Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

best and then worst day of my life

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 01:54 PM
dessidee90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am covered if u were keepin up with the thread I'm just hopin the car is totaled so I can get another G.. ain't no sob story man.and the only reason the thread was made because the my car was fuked up and I barely had two hours.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:23 PM
superstuddc27

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z
This thread. I mean um sorry for your loss I guess but if you have full coverage and gap you should come out ahead. You're not hurt so wh6s it matter if you got rear ended. I stumped my toe today on a mf lift at work. Wasnt really a need to create a thread with a violin playing in the background. I just cussed laughed and moved on....
ok stubbing your toe is different than totaling a car that you worked your *** off trying to get, drove 3 hours (he did say that right? i forget) to pick up. It involves a process.. buying a car is an ordeal, it's not like buying a laptop. Some people search for weeks and months for the right one and are willing to drive 100+ miles to get it, gotta take time off work, get a buddy/gf or someone to come with to pick it up, gotta do a pre purchase inspection, run a carfax, ask for the smog check paper and title, sign ****. It's very cumbersome and the reward is at the end of the **** process, you get a car. Well, his reward was nothing, rather having the car taken from him. It's worse to get your hopes up and work for something and then have it taken away.
yeah insurance will take care of it but it's another ordeal. It's unnecessary stress, not to mention it's not exactly a walk in the park to get rammed in the *** by 3000 lbs metal box on wheels.

So yes, he's entitled to cry about it. It's nothing like stubbing your toe. Maybe if you lost your toe.. different story then. Crying priority goes to lost toe
Old 09-27-2013, 02:52 PM
dessidee90

Originally Posted by superstuddc27
ok stubbing your toe is different than totaling a car that you worked your *** off trying to get, drove 3 hours (he did say that right? i forget) to pick up. It involves a process.. buying a car is an ordeal, it's not like buying a laptop. Some people search for weeks and months for the right one and are willing to drive 100+ miles to get it, gotta take time off work, get a buddy/gf or someone to come with to pick it up, gotta do a pre purchase inspection, run a carfax, ask for the smog check paper and title, sign ****. It's very cumbersome and the reward is at the end of the **** process, you get a car. Well, his reward was nothing, rather having the car taken from him. It's worse to get your hopes up and work for something and then have it taken away.
yeah insurance will take care of it but it's another ordeal. It's unnecessary stress, not to mention it's not exactly a walk in the park to get rammed in the *** by 3000 lbs metal box on wheels.

So yes, he's entitled to cry about it. It's nothing like stubbing your toe. Maybe if you lost your toe.. different story then. Crying priority goes to lost toe
Exactly and btw I'm a chick. But thanks man for breakin it down to that *******. I did search for awhile, hell I was gonna buy a Z from one of the memebers here a while back. This wasn't no walk onto some random dealer and say oh I want that one. No, I searched high and low for that laser red 06 with every possible option except navi, with only 55k. So really gtf *******.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:55 PM
dessidee90

And btw i search a solid 4 1/2months. Everyone kno its gettin harder and harder to get a G or Z with low mileage and condition like that one. Pissesme off How some people can be such ******.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:24 PM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Find a new one. Or a different platform actually. Either way idfc.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:29 PM
dessidee90

Yea ok obviously, you're taking the time out to comment. Foh
Old 09-27-2013, 03:42 PM
pss350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread. I mean um sorry for your loss I guess but if you have full coverage and gap you should come out ahead. You're not hurt so wh6s it matter if you got rear ended. I stumped my toe today on a mf lift at work. Wasnt really a need to create a thread with a violin playing in the background. I just cussed laughed and moved on....
LOL at this guy

OP, sucks that this happened same day you bought it, hopefully its written off and you come out ahead. Since the broad was so indiferrent to you I'd definitely be claiming a sore neck or back or both.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:51 PM
dessidee90

Thanks I hope it is too. Lol yea her reactions were pretty effed up considerin tge fact I kno she heard me saying I just bought my car today. Lol but anyways heck yea I got checked out, neck was sore from jus the seatbelt alone. I was definitely sore all over from this one
Old 09-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Trance4c

2004Black350z - if you don't care, don't post. No one cares about a turd inserting itself.

