Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I'm back on site for help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004 | 10:20 PM
brit

Angry I'm back on site for help!

I have been off the site for a long time but have to ask what's going on with our ZZZ ? Mine was one of the first cars in Ventura Co and a pre-order car,delivered Oct 2002. Have had ongoing probs. I have been reading the various threads on this and other sites about the many people with many problems with their cars. Mostly it appears everyone is complaining (and some of us have been complaining for a very long time). My question is, Has anyone actually gone through with a "lemon law" action and won? Has anyone sued and won? and apart from some of you who have had been given new tires and fixed or replaced transmission has anyone of you out there been able to get total satisfaction (READ new car or replacement car,or $ refund !) from Nissan.? You would think that with the seemingly hundreds of people out there complaining, we should have a great deal of push to get something done.. !!! I have had the feathering problems,noisy tires swapped on front helped a bit but still noisy. window streaks, driver seat sides replaced due to discoloration, had to replace trans at about 8,000 miles, driver window would not work,replaced motor, only to have the new window motor go bad 2 wks later and had to be replaced again,(today) and yes you guessed it, I need ANOTHER TRANSMISSION or rebuild ,as today the dealer confirmed the 2nd one is bad.(grinding going into 5th gear most of the prob.) I had an 280zx 1980 with 280,000 mls on it,but I feel this car may not last 28,000 miles,I did not get the 1500 ext warranty,(I have 16,000 mls on the car now). will the car last ??? Do I get the trans fixed and get rid of it? Do I try to get lemon law procedure activated,do I get an attorney or just bug the hell out of Nissan ?? or are there any pending class action law suits out there being formed?? I am so pissed off with the car but she goes like a bat out of hell,goes round corners amazingly,looks great,but will she last the week ??? Any comments/help gratefully accepted. Mike
Old 04-02-2004 | 04:31 AM
DiRN

Check out http://www.nissantireproblems.com.
Old 04-02-2004 | 04:46 AM
jj1814

also, read the Repairing forums on this site. there are a few people who were successful w/ the Lemon Law and a few who are pending.