Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What happened to BrianZ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2002, 09:24 AM
irishfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll probably get banned for even bringing this up, but what about the BRONX WARRIOR? JMANZ spent a lot of time and energy on him, eh? I wonder where he banished (I mean vanished ) to?
Old 09-27-2002, 09:30 AM
MikeyDNY

Originally posted by Bobg
So says a man who means it. What are they good for? Money? Can you put them on your resume?Get real... I give you my points...Jesus
Ha! No, I'm not pining for points (certainly not yours). I don't care either. Just thought I'd crack a little joke. Your rant about the points sounded very much like the old adage about how someone w/o money always claims to not care about money.
Old 09-27-2002, 09:33 AM
irishfan

Originally posted by kraZy
Oh no! You HAD to bring BRONX into this, huh?
kraZY no like BRONX. kraZy thinks BRONX full 'o **** all the time. Sound familiar?
Oh how I miss 3rd person posts
Old 09-27-2002, 09:34 AM
dvlad

Originally posted by irishfan
I'll probably get banned for even bringing this up, but what about the BRONX WARRIOR? JMANZ spent a lot of time and energy on him, eh? I wonder where he banished (I mean vanished ) to?

ehehehhe...yeah, its Tom-in-NY
Old 09-27-2002, 09:46 AM
droideka

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by JmanZ
Come on now Droid... BrianZ was a good guy. We all make comments sometimes that get under the skin of a few people. Trust me, I'm the master of it. haha

On a side note.... kick a$$ avatar there buddy. Very tight.
I believe the keyword there is was. Sure, he brought us GREAT videos in the beginning and always had something informative to add to his posts, but towards the end of his appearance he went off the deep end in regards to the S2K with the stupidest comments you could imagine.

TCBZ had to pull us apart several times on the forum due to our constant flaming of each other.
Old 09-27-2002, 09:55 AM
Zbart
Charter Member #95

as far as i know he's back under another username
Old 09-27-2002, 09:57 AM
Zay

Originally posted by irishfan
What’s funny is that there are members that don't know who BRONX WARRIOR is! Well since we are looking back on the past and past members, where is Robbyn our legal beagle from DC?
Old 09-27-2002, 11:00 AM
tbcz

Originally posted by droidekaus

TCBZ had to pull us apart several times on the forum due to our constant flaming of each other.
Hehehe...very true. You two loved to have at it. Must have been for the make-up sex.
Old 09-27-2002, 12:23 PM
droideka

Originally posted by tbcz
Hehehe...very true. You two loved to have at it. Must have been for the make-up sex.
You BASTARD! I'll get you for that! NO SUPERCHARGER FOR YOU!

Old 09-27-2002, 12:55 PM
tbcz

Originally posted by droidekaus
You BASTARD! I'll get you for that! NO SUPERCHARGER FOR YOU!

haha...sorry droide, I couldn't resist.

I don't need no stinking supercharger anyways...I'm designing a bigass scoop for the hood. Ram Air baby!
Old 09-27-2002, 01:13 PM
Znith

I too was wondering where brianZ was, among others. Some people just evaporate. Things have changed. I've been reading this sight since it was just JaymanZ back in the day, and this board has come a looong way.

BTW, I have just come to realize something. Apparently I am not a very popular guy. I mean, I rarely post...but, c'mon guys, look at my points! Negative 5?! Thanks alot. That's no way to treat a fellow enthusiast. But don't worry. This will be my last post for a while. I'll be out of the office for a couple months, and unable to unknowingly irritate any of you. (Not that you'd notice)
When I get back, I expect to see some more time slips. Surely your cars will be broken in by then. Take care, be safe.
See ya...
Old 09-27-2002, 02:13 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll probably get banned for even bringing this up, but what about the BRONX WARRIOR?
I think he is back on the board right now with a new handle. I don't want to say what it is so as to not bias people against him and also if I am incorrect. If he wants to make himslef known, that'll be up to him.
Old 09-27-2002, 03:38 PM
droideka

Originally posted by VQracer
O great he said Supercharger. ACK!! TURBO! come on say it with me. TURBOO!

Victor
C'mon, Victor. I KNOW you've spent as much time staring at the engine bay as the rest of us. Where exactly would those turbos go? On the underside ala S4 style so that if you blow a turbo you'd have to pull the entire engine for service. No thanks. Think SUPERCHARGER. Think of the way the Jaguar S-Type R's supercharger lies flat over the entire manifold. If NISMO could pull off a configuration like that, I doubt we'd even need a new hood.

Besides, with as much low-end grunt as the Z already has, I'd prefer a supercharger to bring on the boost at 5K where the NA torque starts to fall off.
Old 09-27-2002, 07:02 PM
BrianZ

WOW!

I'm flattered! An entire thread devoted to ME!

Trust me, I aint gettin' a honda. I've been out of town mostly for the past few weeks.

Plus with all these posts and so many intelligent people around, its hard to post something that makes a big difference.

I'll be better from now on....

Old 09-28-2002, 06:42 AM
Touring6MT_Z
Charter Member #49

Originally posted by BrianZ
WOW!

I'm flattered! An entire thread devoted to ME!

Trust me, I aint gettin' a honda. I've been out of town mostly for the past few weeks.

Plus with all these posts and so many intelligent people around, its hard to post something that makes a big difference.

I'll be better from now on....

Hey Brian,

Welcome back!!! Did you get your 350Z, if not when, any clue from your dealer?
Old 09-28-2002, 07:05 AM
dvlad

Originally posted by BrianZ

hahaha.....please, stop flattering us.
Old 09-28-2002, 08:38 AM
a_p

Default Re: What happened to BrianZ?

Originally posted by Z Mack
I know that people are free to stop posting whenever they want, but it's always weird when someone who seems to post all the time, leaves.

Exsilio went the way of the S2k, and remember BrianZ, who had the picture of the dog for his avatar? Does anyone know what happened to him?

Just curious.

I would bet 20 bucks that Exsilio is on the S2k forums posting polls titled "Guess which photo is the real Exsilio"

Old 09-28-2002, 04:34 PM
BRONXWARRIOR

BRONX SAYS

WELL YES IM BACK JAY KNOWS THIS AND RECOMMENDED MY NEW NAME JUST IN CASE SOME PEOPLE WERE UPSET WITH ME..
WELL BRONX HAS GOTTEN PM,S AND WHAT NOT FROM MANY PEOPLE AND THERE ALL HAPPY HES HERE.

AND YES BRONX IS A NICE GUY

WHEN HE IS BEING TREATED NICELY

Last edited by BRONXWARRIOR; 09-28-2002 at 05:23 PM.
Old 10-02-2002, 06:11 PM
BrianZ

Default No new name

No new name for me. What you see is what you get. I don't need to masquerade as something or somebody else.

I'm getting my 350Z under Nissan's VPP, so it'll be January at the EARLIEST!

If it looks like its gonna be much after that, I'll take advantage of GroupZ's $1000 discount from Cerritos Nissan.

Quick Reply: What happened to BrianZ?