Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I'm ******* pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 09:21 AM
ttsupra94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm ******* pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went out to get some lunch and while i was driving back, i hear a loud noise and i thought something had happened with the new exhaust. So i look back and see a bottle shattering on the ground. So i realize someone threw a bottle at my driver's side rear and i look around real quick and see no open windows. I was going like 50 at the time. Its only a mile or two back to the apartment and i get back and there is a ******* dent the size of a silver dollar on the drivers side of the rear hatch!! I can't believe someone would do that crap for no reason. They are lucky i didn't see them, cause i dont know what i would have done. I think a guy i know was driving somewhere close behind me so i'm trying to get in touch with him to see if he saw anything. My dad was saying not to worry about it that insurance will take care of it, but i'm still beyond angry right now.
Old 01-25-2004, 09:36 AM
RedShft

man, that ****ing blows. i cant stand a ***get that messes with your car. just shows he's a ***** and cant confront you to your face. i'd be ready to kill someone if that happend to me. good luck on finding out who did it.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:40 AM
TZUNAMI

Holy hell. My blood is boiling just thinking about someone doing that.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:43 AM
Bertg

That's too bad. You're insurance should take care of it, and your Z will be OK. Good luck!
Old 01-25-2004, 11:04 AM
ttsupra94

I know. When i was driving home I was thinking to myself there probably isn't a dent. I can imagine something tossing something that wouldn't dent ya know. I got out of my car when i get home and just stood there looking at the dent for like 5 minutes. Then i called my dad to see what he wanted me to do and i was like pacing around the whole time about to punch a whole in the wall. I'm still kinda in shock cause i've never been in an accident or had anything happen to a car i was driving so its all new to me. And to top it off its snowing now. My dad spent the whole phone convo trying to cool me down.
Old 01-25-2004, 11:38 AM
time4aspliff

That completely sucks!! I had something similar happen to me about two months ago. I refused to race these guys in a Mustang GT on the freeway so to my horror, they slowed down and the guy sitting shotgun threw his half empty milkshake at my driver's door. I was lucky there wasn't any damage (and my window was up) but it still pissed me off nonetheless. I had to go home and hose it down at 1:30AM. I'm pretty sure it was chocolate. Some people suck big time.

Good luck w/your dent. I'm sorry to hear about it.
Old 01-25-2004, 11:50 AM
ttsupra94

If i had seen who it was, this would be a much different story. I would have followed them and demanded money to fix or they would be in the hospital right now.
Old 01-25-2004, 11:57 AM
drew703

Damn man that really does blow Sorry that sh*t happened, dont worry though your DB Z will be back to good in no time I'm sure, and also relax -- karma is a *****

seeya around man

-drew
Old 01-25-2004, 12:19 PM
ttsupra94

Yeah, i'm cooled off now. Just a bad weekend. Almost got into a fight playing bball last night and little argument with the roomie. But at least i ordered some tires
Old 01-25-2004, 01:44 PM
Phatmitzu

$%@#!#%!#!!!!!
What the F*** is wrong with people?!

Good thing no one got hurt...
Old 01-25-2004, 02:03 PM
ViZion

i had a guy dump a sonic route 66 milkshake on my old 00 si for passing him. i hate people.
Old 01-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Jsn350Z

Hey you will probably have to repaint the hatch, and while your at it, might as well remove the nissan badge and fill the holes! Id love to get rid of that damned nissan badge back there.

Sorry about what happened to you. I would have turned around, parked, and gone on a hunt with a bat in hand.