OP - I'm sorry to see the pics and read the thread, very upsetting I'm sure! I know the feeling, I had a Toyota Celica I loved and was rear ended twice in the same year. While my experience was good with repairs, it was never to the level of damage I see on your car so I suspect it will be totaled. I was also lucky to know the individuals which did the repairs on my car but over time it took a toll on the car and was noticeable. If insurance attempts to suggest repairing it, I would inform them that is crazy talk. One of the other posters informed you of the idea the value would never be what you just paid for it, push that message home to the insurance. While good people hope to never use their insurance to such extent, we pay it for a reason. Best wishes this situation is made right, don't accept anything less.

Last edited by Trance4c; 09-27-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:13 PM
dessidee90

Thanks a lot, I'm pretty sure it will be totaled. Just from the seen damage it was already close to 10k. I'm sure more things will be discovered underneath.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:04 PM
superstuddc27

Your avatar applies to nicely to you in relation to this thread. Nobody cares that you don't care. That very post was more pointless than her "crying about it".. as you wrote.

I think we all know how you got 9000+ posts now. You basically impregnated this lovely forum with 9000 meaningless, condescending and douchey opinions that contribute nothing.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:01 PM
the_baitzboy

What a great way to broadcast your quality as a "performance shop" and offer support to a newer member who has more of a connection to her car than you do to this planet. Remind me to remind everyone else to not utilize your services because if you dont care about this incident, then you clearly dont care about doing quality work on peoples vehicles by your negative treatment. Feel free to move the f*** on, you're not that special.

To OP, I couldnt imagine the rush of emotions. I'm glad you're okay and I hope you come out with the better end of the deal. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors!
Old 09-27-2013, 07:27 PM
superstuddc27

Originally Posted by the_baitzboy
What a great way to broadcast your quality as a "performance shop" and offer support to a newer member who has more of a connection to her car than you do to this planet. Remind me to remind everyone else to not utilize your services because if you dont care about this incident, then you clearly dont care about doing quality work on peoples vehicles by your negative treatment. Feel free to move the f*** on, you're not that special.

To OP, I couldnt imagine the rush of emotions. I'm glad you're okay and I hope you come out with the better end of the deal. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors!
i just saw the performance shop thing in his sig.

does anyone seriously think that they can run a business and also actively engage in a slew of **** talking online without running said business into the ground? seriously, you would think even non business-educated people would know that.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:53 PM
NFSP 350

Sorry OP. I can relate. When I bought my first new car, in 2 weeks I lowered it, installed Sub in custom box, put an intake & HKS Hi-Power exhaust on it. Third week on a Friday I was driving to my bank to get money to go to out of town car show when a girl ran a stop sign & t-boned me. Hadn't made the first payment & it was in the body shop for 6 months! When I got it back they had spent $14k + 6 months of rental car to fix a car that cost me $19k new. Was never the same. Hatch rattled, had to get wheel bearings replace a week after they had returned it to me. An impact that hard, I hope its totalled. If you want practical I would go for a 6mt G35 sedan. Sedan is lighter than the coupe & has 2 extra doors. Plus IMO a well built Sedan looks better than the coupe. Check them out on G35Driver.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:28 PM
-Trav-

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Look on the bright side..at least you didnt have a chance to grow too attached to it. Hopefully its considered a total loss so you can get an accident free vehicle. Peace of mind is priceless.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:30 AM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Forget a g35, if you would of played your cards right and put on a show you'll be driving home a brand new G37 next time.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:22 AM
dessidee90

Thanks guys for all of the support, and NFSP man, I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm sure it will be totaled tho. Like everyone is saying, that was a serious hit, and that's some serious damage. And to the poster above, lol a g37 would be pretty sweet, but it maybe a bit out of my range.. we'll see how this plays out.
Old 09-28-2013, 06:10 AM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by dessidee90
Thanks guys for all of the support, and NFSP man, I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm sure it will be totaled tho. Like everyone is saying, that was a serious hit, and that's some serious damage. And to the poster above, lol a g37 would be pretty sweet, but it maybe a bit out of my range.. we'll see how this plays out.
Maaaaan if that happened to me I would of made a spectacle of myself like a soccer player milking the hell out of it until I had a G37 in my driveway lol.
Old 09-28-2013, 06:29 AM
dessidee90

Kmsl ik! a lot of people would, mmm a hardtop convert does sound nice huh? Lol gotta be red too
Old 09-28-2013, 06:33 AM
dessidee90

My concious couldn't allow me to tho lol

Quick Reply: best and then worst day of my life