Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Anyone Else get a call from a VP @ NNA?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2002 | 02:30 PM
Zrated

Talking Anyone Else get a call from a VP @ NNA?

I was minding my own business one evening last week, actually I was talking on the phone to an ex girlfriend when I got a beep on the other line. I told her to hang on...but didn't quite get back to her I hear a voice introducing themselves, and I'm thinking, oh good I need another telemarketer calling me, but it seemed a little late. I was completely suprised to find out it was Olga Reisler a regional Vice President at the NNA headquarters in Gardena, CA. She called to talk about the car! She was very nice, It was completely natural, no obvious agenda, just a 10min phone call (give or take) talking about the car. I was also called by someone else several days before by someone at NNA with a short dealer satisfaction survey. I am very impressed with how Nissan has been involved with customer satisfaction, making sure the (most) dealers are doing things to make the customer's experience a good one, and cracking down on price gouging during the preorder program. IMO Nissan and my dealership have been a real class act throughout my experience with them. They also have given us one hell of a sports car. Thank you Nissan!
Old 09-14-2002 | 05:23 PM
westpak
SFZCC
Premier Member

I got he first call on the dealer survey and was told that an executive might call later to follow up, but that hasn't happened after I ripped the dealer a new one on the survey, I guess they don't want bad responses.