Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

ride feel of stock 350z... an maybe a few other questions later?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 04:21 PM
rcghalohell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will think about it, I will need to see how the height is fitted, if worse comes to worse, I might have to go higher than I thought
Old 04-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Khalifa

Stock height is quite high honestly. This was about a two years ago when my car was stock.

I'd be able to put my foot through the gap
Old 04-02-2016, 06:15 PM
rcghalohell

Pretty much around the same height as mine. Same color btw. Funny coincidence. Woot for same colors

Last edited by rcghalohell; 04-02-2016 at 06:57 PM.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Fleckerballs

Just curious, but how much does this Veilside V3 kit cost? You are also going to need to get it painted, luckily your car is black so there wont be a big issue of color matching/fade/etc...

Otherwise is the car stock? Auto or Manual? Mileage?
Old 04-02-2016, 07:50 PM
rcghalohell

Originally Posted by Fleckerballs
Just curious, but how much does this Veilside V3 kit cost? You are also going to need to get it painted, luckily your car is black so there wont be a big issue of color matching/fade/etc...

Otherwise is the car stock? Auto or Manual? Mileage?
It's 4k for everything but spoiler, my car is manual and 94k, stock on everything except the tien suspension and nismo cai
Old 04-03-2016, 08:44 AM
chitownpete

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Removing my stock 18 inch wheels with 45 series tires and putting on 17 inch wheels with 50 series tires made the ride much more comfy and increased my cornering speeds on bumpy roads. I don't now how much was the bigger sidewalls and how much was because of the reduced weight of 17s but needless to say I just bought new tires again for my 17s and the 18s continue to collect dust in my basement. The 18s did corner a tiny bit better above 30 on very smooth roads but I don't race on a track and am not willing to go that aggresive on the street.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Khalifa

Can someone help me on how to post something for sale on the classifieds? I have a couple things I want to sell, but I cannot figure out how to post it. Its driving me nuts. I'm new to the forum, take it easy on me lol
Old 04-03-2016, 03:37 PM
sportbiketed

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

You can't yet
Old 04-03-2016, 04:31 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier MemberSuper Moderator

Received 3,302 Likes on 2,350 Posts

Originally Posted by Khalifa
Can someone help me on how to post something for sale on the classifieds? I have a couple things I want to sell, but I cannot figure out how to post it. Its driving me nuts. I'm new to the forum, take it easy on me lol
From Marketplace Rules on Posting...

Requirements In Order to Help Prevent Fraud

You need to meet at least one of the following requirements to post in the Private Classfields:

Member of the site for at least 90 days
Post Count of 500 or more
Be a Premier Member (to become a Premier Member Click Here)

The biggest problem on any major forum-based site is the classifieds. Many people get scammed every day, and most people out to scam don't want any trace of them being found. They will not hesitate to take your money and run, but if it involves registration/payment on their part, they are far less likely to do so. We can't promise it will be completely stopped, but this setup will provide us with a good "paper trail" with which we can track down scammers.

I know many people that have been scammed by people on forum sites that offer free classifieds, and I'm not talking a loss of little amounts of money. It is in our best interest to protect our members and our investment.

With that being said, if you are serious about selling parts on the board, you will need to meet one of the requirements. You will not be able to respond to classifieds, but will still be able to PM the members that post them. This setup, combined with iTrader, will give us the best defense against scammers.
Old 04-03-2016, 04:46 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier MemberSuper Moderator

Received 2,333 Likes on 1,681 Posts

If you haven't bought the Fast and Furious Tokyo drift catfish kit yet, please look at other choices available. Just a few minutes of looking around can save your Z from that kit.

Suspension, well the stock suspension is very under rated from most people. It has a few downfalls, but for the most part handles really well.
Old 04-03-2016, 07:22 PM
rcghalohell

Originally Posted by terrasmak
If you haven't bought the Fast and Furious Tokyo drift catfish kit yet, please look at other choices available. Just a few minutes of looking around can save your Z from that kit.

Suspension, well the stock suspension is very under rated from most people. It has a few downfalls, but for the most part handles really well.
I've looked around but I like the ducklooking bumper. It shows a nice art shape. I just wish I could find somewhere to get a white dragon graphic for the sides
Old 04-03-2016, 11:44 PM
Fleckerballs

4,000$ for the kit, that is unpainted i am assuming? and you have to buy the wing and get that painted as well? yikes! thats a lot of money man. If its what you want for your car, then go for it! hope it comes out looking great!

personally i would probably buy a front lip, side skirts, rear lip or diffusor, and a wing. As well as add some coilovers and wheels to pull it all together, and you would probably have money left over for a nice full exhuast.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:47 AM
rcghalohell

Originally Posted by Fleckerballs
4,000$ for the kit, that is unpainted i am assuming? and you have to buy the wing and get that painted as well? yikes! thats a lot of money man. If its what you want for your car, then go for it! hope it comes out looking great!

personally i would probably buy a front lip, side skirts, rear lip or diffusor, and a wing. As well as add some coilovers and wheels to pull it all together, and you would probably have money left over for a nice full exhuast.
I mean race spec would be nice, but I prefer the cosmetic. I might get a gt wing though. I have a good budget to work with right now