Pisses me off just thinking about it.
Old 01-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about that. Some people just cant control their jelousy.
Old 01-25-2004, 02:48 PM
ttsupra94

Yeah
Old 01-25-2004, 03:06 PM
TakeiteZ

i really feel your pain...

i was driving down a local neighborhood street in my 00' celica GT-S one day wiht my window down goin ~25 and suddenly i heard this loud BOOM and looked in my rearview mirror and saw a big wood log the size of a baseball bat hit the ground and bounce.

the kids threw it at my car and ran into the woods, i didn't think it woulda done any damage but i didn't know either, so i kept going. Got home and stepped outside to see a dent the size of a hamburger on my driver side A-Pillar, with the paint chipped. surprised it didn't come in my window or break the windshield...

anyways, it was a unibody dent so the estimate to fix was ~900 bucks to take out the dent, primer, and repaint...

yeah, some people just SUCK... sorry to hear about yoour car.. hope that never happens to me again, especialy in teh Z
Old 01-25-2004, 03:11 PM
DaChoZn1

I don't know what it is about the Z but it seems to bring out the ******* in a lot of insecure losers. The responses I get from people on the road are one extreme or the other, rarely in-between. Most of the time people love the Z. Other times I get dirty looks, tailgating or fly-bys. I know my Z is a sweet car but some people just can't seem to handle it. They're in denial trying to convince themselves that the Z is ugly or a P.O.S. like their car. I'd be a nervous wreck if I didn't have a second car. I drive it whenever I'm going somewhere with a crowded parking lot. It's sad that I have to go to that extreme to protect my Z but there are too many haters out there. Sorry to hear about you Z, I hope everything works out. Some people just suck fat donkey nuts.
Old 01-25-2004, 03:42 PM
DruDragzOn

I had a similar thing happen to me except the person threw gum at my car. People these days.... sheesh.
Old 01-25-2004, 04:24 PM
nigevellie

Originally posted by RedShft
man, that ****ing blows. i cant stand a ***get that messes with your car. just shows he's a ***** and cant confront you to your face.
wow. that's pretty terrible. on an offtopic note, so uh, all cusswords are censored out except "*****"? kind of a strange exception isn't it?
Old 01-25-2004, 06:23 PM
phile

Here's my little story. We have a party for 4 days in our little city during the summer called "Harborfest". My friend and I were driving down Bridge st. minding our business, on our way to his house. All of a sudden I hear a HUGE thump on my passenger door. A thump so loud it sounded like someone threw a boulder at my car. My jaw dropped, I slammed on the breaks, and got out of my car. Keep in mind I'm a very small guy (5'6"). I looked back and I saw some people. I started screaming "WHO'S THE ******* ***** THAT HIT MY ******* CAR! I started running at them. This all happened in an instant pretty much. They came down, they were severely drunk. The first guy (i'll call him baldy) said it was a "water ballon" and the other guy (who i'll call trailerpark boy) wanted to fight me!!!! He hit my car, and HE wanted to fight >>ME<<< LIKE I HAD WRONGED HIM SOMEHOW!! WTF?! So balled my fists and got in his face and he backed right down. There were about 4 guys in the background (6 in all counting the two drunk retards). Baldy started apologizing saying it was just a water balloon, and I argued with him for 5 mins, all the while I was getting spit on becuase he was so drunk. Trailerpark boy was just standing there having no idea what to do. I told them if there was any damage on my door I was going to call the cops. Trailerpark boy just stood there all pissed off and crosseyed, while baldy started sincerely apologizing. I checked my car and found no damage, so I told them everything was fine and left. Meanwhile baldy was still apologizing as we walked away. My friend was standing there the whole time getting ready to fight. He told me he couldn't believe how fast I jumped out of the car and ran at them. I never really found out what they hit my car with, but I could see no visible damamge. To this day I'm very surprised that we didn't get into a big brawl. And the only reason I think trailerpark boy backed down was because he saw past my size and reailized I was so pissed that I had the will to rip out his throat...and my friend had nothing to do with him backing down because he's not a big guy either.
Old 01-25-2004, 07:28 PM
ttsupra94

I know exactly what you mean. I was just in shock, i didn't know what to do or think.

Quick Reply: I'm ******* pissed!!!!!!!!!!!