Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How far do you park?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 06:00 AM
zaimer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=SQuaLZ;10108210]I am the guy that sees a car parked next to mine, and if I see the slightest dent I'm kicking your fender in

^This! Haha there is no reason for people to park right next to you when you're a mile from the rest of the parking lot unless they're being an a**hole.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:00 AM
YardieXplorer

Originally Posted by faiz23
I am that guy who will find cars parked way out there and park right beside them just to **** you off. Happy Friday.
I was just about to say I see people post on the web they do this exact ****. lol..I hate it. But I try to park far and closer to nicer cars as they tend to care for their cars more.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:09 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by Hornlesscow
same boat!!! i park very far away at least 10 spaces from the nearest car and next thing i know a dooshbayg in some beat down car is parked next to mine!! if its a nice MB or BMW i wouldnt mind because at least they would know better!! no to get off topic but i once drove my dealerships e350 to target and i parked far away and some ****ing drunk black dude parked RIGHT in front of me and bumped into the bumper. no damage or scratch but he gets out of the car and immediatly starts sluuring "i din do nuthin" needless to say i gave his taurus a complementary racing stripe, not that it made a diff on his car anyway. i didnt care about the e350 its not even my car, his attitude pissed me off
You sound like a real winner...

dont like the topic? dont post. and your right next time ill park in the building
If you want to keep you car in perfect condition, don't park in a parking lot. Use it as a weekend car, not a daily driver.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:15 AM
SQuaLZ

Received 116 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by Syner
If you want to keep you car in perfect condition, don't park in a parking lot. Use it as a weekend car, not a daily driver.
My Z is a weekend car and I still have to park it in parking lots every once in a while
Old 04-26-2013, 06:18 AM
SQuaLZ

I envy my buddy with his Wrangler. It's lifted and he installed badass side steps, it's basically a metal pipe going down each side of his Jeep, and he has already seen a few people swing open their doors onto his Jeep and the bar dents the crap out of their door. It really is full of win.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:41 AM
Syner

Originally Posted by SQuaLZ
My Z is a weekend car and I still have to park it in parking lots every once in a while
Fair enough. I was just trying to get the point across that you can try to minimize dents and dings, but if you park in a parking lot, the inevitable will happen eventually.

And I should revise my post - if you want to keep your car in perfect condition, park it in a climate controlled garage and never start it.

If you want to enjoy your car, minor damage is a reality we have to live with.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:47 AM
Z33Garage

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

I can park on the other end of BFE and when I come back, some idiot(s) are parked next to me....

ALWAYS!

When I go to walmart, I park AS FAR AWAY FROM ANYTHING as I can.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:55 AM
SQuaLZ

Indeed. It is a harsh reality.

It just sucks that, I am sure most of you are like me, in the sense that I try sooooooo hard to keep my car mint, and all it takes is some jackass with no respect to ruin it. It's depressing.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:57 AM
JERZ350

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you ever pull in a spot and then someone pulls right next to you while you're still in the car? I'll always sit there and wait till they get out first (and of course they dilly-dally), while i stare at them out of the corner of my eye lol.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:48 AM
Jennifer 2

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

A while back, I went to a neighborhood garden supply and was about to pull into one of the only spots available when I spotted a “baby on board” sign on the adjacent car. “No frigging way” I said to myself and quickly moved to a different spot. Sure enough when I returned to my car, there was mom corralling a couple of little kids while tying down a petulant toddler into a baby seat. While accomplishing all this she was bending in and out of the back seat. Each time she leaned back, her ample **** rammed her door into the side of a beautiful new Mercedes. Bullet dodged for me, tough lessen learned for poor Mercedes driver.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:55 AM
Syner

Originally Posted by Jennifer 2
A while back, I went to a neighborhood garden supply and was about to pull into one of the only spots available when I spotted a “baby on board” sign on the adjacent car. “No frigging way” I said to myself and quickly moved to a different spot. Sure enough when I returned to my car, there was mom corralling a couple of little kids while tying down a petulant toddler into a baby seat. While accomplishing all this she was bending in and out of the back seat. Each time she leaned back, her ample **** rammed her door into the side of a beautiful new Mercedes. Bullet dodged for me, tough lessen learned for poor Mercedes driver.
Are we talking apple-bottom, or bag of cottage cheese?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:27 AM
faiz23
FEZZZZZZ

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am the guy that sees a car parked next to mine, and if I see the slightest dent I'm kicking your fender in

Why should I respect somebody's car that obviously doesn't respect mine.

FULL OF WIN!!
If I see my fender dented. I plan to snip snip your brake lines
Old 04-26-2013, 09:32 AM
SQuaLZ

Brakes are sooo overrated lol
Old 04-26-2013, 09:49 AM
smokescreen

i park away from just about everything, cars, trees, poles. i think i may be paranoid, but it's my car, i have the right to be. if i see a dent, a branch, or bird crap on the car, i'll lose it.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:01 AM
zaimer

If your fender is kicked in do you think the guy is going to sit there and wait for you to come back and talk about it?? Haha
Old 04-26-2013, 10:31 AM
Hornlesscow

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im not disagreeing with you but we shouldnt have to live with it because respect should be givin to others property and it should be going both ways. and im sorry but your first post was a smartass response and it was unneeded.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:43 AM
Syner

im not disagreeing with you but we shouldnt have to live with it because respect should be givin to others property and it should be going both ways. and im sorry but your first post was a smartass response and it was unneeded.
The majority of my comments are smartassed and unneeded. Hell, most of the internet is smartassed and unneeded.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:55 PM
Phenom
Toasty

Received 1,382 Likes on 990 Posts

I am the guy that sees a car parked next to mine, and if I see the slightest dent I'm kicking your fender in
Bingo.

If I ever find a ding on my car, that calls for some crude geometric analysis to determine if the car next to mine is in fact the offender. If it's a match, they get a door ding also, and by "door" I mean my foot.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:11 PM
GreyZ33Track

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by go7roo7
I can park on the other end of BFE and when I come back, some idiot(s) are parked next to me....

ALWAYS!

When I go to walmart, I park AS FAR AWAY FROM ANYTHING as I can.
I am a manager at walmart, I park out far and check on it every couple hours to protect it from rogue shopping carts..lol The worst is when it rains, people just leave their carts wherever and you never know where they are going to roll.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:40 PM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I am that guy who will find cars parked way out there and park right beside them just to **** you off. Happy Friday.
I am the guy that will get pissed off and then happy once I place a couple nails under your two tires of your car parked up against mine...un-happy friday evening for you.
Bag of nails = $1.50
Pissing you of for pissing me off = Priceless

Last edited by vex008; 04-26-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Quick Reply: How far do you park?