Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Fujitsubo Titanium Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 01:15 AM
zPilott

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fujitsubo Titanium Exhaust

Well, if you were at the dinner friday you may have noticed me driving off in Takao's car. No, I didn't steal the keys from his pocket, I was just lucky to be the only other track owner there and he wanted to get my impression of the exhaust. I took it for a quick trip up the road, and I have to say I was impressed with the sound. Most noticeable for me was the low end of the RPM range. The exhaust had a lot more bass to it and sounded great. I didn't go too much over the speed limit, but you could still hear it at higher speeds and rpms, much better than the stock exhaust. Driving under alma through the short underpass put a big grin on my face, listening to it reflect off the walls. Those you you who are impressed with ridiculously loud exhausts probably wouldn't be impressed, but as far as I am concerned, the sound was dead on.

I am kind of mixed on the looks. I really liked the first pics that were shown, but seeing it in person makes me think the tips are a bit too large for my tastes. I do like the addition of the Z logo on the can, but my gf says its rice...

Not having done a before and after drive, I can't be sure, but I do think that the grounding cables may have had something to do with the smoothness I felt. The car did seem to feel a bit smoother through the whole rpm range, but that is compared to my car which had only 150 or so miles on it, compared to the 1800 or so on Takao's. I think it is a mod that I will probably do (and more in the price range I would consider than the exhaust).

I was also happy to get a close look at (and through) the mesh screen. I don't think I would be able to make out the outline of a po-po behind me until I saw the red and blues, so I gotta pass on that one, but I do think it would look pretty nice on a CS or SS.
Attached Thumbnails Fujitsubo Titanium Exhaust-black.jpg  
Old 10-07-2002, 07:38 AM
Michael-Dallas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So how much louder would you say it is over the stock exhaust? And does the bass that it "adds" overcome the overall stock sound (i.e. does it change the exhaust sound significantly)?

I like the stock exhaust note, but just a hair louder would be nice. (Of course, more hp would be imperative)

Michael.