Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

A Moving Z Billboard!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2002, 07:49 AM
NYCZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Moving Z Billboard!

Now this was really kool... I was driving into Manhattan this morning when I saw what I thought was the "Z" logo on the back of a tractor trailer from a distance. So I sped up and moved into the middle lane to get closer to the truck (in the right lane). Low and behold the entire side of the truck was a billboard- it was sweeeet (sorry no camera). It was the side view of the chrome silver under dim light -same one someone posted of the stationary billboard in NY. People were all racing to get a look at it, I can't imagine what they are going to be doing when I'm driving the real thing!
Old 09-25-2002, 07:54 AM
ToddLuc

Default Re: A Moving Z Billboard!

Originally posted by NYCZ
Now this was really kool... I was driving into Manhattan this morning when I saw what I thought was the "Z" logo on the back of a tractor trailer from a distance. So I sped up and moved into the middle lane to get closer to the truck (in the right lane). Low and behold the entire side of the truck was a billboard- it was sweeeet (sorry no camera). It was the side view of the chrome silver under dim light -same one someone posted of the stationary billboard in NY. People were all racing to get a look at it, I can't imagine what they are going to be doing when I'm driving the real thing!
...and the back is the Z logo. There is one here in Colorado too.
Old 09-25-2002, 09:21 AM
ethan84ae
Charter Member #35

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default did it look like this?

http://www.nissanusa.com/ztour/
Attached Thumbnails A Moving Z Billboard!-1.jpg  
Old 09-25-2002, 09:44 AM
roberto350z

dude that is so freakin sick I love it and its announced so that we have the advantage cuz you know at least one person out of the 4k members will here about it.
Old 09-25-2002, 10:54 AM
NYCZ

Truck looked exaclty like that accept it was a closer side shot of the chrome silver track.... picture took up almost the entire length of the truck,so.......

if anyone is trying to follow this Z tour, here's some info

saw the truck travelling West Bound on the Long Island Expressway (New York) around exit 18 at approximately 9:45 am Wednesday morning
Old 09-25-2002, 12:50 PM
nickdtm

Default Saw a Z truck

I saw the Z billboard ad on the side of a tractor trailer today on RT.50 in Annapolis. It wasn't a car carrier. The rear of the truck had a giant Z emblem. Pretty cool, since MD doesn't allow billboards in many areas I guess they just used some trucks instead

<B>EDIT: I'm Going to append this to the thread already started on this topic. -Ethan</B>

Last edited by ethan84ae; 09-25-2002 at 12:59 PM.