Sponsored by:

Man Oh Man, What has it come to

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 11:11 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by KingBaby
Don't get me wrong the the green "BONEOUT 350Z" is nicely done...compared to that blue one

done right

San Antonio, TX

done wrong

Even if the red one isn't a track car or setup correctly it looks ten times better than that blue car even when it's completed...
Old 04-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by DeeSan
DO NOT WORRY PEOPLE !!!!

Let me save this thread by showing you the proper way to modify a 350Z

Quality wheels + the right drop = maximum performance.

I hope this isn't your car, because it looks like chit.

And those wheels don't give maximum performance.

Last edited by Nismo350z#0310; 04-03-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Originally Posted by chris05ppwZ
This is my car, and i have no ****ing clue what you are talking about and i never went to talk to ypur dumbass because you are clearly ****ing stupid. i know having excessive camber and having my car low is not functional, sound like you were dropped as a kid. i do not work at sears, i work at oreilly auto parts. i bought my car close to stock, so i have no ****ing idea what youre talking about. i never talked to a dumbass like you so stop goving bad rep. I will also guarantee you know more about cars then you will ever in your life. I've done all the bodywork myself so instead of saying unreliable info and "claiming" you talked to me. Which you never did.
Going by your name I'm assuming troll.

1. PPW is not blue.
2. Your rolling around with a **** box like that and think someone else is giving you a bad rep?
3. With the current project at hand I doubt you know anything.
4. That body work is some of the chitty work I've ever seen.

Just by #4 I'm assuming troll.

Last edited by Nismo350z#0310; 04-03-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:00 PM
*ICE*

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thread just got interesting...
Old 04-03-2013, 12:27 PM
tazicon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol this is one to keep an eye on for sure!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:31 PM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Car looks broken but I assume that's the look they are going for with this hellaflush fad?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:43 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What ever happened to the op.....hmmmmm
Old 04-03-2013, 12:43 PM
DeeSan

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310

I hope this isn't your car, because it looks like chit.

And those wheels don't give maximum performance.
jealous much?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Nismo350z#0310

jealous much?
I be jealous bro!!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:59 PM
DeeSan

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
I be jealous bro!!
honestly...dunno who's car it is but it's ****ing shitty like you said hahah!

I run equips on mine!
Old 04-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Nismo350z#0310

honestly...dunno who's car it is but it's ****ing shitty like you said hahah!

I run equips on mine!
lmao I knew you were frontin.

There be so much troll up in herr
Old 04-03-2013, 01:15 PM
stuartc323

Originally Posted by chris05ppwZ
This is my car, and i have no ****ing clue what you are talking about and i never went to talk to ypur dumbass because you are clearly ****ing stupid. i know having excessive camber and having my car low is not functional, sound like you were dropped as a kid. i do not work at sears, i work at oreilly auto parts. i bought my car close to stock, so i have no ****ing idea what youre talking about. i never talked to a dumbass like you so stop goving bad rep. I will also guarantee you know more about cars then you will ever in your life. I've done all the bodywork myself so instead of saying unreliable info and "claiming" you talked to me. Which you never did.
I never talked to you bro? so your not the white kid with the blond hair, who claimed all this, now you get put out on the forum and you renig on what you said? hmmmm.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:15 PM
J 0 K 3 R

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stuartc323
I never talked to you bro? so your not the white kid with the blond hair, who claimed all this, now you get put out on the forum and you renig on what you said? hmmmm.
renig? lol

Last edited by J 0 K 3 R; 04-03-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:20 PM
stuartc323

Meant to say renege, i have it autocorrected in my phone to renig, lil bit of slang we use. Doesnt matter though whoever responded and said thats their car is trolling hard and i aint even mad bro.

