Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Rutgers...

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 12:01 PM
TheOne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rutgers...

hey does anyone have a son or if you attend rutgers in new brunswick? today somebody was picked up right on livingston campus in front of the bus stop by the beck building...it was a white z and it was beautiful...just curious if they attend this forum....
on another note...it was my first time seeing the car in person..i could not stop staring, it was absolutely amazing...love it cant wait to get one...
Old 09-23-2002, 12:37 PM
ethan84ae
Charter Member #35

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I drive down college ave fairly often. Keep your eyes open at the grease trucks bus stop around 5 or 6PM.

Ethan
Old 09-23-2002, 01:14 PM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I go to Rutgers, but it's Camden, and my Z is blue not white. You ordered one? When is it due in? What'd ya order?
Old 09-23-2002, 02:14 PM
NJZ

That's my white Z. My dad picked me up in it today. I had calc at beck. That's the only class I had today so I figured I'd have my dad pick me up in it. What year r u at Rutgers?

Last edited by NJZ; 09-23-2002 at 02:18 PM.
Old 09-23-2002, 03:19 PM
TheOne

this is pretty awesome...i didnt actually expect any response and im by the grease trucks all the time...getting that freshman 15 pretty fast lol....
and zgirl i didnt order one yet cause i didnt wnat the first years just because next year they will have all the little problems tweeked out, if any. i most likely will keep the same order i had when i went to the dealership to put a deposit down, it was enth. silverstone...the options of the top of my head, i wanted was the mats, kickplate, ummm i dunno remember honestly...was the early july when i was going to put a deposit down...but backed out last minute...
njz i am a freshman on busch..how about you?? is that your car or your dads...boy it was SWEET it was right in front of me and it was my first time seeing it...i just wanted to ask for a ride lol....you probably dont remember but i was the kid with the blue shirt and beige short sleeves and a yellow bookbag...asian kid if that helps...
this is for njz and ethan do you guys commute or dorm...cause if you dorm..do really trust having your car on campus...i mean i heard that the auto theft around new brunswick is pretty high?? just wondering...
oh and ethan what year are you also??
Old 09-23-2002, 07:28 PM
ethan84ae
Charter Member #35

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

this is for njz and ethan do you guys commute or dorm...cause if you dorm..do really trust having your car on campus...i mean i heard that the auto theft around new brunswick is pretty high?? just wondering...
oh and ethan what year are you also?? [/B]
I graduated in May 2000, B.S. in Management from the School of Business. I now work in the area. By the way- I lived on Busch for all four years- first in Mattia, then in the Suites (Crosby, Morrow) for my last three...
Old 09-23-2002, 07:33 PM
NJZ

Originally posted by TheOne
this is pretty awesome...i didnt actually expect any response and im by the grease trucks all the time...getting that freshman 15 pretty fast lol....
and zgirl i didnt order one yet cause i didnt wnat the first years just because next year they will have all the little problems tweeked out, if any. i most likely will keep the same order i had when i went to the dealership to put a deposit down, it was enth. silverstone...the options of the top of my head, i wanted was the mats, kickplate, ummm i dunno remember honestly...was the early july when i was going to put a deposit down...but backed out last minute...
njz i am a freshman on busch..how about you?? is that your car or your dads...boy it was SWEET it was right in front of me and it was my first time seeing it...i just wanted to ask for a ride lol....you probably dont remember but i was the kid with the blue shirt and beige short sleeves and a yellow bookbag...asian kid if that helps...
oh and ethan what year are you also??
I a freshman too and I commute. And yeah I don't trust leaving my car on campus at all. I have a 91 Ford Probe that I use for school.
Old 09-24-2002, 10:36 AM
TheOne

nice ethan i guess congrats on your graduation (a little late tho...heh) and i commute right now so that i can save up for the 350z but im changin my mind pretty quick cause commuting really sux..so i have to see how that works out...if you dont mind me asking what kind of business do you do around the area?

and hey njz if you ever wanna discuss some stuff off this forum my aim is methodip...its for you to ethan...
oh and thanks for replying...
Old 01-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Kabs

Im a Junior at Rutgers, New Brunswick

Im a commuter and my Z will be my ride... ill be pretty scared to park it anywhere tho =(
Old 01-09-2006, 12:12 PM
johnk024

you couldn't pay me to park my Z in New Brunswick!
Old 01-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Mendy9677

^^^Its not bad, you just gotta have garage to park it in.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Tsex On 19s

Ya know i was about to go rutgers for school, or maybe UMDNJ for dental school, but decided to stay local at ucf in orlando florida.. i visit nj a lot, those driving conditions are not the best, hows the z handle them roads up there? is it a bumpy ride?
Old 01-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Everybodywildou

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want to get into UMDNJ let me know. My mom is a worker there. Oh and I might transfer from FDU to RU this fall. So keep in touch people.