Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Highrev_motorsports ??

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 07:59 AM
iLockUP253

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Highrev_motorsports ??

Good morning/afternoon my fellow z lovers. While deployed I have had nothing But time to look for parts for my new z. recently ive been looking for front lips. Well I found one I really like problem is they don't sell it anymore. The mines cf lip. But I did find a seller on eBay who goes by highrev_motorsports or something like that . Did a little digging and found that the lips are replicas( I really don't care about the brand so real or replica dosent matter). After a bit more digging I found some debates out there about the molds , factory in Asia blah blah blah. But right before I was about to pull the trigger I found something I really didn't like I found out that he use to sell the lips on here but then he didn't deliver on the proudcts and took people money and ran and he is no longer welcome on this fourm. This was in 2011 -2012 ish tho

So I'm just asking to see has anybody done buisness with said individual latley

If so I have a two questions

1 how was the coustomer service (communication between buyer seller quick shipment ect.)

2 if you purchased a lip or know someone that purchased the lip latley how is the fit (2011-2012 people said it was perfect is it still)
Old 03-16-2014, 09:56 AM
npr350z

Contact the seller, see what he refund/return policy is. Read the reviews. If he's the same guy and been around for years, your probably good.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:15 AM
JCITY
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No digging needed.This is a ebay account run by EVO-R.I believe they do another
called something like westcoastcustomz.
If a vendor is selling on ebay,he is under many controls or he's gone.
The mines lips are excellent.I have one.THey are made in Taiwan.Only problem is
if they are out of stock,there may be a period of several months befor they are
back in stock.Production needs to be scheduled.They are produced in a rather large plant
that makes CF parts for many types of cars.A production run is usually around 10 lips.
The communication to&from EVO-R has been historically bad.I'd just message the seller and ask if in stock.what is the ETA etc.Of course the prices have gone up on the Mines lips.IMO,they are still the best fitting and looking lips for the 350.30 min install.If you are looking for CF parts other than large body mods like lips&spoilers,your best source is ZCF.The stuff fits and at a good price.Made here in the U.S.Shipping
last I saw was free.
Also,check the EVO-R website.He's selling the lip under the "M's" lip name.Same thing as on ebay.
Good luck

Last edited by JCITY; 03-16-2014 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:28 PM
iLockUP253

Thank you very much probably going to pull the trigger soon on this lip I was just worried that I would get scamed but you are right if the individual had a bad rep eBay would be gone with them. Thanks for the input
Old 03-19-2014, 01:25 AM
WillyP28

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have ordered parts from that eBay seller without any problems. I would say your OK ordering from them.