Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

When will these BMW 3 series drivers learn..

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2002 | 05:48 PM
wildone_106

I have *Yet* to see a BMW driver who did'nt act civilised or courteous on the road, that car must have some electronic gene alteration device, because people drive like F**** maniacs when they are in one?! I have been keeping conscious tabs on every bimmer I've had the misfortune to encounter on the road and my god without fail they will excessively speed, tailgate (Oh most definatly) cut you off or pull some dukes of hazard style manouver on the freeway.
Theres one Bimmer owner who lives in an apartment complex next to mine, and on the entry to both of them I was turning in and going over the curb incline at a normal safe speed so I did'nt crack my axle on the curb, and out of the blue theres a silver Bimmer inches from my rear revving his engine like an ***, at his turn in to the complex he speeds off (mere FEET to where he parks) my god I must have cost him SECONDS of his life there. Well funny thing is..2 or 3 months later I see the SAME bimmer doing it to some other poor driver, only worse this idiot was half way on the other side of the entrance (side by side to the other car) trying to force him faster or he was gonna cut him off..this is in the mere Entry way to an apt complex? WTF?? Thats the tip of the iceburg..Im hoping when I get my Z I wont be victim to the Bimmer madness..Im sick of it...
Old 10-01-2002 | 06:12 PM
jhchan

Originally posted by rpgonzalez
I think its possible to beat an M3

-make sure hes old and not paying full attention at launch.

-make sure you have been doing your short throw shift drills so you can keep ahead while hes shifting like a granny

-make sure you nail the shift at 6250hp

-if he/she misses any gears, the M3 loses!
or... if they have an E46 M3 just make sure you they rev their engine too hard. You'll all get a kick outta this:

E46 M3 Engine Failures

Don't get me wrong its a beautiful car and my friend has one but this is just laughable for a $50k+ car from a company like BMW.
Old 10-02-2002 | 06:24 AM
roberto350z

Originally posted by jhchan
or... if they have an E46 M3 just make sure you they rev their engine too hard. You'll all get a kick outta this:

E46 M3 Engine Failures

Don't get me wrong its a beautiful car and my friend has one but this is just laughable for a $50k+ car from a company like BMW.

MAN, I sure dont get a kick out of that page. What a piece of ****.

Beemer owners say, "well, Ive had a BMW and it was a great car, very reliable, blah blah" HA. Just cuz you survived a round of russian roulette, doesnt mean its a safe game!

I am sad for those people....