Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I can't stand it any more!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2002 | 09:39 AM
droideka

Cool I can't stand it any more!!!

No, I'm not cancelling my pre-order, but I've finally decided to migrate from the "Dark Side", AKA The "other" board that as of this week has degraded into one of the biggest piles of steaming s**t I've ever witnessed. That's saying a lot coming from someone who's seen several of their threads deleted as a result of viscious exchanges with trolls. It's nice to see that peace is the order of the day over here. Now if only we could get ZISME to make the move...

Greetings to all of you who don't know me, as well as the familiar names from the "other" board. I look forward to sharing the next few of months of anticipation with you.
Old 06-08-2002 | 09:51 AM
infinite z

Welcome, fellow future Dallas Z-owner! Glad to see you've seen the light. I stopped posting on that "other" board a while back. It's totally useless these days. This site is much better, lots of intelligent stuff here, and little flaming. All for Z freaks like us!
Old 06-08-2002 | 10:27 AM
christurismohk

all i have to say is WELCOME!!
you have chosen the correct path!
Old 06-08-2002 | 10:36 AM
FalGra

welcome... this is a great board!
Old 06-08-2002 | 07:29 PM
Jill

Welcome!
Old 06-08-2002 | 07:32 PM
BILZ Z

Default ZGIRL

Are you planning on customizing your seats to look like the pic. That sure would look cool??
Old 06-08-2002 | 07:34 PM
Jill

Default Re: ZGIRL

Originally posted by bgerber911
Are you planning on customizing your seats to look like the pic. That sure would look cool??
Well, I would LOVE to, but I'm living in a dream world... I already have the leather, and I have the side air-bags, so I think it would be a waste to change that. Maybe in the next couple years, but we'll see what kind of money I run into But if anyone is looking to trade their Burnt Orange for Charcoal, I'm up for it
Old 06-08-2002 | 07:47 PM
BILZ Z

Burnt Orange in a Daytona Blue. You might want to photoshop that before you even dream about it. I don't know about that color combination. On the other hand, I'm getting Black/Charcoal ... yea I'm ready to fry in those seats.
Old 06-08-2002 | 07:58 PM
Jill

Burnt Orange in a Daytona Blue. You might want to photoshop that before you even dream about it. I don't know about that color combination. On the other hand, I'm getting Black/Charcoal ... yea I'm ready to fry in those seats.
Here's a link posted by Ethan a couple days ago. This is what it would look like...(if the burnt orange actually are orange...)

http://turukame.fc2web.com/akogare/z...n1/350z-b.html
*scroll to the bottom pics*
Old 06-08-2002 | 08:34 PM
BILZ Z

I like, I like. Is it too late to change my interior leather??
Old 06-08-2002 | 08:44 PM
Jill

I like, I like. Is it too late to change my interior leather??
Unfortunately, a bad move for Nissan was not offering the burnt orange in the daytona and the chrome silver. Oh well... Like i said before, anyone wanna trade? hehe
Old 06-08-2002 | 09:10 PM
integraowner

I've just made the move too. In fact, for a couple weeks now mostly all I did on that board was use the search facility to find posts by ZISME, ignoring everything else
Old 06-08-2002 | 11:14 PM
droideka

Cool

Thanks for the welcome, guys and gals!

BTW, bgerber911, the fact that Nissan passed over the obivous blue/orange combo is mind-boggling to say the last. For anyone familiar with Primary, Secondary and Complementary colors, the Daytona Blue/Burnt Orange is one of the most logical choices as evidenced by the Color Wheel.

Colors that sit opposite of one another on the Color Wheel are considered complementary. Just an FYI...
Old 06-08-2002 | 11:52 PM
Jill

Originally posted by exsilio
I hate to say it, but I don't care what that color wheel says...blue and orange are bad mojo...it might be okay for the Florida Gators or the Denver Broncos, but on a car...wel...butt ugly would be the package name for that color combo.

But on custom builds, as these 350z's are, I don't see why they dont off you what ever color combo, as crazy as that combo might be.
Butt ugly? I wouldn't go that far, but, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just like everyone thought the daytona was going to be butt ugly - then look - shocker...If you want to criticize other peoples opinions, then you're in the wrong place. You could've said something like "I, myself, wouldn't choose that color combo because it's not my personal taste/preference". But saying that it is butt ugly is taking it a little more on a personal level. Just my opinion.
Old 06-09-2002 | 12:22 AM
JamieH

Default Complimentary?

Ack, probably my two LEAST favorite color combos are red & green, blue & orange. YOu could possibly get away with a dark blue and orange, but with that color blue? Ack.
Old 06-09-2002 | 04:44 AM
john0213

Welcome to the board man~our community had grown larger and larger man~~!

i think the designer of nissan had try the colour before, maybe it just doesn't look right~ anywayz, they should put all colour choice on for u to chose whatever u want!!~ i think~
Old 06-09-2002 | 04:57 AM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Default Re: I can't stand it any more!!!

Originally posted by droidekaus
No, I'm not cancelling my pre-order, but I've finally decided to migrate from the "Dark Side", AKA The "other" board that as of this week has degraded into one of the biggest piles of steaming s**t I've ever witnessed. That's saying a lot coming from someone who's seen several of their threads deleted as a result of viscious exchanges with trolls. It's nice to see that peace is the order of the day over here. Now if only we could get ZISME to make the move...

Greetings to all of you who don't know me, as well as the familiar names from the "other" board. I look forward to sharing the next few of months of anticipation with you.
Welcome droidekaus, what took you so long? This board is first class, but we all have boundaries so this board does not sink into the ZCAR bogg and muck...there is not much flaming , if any. Everyone is friendly and informative..JmanZ is great.
Old 06-09-2002 | 05:05 AM
Zay

Welcome to the site neighbor. Hope to see you on 121 in your Z in the near future.
Old 06-09-2002 | 10:47 AM
john0213

Default Re: Re: I can't stand it any more!!!

Originally posted by marcZZZ
Welcome droidekaus, what took you so long? This board is first class, but we all have boundaries so this board does not sink into the ZCAR bogg and muck...there is not much flaming , if any. Everyone is friendly and informative..JmanZ is great.
actually we don't have any flaming at all, not "not much"~

Quick Reply: I can't stand it any more!!!