Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Texas Dealerships

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 07:00 AM
jbenedict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Dealerships

I was wanting to know if some peeps could share some stories (good or bad) about dealerships in the Austin or Houston area. I was in the market for a new Z for the wife and haven't ever bought a car in this area before. Who has the good salesmen, good service, best prices, etc. Hopefully I can decide on a dealer before my wife gets too antsy about her new ride. Thx in advance.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:07 AM
FairladyZ

Try posting in the texas forum area. I believe there is a guy on here whose father owns a nissan dealer in or around the austin area.

I drove an hour away to get my Z. I suggest building your Z online, then goto the dealer that best matches what you want. I talked with a guy that sounds like he gives good deals to serious buyers. He is in mckinney tx though.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:15 AM
jbenedict

Default Thx

Yea, I posted one in there already =) I think I am more anxious to get the new Z than my wife is. We will be a 2 Z family soon!!

I pretty much know that my wife wants one exactly like mine (except different color) so I don't think finding it will be a problem. I just wanted to take my $$ to the dealership with the best salesmen, service etc just to give em support. I really don't like spending so much $$ on something only to have the dealership that I bought it from snub me every time I need some service.

Thanks for the input. Now how bout a link to the Z club of TX website so that my wifey and I can make some roadtrips with "The Twins". =)
Old 05-11-2004, 07:19 AM
FairladyZ

www.zcluboftexas.org

If you join you will love it! They meet once a month every third thurs. And have different events throughout the month. Track days, road trips, cruises, car shows, texas tours, etc.
Old 05-11-2004, 08:05 AM
ViZion

if you buy in austin, don't go anywhere but round rock nissan. it's located just north of round rock on i-35.

i have had nothing but problems from south point nissan, and i refuse to step into maxwell nissan (central). round rock nissan has been nothing but helpful. they handled all of my problems promptly, did what south point said they couldn't/wouldn't do, and even gave me new front tires at 18000 miles when my feathering issue wasn't that bad. i just asked for hte alignment to be fixed, and he did that AND gave me new tires without me asking
Old 05-11-2004, 10:21 AM
jbenedict

Originally posted by ViZion
if you buy in austin, don't go anywhere but round rock nissan. it's located just north of round rock on i-35.

i have had nothing but problems from south point nissan, and i refuse to step into maxwell nissan (central). round rock nissan has been nothing but helpful. they handled all of my problems promptly, did what south point said they couldn't/wouldn't do, and even gave me new front tires at 18000 miles when my feathering issue wasn't that bad. i just asked for hte alignment to be fixed, and he did that AND gave me new tires without me asking
I actually live in Pflufferville so this might be better anyways. Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it very much!