Last edited by stuartc323; 04-03-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:15 PM
itsgoco

OP, I highly doubt he even came up to talk to you about his car, and if he did, I wouldn't think he would've made up some BS, such as buying the car with suspension and wheels already on the car itself. He doesn't even work at Sears. He's had that car for a long time, and he bought it near stock. (Chris05ppwZ is the owner by the way)

Why even create a thread with pictures of his car with the sole intention of stirring up flame and hate on Chris' car when he's in the process of building it up? Haven't you ever heard of project cars? This meet is held yearly, and the owner is apart of the crew that holds these meets (Royal Origin), so of course the Chris is going to roll to the meet, unfinished or not. He made the effort of driving out to Las Vegas from Southern California, deal with it. Why did you even take so many pictures of his car just for this thread?

Every car community is comprised of different styles, and it isn't wrong to lean towards one side over another, and in Chris' case, he went towards the 'Hellaflush' scene, which he's doing a fantastic job in terms of his stance, and is still working on his car. His 350 is getting there, it just takes time. Why so much hate on his car? Why even start up something like this, and only respond to people who hate on his car? You're the reason why the car community is going down the drain, because of all the hate from people who are biased towards only one side, and starting **** about other people's builds.

If the owner loves his car, let him do what he wants to his car, and keep the hate to yourself instead of striving for attention from others to feed your ego. Stop degrading the car community. This is by far the most hate I've seen from any car community/forum/page

Last edited by itsgoco; 04-03-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:27 PM
booogs

Originally Posted by itsgoco
OP, I highly doubt he even came up to talk to you about his car, and if he did, I wouldn't think he would've made up some BS, such as buying the car with suspension and wheels already on the car itself. He doesn't even work at Sears. He's had that car for a long time, and he bought it near stock. (Chris05ppwZ is the owner by the way)

Why even create a thread with pictures of his car with the sole intention of stirring up flame and hate on Chris' car when he's in the process of building it up? Haven't you ever heard of project cars? This meet is held yearly, and the owner is apart of the crew that holds these meets (Royal Origin), so of course the Chris is going to roll to the meet, unfinished or not. He made the effort of driving out to Las Vegas from Southern California, deal with it. Why did you even take so many pictures of his car just for this thread?

Every car community is comprised of different styles, and it isn't wrong to lean towards one side over another, and in Chris' case, he went towards the 'Hellaflush' scene, which he's doing a fantastic job in terms of his stance, and is still working on his car. His 350 is getting there, it just takes time. Why so much hate on his car? Why even start up something like this, and only respond to people who hate on his car? You're the reason why the car community is going down the drain, because of all the hate from people who are biased towards only one side, and starting **** about other people's builds.

If the owner loves his car, let him do what he wants to his car, and keep the hate to yourself instead of striving for attention from others to feed your ego. Stop degrading the car community. This is by far the most hate I've seen from any car community/forum/page
the gocolate has spoken.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:30 PM
booogs

OP, yes Chris05ppwZ is the owner of the car and is a Royal Origin member. This meet they hold yearly is a big one and he tried to finish the car in time but didn't get to. Stuff happens. He's well known enough for people to understand that the car didn't get completed but he still wanted to represent and make his fans happy in the pants because he so famous, so he made the trip to Vegas anyway. Chris is about that life. Something you will probably never understand.

Looks like OP was just BSing a lot of the story or someone who has the same features as Chris came up to him to BS haha
Old 04-03-2013, 03:37 PM
night87

hahahahaha some of these comments are hilarious! Just dropped by after seeing your link on facebook lol
Old 04-03-2013, 03:48 PM
1013mm

Joining in for the fun.

Looks like OP wanted some attention so he...

1. Posted some way too many photos (not sure why he would take so many of a car he clearly doesn't like)
2. Started to flame
3. ....
4. Profit?

Anyway, we all have our own styles, which is what makes car modding so fun. If you don't like, you don't like it. No need to stir up unnecessary hate. Not sure what caused you to do this. The whole point about car modding is about being unique. Some people like classical music while others like techno music. Simple as that.

Congrats for making me sign in after a few years LOL
Old 04-03-2013, 04:05 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Where's the popcorn?

Blue car looks like chit

Quick Reply: Man Oh Man, What has it come to