Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Endlinks,bushings, Nissan club

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 05:20 AM
Sanchisimo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Endlinks,bushings, Nissan club

I joined this forum the other day, shortly after i Purchased my first 350z.
There are a few things id like to talk to the community about. The first two are in regards to repairs i need to make.

Im looking for a good price on front and rear endlinks for my 03 350, and the suspension bushings as well. Any suggestions on where i can find what i am looking for at the best price?

And the last item is in regards to A nissan "club" My buddy suggested i should look into this. He is a member of the ny chapter of the PCA (porsche club) and said i should find out if 350zs have an equivalent because they tend to have their benefits (e.i discounts on parts, track days, autocross events etc.) So, does the 350z have its equivalent?
Old 04-16-2014, 05:57 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

As far as your parts, look in the Vendor Classified section under the appropriate sub category.

As for clubs, locate you city/area in the Regional section. You can find clubs and meets there.
Old 04-16-2014, 06:59 AM
Zmandriving

Originally Posted by Sanchisimo
I joined this forum the other day, shortly after i Purchased my first 350z.
There are a few things id like to talk to the community about. The first two are in regards to repairs i need to make.

Im looking for a good price on front and rear endlinks for my 03 350, and the suspension bushings as well. Any suggestions on where i can find what i am looking for at the best price?

And the last item is in regards to A nissan "club" My buddy suggested i should look into this. He is a member of the ny chapter of the PCA (porsche club) and said i should find out if 350zs have an equivalent because they tend to have their benefits (e.i discounts on parts, track days, autocross events etc.) So, does the 350z have its equivalent?
go with powergrid endlinks they are awesome. For bushings I have energy suspension bushings. Also look at whiteline bushings. They both sell full kits.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:27 AM
lowerthanu

I'm not sure how easy it is to find Hardrace parts for the Z still but I redid a lot of bushings on my Integra with Hardrace and im highly satisfied. I wanna clean up my girlfriend's Z's suspension with Hardrace if i can find their parts still