2013, 10:59 AM
j3tt2

Eh at least you weren't lying about the military. But Mr. American Eagle, I called up Northeastern State University and they have no record of you on file?

But I called Connors state college, they in fact do have a record of you
Making yourself seem so "Prestigious" yet you work a minimum wage job and go to a community college at the age of 24...
Should I dig deeper or are you done?
Lmao you looked at my name on my public account, congrats, and google me. Hahaha go ahead. The Internet is great. Then you look at my Facebook which is also public. You are not as savvy as you think. I never claimed to be prestigious lmao, that was your boy who went to some Maryland school. If you were smart or could access my records you would know I graduated the community college 3 years ago after I joined the military. You could have just asked lol. Make them out to be whatever you want. I never have claimed to be someone I am not, not making ton of money, or have an education from a top university. Before you start talking about what I have done, realize what you have said about yourself.

Btw I haven worked at america eagle in 3 years , your background check is a little outdated

Last edited by j3tt2; 02-14-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by YardieXplorer
Thats some b.s. My insurance company sent me a letter when I started with them claiming they dont normally insure vehicles like mine with powerful engines and light bodies to new policy owners.(I laughed at the lightweight part)
Sarcasm from go7roo7
Old 02-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Old 02-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by j3tt2
Lmao you looked at my name on my public account, congrats, and google me. Hahaha go ahead. The Internet is great. Then you look at my Facebook which is also public. You are not as savvy as you think. I never claimed to be prestigious lmao, that was your boy who went to some Maryland school. If you were smart or could access my records you would know I graduated the community college 3 years ago after I joined the military. You could have just asked lol. Make them out to be whatever you want. I never have claimed to be someone I am not, not making ton of money, or have an education from a top university. Before you start talking about what I have done, realize what you have said about yourself.

Btw I haven worked at america eagle in 3 years , your background check is a little outdated
Lmao I'm sorry but did you not say you were on your way of getting an accounting degree? and your email does have the northeastern state university. Who you trying to impersonate? Hahahaha
Funny thing tho, you deleted your facebook just seconds before I was going to get your address :/ It's ok it's called google caches.
I never said I was savvy? Anyone can do this
Either way, I have where you went to school, where you're employed (it's ok, my friend works at the mall too. I don't judge ), and your full name. From there it's easy to find your home address, home phone number, etc etc. But you still live with your parents, they haven't done anything to me so it wouldn't be fair for me to continue. Oh well, uncovered most of your lies and I'm deciding to stop it here. Goodluck in life bro, maybe you'll get promoted to AE manager one day

Originally Posted by Jah70
Old 02-14-2013, 11:26 AM
j3tt2

Lmao I'm sorry but did you not say you were on your way of getting an accounting degree? and your email does have the northeastern state university. Who you trying to impersonate? Hahahaha
Funny thing tho, you deleted your facebook just seconds before I was going to get your address :/ It's ok it's called google caches.
I never said I was savvy? Anyone can do this
Either way, I have where you went to school, where you're employed (it's ok, my friend works at the mall too. I don't judge ), and your full name. From there it's easy to find your home address, home phone number, etc etc. But you still live with your parents, they haven't done anything to me so it wouldn't be fair for me to continue. Oh well, uncovered most of your lies and I'm deciding to stop it here. Goodluck in life bro, maybe you'll get promoted to AE manager one day

Threats over the Internet are as illegal is in person. Why would I keep an active Facebook if I know someone is creeping on it lol.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:47 AM
Z33Garage

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

WOW

what the hell did this turn into...
As someone with a Arts degree, and a good job to boot, why the hell are people **** measuring degrees here?! I will say this, Art degrees may be "looked down upon" by most people today ( hell every time I say I am a 3D artist people look at me like "OHH YOU MAKE NEMO HOW CUTE") but people need to remember that without designers making their websites and graphics, and 3D guys making their commercials, VFX, and movies, a major part of this worlds market is left to be filled by the bean counters who created the Chevy Malibu.

There are stupid people everywhere, and what major, or age one is doesn't necessarily dictate your social, life, or academic IQ.

Everyone here has had stupid moments when we were young, and even when we are old we dont stop making mistakes. So people need to chill the fawk back. Not every 19 year old is a Dom Toreto.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:55 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

WOW

As someone with a Arts degree, and a good job to boot, why the hell are people **** measuring degrees here?! I will say this, Art degrees may be "looked down upon" by most people today ( hell every time I say I am a 3D artist people look at me like "OHH YOU MAKE NEMO HOW CUTE") but people need to remember that without designers making their websites and graphics, and 3D guys making their commercials, VFX, and movies, a major part of this worlds market is left to be filled by the bean counters who created the Chevy Malibu.

There are stupid people everywhere, and what major, or age one is doesn't necessarily dictate your social, life, or academic IQ.

Everyone here has had stupid moments when we were young, and even when we are old we dont stop making mistakes. So people need to chill the fawk back. Not every 19 year old is a Dom Toreto.
Pfft... Speak for yourself, STFU Artsy. /sarcasm (I have an education degree and I catch a ton of flack for it)
Old 02-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

WOW

Dom Toreto lmfao. "Toreto!!! Tereto!!! Where is he going?" "He went to go to the car wash" "Well go fetch my car!!!! Swat came in my house. Disrespect my whole family cause somebody narc'd me out! And you know WHAT!!! IT WAS YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!" (proceeds to get decked in the face) lol

Quick Reply: Bad luck for this Z driver