Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 06:59 AM
meanz

Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

wow thats crazy.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:13 AM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

can't believe the guy isn't dead by how that roof is crushed in.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:53 AM
skeetzee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

T-top Mod?
Old 02-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by BRONZEE
Looks like he's somehow managed to go airborne and hit roof square on the roof to tree, looking at where the damage is.

Another Zed damaged beyond repair,
But in order to hit like that he would of had to slide sideways... What I'm assuming happened is he lost control on a turn car skidded and as soon as it hit the tree on it's side flipped over and hit the roof. But what I don't get is, how can you not control your car in a situation like that
Originally Posted by verdict.
Poor tree.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:16 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruno350z
But in order to hit like that he would of had to slide sideways... What I'm assuming happened is he lost control on a turn car skidded and as soon as it hit the tree on it's side flipped over and hit the roof. But what I don't get is, how can you not control your car in a situation like that

20 years old might explain part of that......
Old 02-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

What a moron. I wonder if his seats are still good? Eh, they probably have crap in them after the kid s#!% himself when he went airborne.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by PerfZ
20 years old might explain part of that......
I'm 19....
Old 02-05-2013, 11:29 AM
PerfZ

I'm 19....
So?
Old 02-05-2013, 11:31 AM
logan09

^Give it time?

You may be one of the few teenage male drivers that dont drive a sports car like a tard. For your sake I hope not because that picture could be the result.

This guy should have never been in that car period.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by PerfZ
So?
Age isn't a factor in ignorance. If someone is stupid at 19, he will be stupid at 50
This guy was just stupid, drove a car he didn't know how to handle and crashed

Originally Posted by logan09
^Give it time?

You may be one of the few teenage male drivers that dont drive a sports car like a tard. For your sake I hope not because that picture could be the result.

This guy should have never been in that car period.
"This guy should never have been in A car period." Fixed

100mph isn't even high speeds, so idk why the article blames the speed. Driver is completely at fault
Old 02-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Jah70

I'm 19....
Statistics and facts aren't on your side my friend. Its people like this in our age group that drives insurance and bad reputation through the roof for everyone else.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Z33Garage

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Age isn't a factor in ignorance. If someone is stupid at 19, he will be stupid at 50

100mph isn't even high speeds, so idk why the article blames the speed. Driver is completely at fault
Truefax

Originally Posted by Jah70
Statistics and facts aren't on your side my friend. Its people like this in our age group that drives insurance and bad reputation through the roof for everyone else.
correct
Old 02-05-2013, 03:18 PM
PerfZ

it can be a combination of stupid at 20 AND not much experience at 20 - particularly since many 16 year olds start out with a FWD lower HP car. Age is NOT just a number when the number is 20. No insult intended, simply actuarial fact. And believe me, by the time one turns 50, his opinion as to whether 100 is fast or not has drastically changed from a 19 year old perspective. 100 while passing other cars on a public road IS fast. Save it for the track. Or at least a road with no curves and no trees.........
Old 02-05-2013, 03:38 PM
zswickliffe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Definition of ignorance - Lack of knowledge or information

Guess what comes with age? Experience. Guess what comes with experience? Knowledge and information. Saying age doesn't play a factor in gaining knowledge or information is extremely... Well, ignorant. Which would make sense, wouldn't it? Seeing as how you're extremely inexperienced yourself.

100mph isn't even high speeds? Proof of my previous statement right there. The amount of times I said to myself going through college "my god, I don't know ****" is incredible. And I still do it every day. I hate to say it kid, but you don't know ****. Neither do I. But at least I recognize it.

Last edited by zswickliffe; 02-05-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:32 PM
stuartc323

I'm 19....

Bro, Be glad your not a jackass like him. Zs are dangerous cars for any driver, and with the more time driving, you gain more experience. Seeing as how your nineteen if you got your license at 16, you have only had two and a half true years of driving. As you get older you drive more, meaning you gain more experience as you age, you will soon understand this with age. and 100mph on a public road is dangerous, Ive been pulled out a car at gunpoint because my friend wanted to scare me and do 122mph in his STi, even though i said save it for the track on saturday, people just dont get that if you hit a pothole at that speed, your car can disentegrate.

Originally Posted by zswickliffe
Definition of ignorance - Lack of knowledge or information

Guess what comes with age? Experience. Guess what comes with experience? Knowledge and information. Saying age doesn't play a factor in gaining knowledge or information is extremely... Well, ignorant. Which would make sense, wouldn't it? Seeing as how you're extremely inexperienced yourself.

100mph isn't even high speeds? Proof of my previous statement right there. The amount of times I said to myself going through college "my god, I don't know ****" is incredible. And I still do it every day. I hate to say it kid, but you don't know ****. Neither do I. But at least I recognize it.

QFT ^

I dont know how many times a day i learn something new, and im 23 with a masters in business. I still get stumped or dumbfounded by the older people in my office everyday.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Jah70

Originally Posted by stuartc323
Bro, Be glad your not a jackass like him. Zs are dangerous cars for any driver, and with the more time driving, you gain more experience. Seeing as how your nineteen if you got your license at 16, you have only had two and a half true years of driving. As you get older you drive more, meaning you gain more experience as you age, you will soon understand this with age. and 100mph on a public road is dangerous, Ive been pulled out a car at gunpoint because my friend wanted to scare me and do 122mph in his STi, even though i said save it for the track on saturday, people just dont get that if you hit a pothole at that speed, your car can disentegrate.

QFT ^

I dont know how many times a day i learn something new, and im 23 with a masters in business. I still get stumped or dumbfounded by the older people in my office everyday.
A degree or someone's age does not mean they know how to make smart decisions. I just graduated college and you should of seen some of the people in my classes bro. They literally just hand out degrees to anyone who is willing to take on debt (which is probably one of the factors why our economy is going to **** and will never recover but that's another story). Bottom line is you can't buy experience/critical thinking skills/etc.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:17 PM
stuartc323

Originally Posted by Jah70
A degree or someone's age does not mean they know how to make smart decisions. I just graduated college and you should of seen some of the people in my classes bro. They literally just hand out degrees to anyone who is willing to take on debt (which is probably one of the factors why our economy is going to **** and will never recover but that's another story). Bottom line is you can't buy experience/critical thinking skills/etc.
You sure cant but you can learn them, and i know exactly what your talking about when it comes to those kids who just sit there and waste air and space, but i paid for my education so i took it seriously, but that wasnt the point i was making, What i was saying was that even though i am very educated, my age still shows when i am around older people because the life experiences they have had i cant relate to yet, because it hasnt happened to me yet. Its the same thing with driving, your 19 year old self wont drive as good as your 40 year old self, because you havent experienced that much driving.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:51 PM
SR71
Lead Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 305 Likes on 166 Posts

My sig seems pretty relevant right about now.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:13 PM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by verdict.
Poor tree.
+1 RIP tree
Old 02-06-2013, 06:18 AM
kingdom

Originally Posted by go7roo7
Just got an email saying my insurance premium went up due to the Z being "high risk vehicle"

when I was looking into buying my Z, I compared the insurance increase to my rsx, an s2000 and wrx... Still bought the Z even though the insurance is outta control.

Quick Reply: Bad luck for this Z driver