Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

RX 8 Owners stupid?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 09:42 AM
350black

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RX 8 Owners stupid?????

I personally think that the RX is a great looking car. Guess I cant say too much for their owners however. Can you believe this thread

http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.ph...highlight=350z
Old 06-04-2004, 09:45 AM
FairladyZ

sounds like a jackazz, to me.
Old 06-04-2004, 10:04 AM
Zcool

I found that thread absolutely fascinating. It was only one poster who was a real jerk. Most of the other responders were actually sane and objective. It is good to know how others see you but don't let their views make you feel like s.... or on the other hand make you feel better than others.
Old 06-04-2004, 10:27 AM
myehrick09

why can't we just all get along together? like what vin diesel said on the movie f&f :::::qoute::::: it's not how you stand beside your car, it's how stupid fools drive it!:::::unquote:::::
Old 06-04-2004, 10:47 AM
Pusha_Z

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA A MAZDA6 OWNER CALLING THE Z A GIRLS CAR?!?! AHAHAHAHA TALK ABOUT IRONY AHAHA the Mazda6 looks like a RX-8 with a vagina ahahahaha Jealous ones still envy ahahahahaha I love it
Old 06-04-2004, 10:51 AM
mofoz

so someone passes you on the freeway, and the driver slams on the breaks? dont make sense to me.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:19 AM
ranger5oh

Tragic, but honestly.. that post is gay.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:42 PM
04_silverstone

no sh-t what a moron!
Old 06-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Gurp

haha...i was at a stop light the other day and an RX8 pulled a U-turn and came up next to me. After I wasted his ***, he pulled another U-turn and took off...it was hilarious!!!
Old 06-04-2004, 01:28 PM
dczoner

I'm glad the mod on the other forum took the initiative to close the thread.

In the initial thread on the mazda6 site it basically sounds like the older man in the saturn overreacted. If a car (saturn) is travelling at the speed limit and a faster car (350z) cuts it off, its really not getting cut off, because cutting someone off means you pass and then slow down. In this instance it sounds like the man in the saturn reacted harshly which made him lose control of his car (the thread even mentions he was in reverse on the freeway ?!? ) and the 6 driver was too close for comfort.

I know I personally do some dodge-and-weave driving on LA freeways but I've seen worse done to me. The only time it truly bothers me is when its like an SUV or pickup truck, because those vehicles cannot stop and/or avoid situations like the Z can.

Actually, 2 of my friends were talking to me about how they're mad about how I drive - because I haven't gotten a ticket in a long time (knocking on wood desk now) and yet I'm an agressive driver. I think cops often mentally evaluate the "safety" penalty of a car. For instance, if I'm pacing an SUV on the freeway doing 90, I would hope the cop pulls over the suv (thereby giving me the effective warning), because the SUV cannot avoid trouble or stop nearly as well as I can.

Its a shame the saturn driver in this instance lost his life. Additionally it sounds like the 6 driver is as much at fault for that loss as the 350 driver is, but nonetheless it is important for us all to remember other drivers may not be as adept as ourselves.

Drive safe, take it easy.
Old 06-04-2004, 02:23 PM
Pusha_Z

Originally posted by Gurp
haha...i was at a stop light the other day and an RX8 pulled a U-turn and came up next to me. After I wasted his ***, he pulled another U-turn and took off...it was hilarious!!!
Its like this time in highschool when a kid came to my friends house to fight him, got beat down badly, and had to wait outside for his friends to give him a ride home while they came into my friends house and chilled, ate, and played video games ahaha it was too funny, dude talked **** and didnt land one punch, grabbed a brick after he was slapped around, told my friend he needed a time out and that if my friend came close he'd throw the brick ahaha my friend was like "you better put that brick back where it was" ahaha AND HE DID ahahahaha
Old 06-04-2004, 05:30 PM
ypwpat

At least they have a Generous Admin to lock the thread.

I'm also quiet dissapointed with that Forum. Most RX8 owner seems to hate to admit their problem (mostly Fuel Economy). THey'll Get Furious if you said RX8 have a Fuel Economy problem
Old 06-04-2004, 08:03 PM
longbowe

I dunno, man, some of the responses I'm seeing here aren't all that much better than the OP of that thread at the RX8 forum. Most of the other posters were very much sane and understanding; let's not stoop to what we accuse them of. It was a tragedy, and the drivers involved were either d!cks or dumba$$ses or both, but that's it. Pray for the stiff's family and hope everybody learned a lesson.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:32 PM
superstuddc27

yeah.. the only *** is the 350z driver and the dumbass poster on the rx-8 forum.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:44 PM
ml2316

Originally posted by Pusha_Z
Its like this time in highschool when a kid came to my friends house to fight him, got beat down badly, and had to wait outside for his friends to give him a ride home while they came into my friends house and chilled, ate, and played video games ahaha it was too funny, dude talked **** and didnt land one punch, grabbed a brick after he was slapped around, told my friend he needed a time out and that if my friend came close he'd throw the brick ahaha my friend was like "you better put that brick back where it was" ahaha AND HE DID ahahahaha
please give me back the 20 seconds i wasted reading your post
Old 06-05-2004, 05:04 AM
jovasi

I wonder if the 350Z driver is a member of this forum????
Old 06-05-2004, 06:48 AM
Pusha_Z

Originally posted by ml2316
please give me back the 20 seconds i wasted reading your post
damn, homie! it took you 20 seconds to read that??!?! Phonics brotha, get hooked. In the end it will save you years of your life in reading them damn fortune cookie fortunes for hours ahahah j/k I guess you had see it hahaha

Last edited by Pusha_Z; 06-05-2004 at 07:01 AM.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:25 PM
ml2316

yeah i think your post was making me dumber as i was reading it so maybe that's why it took so long. (i don't know, is 20 seconds long?)
Old 06-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Jun
350Z-holic

Feel sorry for the old guy, i'm assuming he overreacted to the "aggressive" driving of the 350z which eventually caused the accident and his life.
I'm not bashing RX-8 owners, but I hate stupid people who stereotype a car with the drivers who drive them. The guy should have been swallowed...
Don't hate the car, not all Z drivers are the same type of people, just like i'm sure not all RX-8 owners are ignorant retards like the jackhole who posted those stupid comments. If you are jealous, sell your car and get a Z.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:47 PM
D'oh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought the maturity level of that thread in the RX-8 forum was significantly higher than the maturity level of most of the threads on this forum.

Tragic story either way.

I drove by an accident today where a motorcycle and a prelude made contact. The moto driver was face down on the road but seemed to be moving all his limbs, so that was a good sign. Prelude was @ 45 degree angle against the center divider with the front completely smashed, I think some other cars may have been involved as well.

This stuff happens all the time, so keep that in mind next time you are behind the wheel. Drive carefully, change lanes carefully, and be especially sure to leave enough room in front to allow for an emergency.

Good luck out there!

-D'oh!

Last edited by D'oh; 06-05-2004 at 10:50 PM.

Quick Reply: RX 8 Owners stupid?????