Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Huge PA/NJ Z/G weekend coming April 23-25...

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2004, 11:56 AM
350Zzzz
Professional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cathy, appears that you chickz have been busy little beez, planning for the meets.

Can't wait; my B-trips have come smack dab in the middle of everything, eating up my prep time; back on the 24th. March; then off again on the 12th April and returning the weekend (monday) just before the ECZA/ATCO weekend.

My head will be spinning

G
Old 03-14-2004, 05:58 AM
cybercath

Originally posted by 350Zzzz
Cathy, appears that you chickz have been busy little beez, planning for the meets.

Can't wait; my B-trips have come smack dab in the middle of everything, eating up my prep time; back on the 24th. March; then off again on the 12th April and returning the weekend (monday) just before the ECZA/ATCO weekend.

My head will be spinning

G
G, not just the chickz...Pat and Chris have been gathering lots of stuff for the raffle. It's been a nice group effort getting this meet together.

Your head will most definitely be spinning by the time the meet rolls around!
Old 03-14-2004, 10:06 AM
350Zzzz
Professional

Hey Cathy,

I hope you guys will save some partying for saturday night, so don't go too crazy friday night with the Canadians.

I am writing this from the Marriott, Vienna, the wonder of 21 century technology. I wonder if there is anyone that frequents this forum from Vienna?

Can't wait for the meet, I suppose time will fly for me, as I am off again 3 weeks after I return.

I just hope I have enough time to get my zee ready with a super can of whoopass. Where is that boy J

G
Old 03-14-2004, 01:08 PM
cybercath

Hey Cathy,
I hope you guys will save some partying for saturday night, so don't go too crazy friday night with the Canadians.
G
LOL we are most definitely saving up some partying for Saturday night; however, we'll still show the Canadians a good time Friday night! LOL

For anyone wondering, the game plan for Friday night is to have a detailing party at the Holiday Inn and then hit the lounge at the hotel. Saturday night after the meet, we'll be heading to Bennigan's right down the road from the hotel. Pat is going there sometime soon to talk to the manager about reserving us some space. For the fall meet, we had a large table for 20-some people. Somehow, I think we might need a bit more room this time!
Old 03-15-2004, 06:09 PM
cybercath

Based on the overwhelming response to our Spring Meet, we have decided to move the meet location to a better spot to serve the large amount of cars we are anticipating. The new location is approximately ½ mile before the entrance to East Goshen Park and will allow all Z’s to park together and not interfere with any events at the park.

We have received approval from East Goshen Township to hold the meet at a large supermarket parking lot (no longer in use) in West Chester, PA. The location is secluded and will accommodate approximately 150 cars.

The lot is located at the corner of Goshen Village Road and Paoli Pike. The lot is approximately ½ mile before the entrance to East Goshen Twp park on your right hand side. You would actually have to drive past the parking lot on the way to the park.

We will attempt to have banners at the entrance to the park for attendees to see.
Old 03-15-2004, 09:27 PM
Logik
4 cars ahead

Originally posted by Dissolved
I'll be there. It will be my 4th ECZA meet
will be my like 10th.
Old 03-25-2004, 03:10 AM
NiSmO D1X

Damn, If I get my 350z by then, I will be there, I have never been to a meet with that many people, even listed at that
Old 03-25-2004, 08:49 AM
cybercath

You should join us even if you don't have your Z by then. You'll meet lots of nice people, see some awesome cars, and get some ideas for when you get your own Z.
Old 03-27-2004, 05:50 AM
Iezzi

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tbcz
[B]Just to give you an idea of the number of cars that will be attending, here is the current running list as of 3/2/04 for the day at the track:

Don't Forget me:\\

dkent2 = 2003 DB Performance Z
Old 03-28-2004, 04:00 PM
dimitri

Iam in philly I like to come at least for the day saturday are all z fans welcome or you have to pay t0 attend???please let me know so i can make it over....thank you
Old 03-29-2004, 03:01 AM
cybercath

Originally posted by dimitri
Iam in philly I like to come at least for the day saturday are all z fans welcome or you have to pay t0 attend???please let me know so i can make it over....thank you
Anyone who loves cars should attend. This is going to be a huge meet!

...oh, and it's free. You don't need to pay to attend
Old 03-29-2004, 04:48 AM
Iezzi

Originally posted by Logik
will be my like 10th.

this is my second!
Old 03-29-2004, 05:43 AM
tlsimon

Default friday

is there anything planned for friday night?
Old 03-29-2004, 08:17 AM
cybercath

Default Re: friday

Originally posted by tlsimon
is there anything planned for friday night?
There sure is! We are having a detailing party at the Holiday Inn where most people are staying. After the detailing party, we will be heading to Bennigan's, which is right down the road from the hotel.
Old 03-29-2004, 09:05 AM
Megatron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

cybercath,

I will be join the fun on sat. I will most likely need directions. I would becoming from the walt whitman brigde or ben franklin bridge.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:09 PM
350Zzzz
Professional

Default Re: Re: friday

Originally posted by cybercath
There sure is! We are having a detailing party at the Holiday Inn where most people are staying. After the detailing party, we will be heading to Bennigan's, which is right down the road from the hotel.
Now.....now.....C.....remember what I said

G
Old 03-29-2004, 05:44 PM
cybercath

Default Re: Re: Re: friday

Now.....now.....C.....remember what I said

G
Don't worry G, I'll have energy saved up for Saturday!
Old 03-29-2004, 05:51 PM
cybercath

Originally posted by Megatron
cybercath,
I will be join the fun on sat. I will most likely need directions. I would becoming from the walt whitman brigde or ben franklin bridge.
The new location is located at the corner of Goshen Village Road and Paoli Pike. The lot is approximately ½ mile before the entrance to East Goshen Township park on your right hand side. You would actually have to drive past the parking lot on the way to the park (the original location of the meet).

We will attempt to have banners at the entrance to the shopping center/vacant lot for attendees to see.

From King of Prussia:
Take 202 South to the Boot Rd Exit. Get off the Boot Road Exit and make a left. Follow Boot Rd to Paoli Pike. Make a left onto Paoli Pike. You will see the entrance to the shopping center on your right.

From Wilmington, Delaware:
Take 202 North to the Boot Rd Exit. Get off the Boot Road Exit and make a right. Follow Boot Rd to Paoli Pike. Make a left onto Paoli Pike.
Old 03-30-2004, 09:14 PM
gambitdis

Default In case some of you missed the last meets...

While this new meet is looking like it will shape up to be *much* bigger than the last ones, I figured that some of you who missed the last ones might be interested in pictures:

October 2003

July 2003

--derek
Old 03-31-2004, 01:44 PM
je350z

Does the track cost anything, if so how much?

Jeff

Quick Reply: Huge PA/NJ Z/G weekend coming April 23-25...