Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Dd coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 07:40 AM
The REAL PigPen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zfaith
So this whole setup will juz be plug and play right nothing else needed for the install even if i hotchkiss sway bars?
Yes but depending on the age and or miles on your Z you could use this time to swap out your stock bolts. Not needed unless the looked stripped or something. I did it with my Tein coils so everything was the same age
Old 07-15-2013, 08:48 AM
stuartc323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok guys ive searched hours and hours in the forum to find the best set up for my dd Z but i juz got confused and got a major headache. Basically all i want is comfortable ride with about an inch drop. My car will never see the track or drag. My car is an 08 bone stock except for spacers 25 front and 30 rear, eventually i will replace my tires with bigger and fatter tires my stock wheels would allow me thanks for the input guys. My budget would be no more than $1500
$1500 budget for show and slight performance
BC racing
Stance
Megan
D2

$1500 budget for show and performance
Eibach
KW V1
Buddy Club
Truechoice
Fortune Auto

$1500 budget for performance
Koni Yellows
Threaded perches front, Spring Adjusters Rear
500 spring rate front, 475 spring rate rear

Lol i am in houston, sorry for the noob question but for the koni do i need to buy separate lower springs? Or does it come with it? And the tokico i noticed its only for de but juz like u said maybe the one for HRs are out of stock

If i need to buy a separate set of spring will the this springs would work juz fine right? Because im planning on getting the sways anyways
http://www.importpartspro.com/804131.html

If you want to set this up right, first grab shocks than take your stock system to the limit on a track to determine what you need to upgrade next which will probably be sways or springs, should be springs though. The stock system is setup very well and very few ever take it to its limits to understand how good it is.

Your plan should be:

Shocks
Springs
Sways
Bushings
Camber kits if your trying to go lower than 1"

if your trying to just be low and look good, grab any option from the first list i gave you.

Last edited by stuartc323; 07-15-2013 at 08:50 AM.