Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Jealous Z haters

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 08:12 AM
jdm3fiddyZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jealous Z haters

OK, so im drivin along goin to my friends house the other day, and im waiting at a light. I go to turn left and as im goin through the turn i just happen to look to my left where a beat *** old Jetta with a group of punk kids are in. I see the driver flickin me off and i think i saw the guy in the backseat give me the finger too! i look at the driver and realize i dont even know the guy. So i go and flick him off too! I mean, i know the Z is a bad *** car that everyone wants, haha, but damn, it just caught me off guard cause it was so random. Next time i see this guy im gonna beat his ***. Anyone ever have anything like this happen to them? if so, you ever do anything about it???
Old 06-06-2004, 09:02 AM
KrazY-2K

Some punks in a baby-blue Kia with an ugly @$$ rally style body kit with a huge wing and stock hubs did that once to me. Me and my friend just laughed all the way back to the house.
Old 06-06-2004, 09:04 AM
Zcool

My advice is if this happens to you again, just keep your cool. Smile and give them a friendly wave. That really throws them off. They just want to get you to react so they can kick your A$$ or damage your car. Remember there were more of them than you and even if there wasn't there are just too many crazies out there with guns under their front seats.
Old 06-06-2004, 09:24 AM
R.J._Vancouver

Originally posted by KrazY-2K
Some punks in a baby-blue Kia with an ugly @$$ rally style body kit with a huge wing and stock hubs did that once to me. Me and my friend just laughed all the way back to the house.
I had this a couple times. Like Krazy-2K, I usually just laugh or wave and smile. This pisses them off even more.
I`ve thought for years that "the finger" is so over used in society that it does`nt even mean anything anymore.
I always remember the expression, "Living well is the best revenge."
Old 06-06-2004, 09:29 AM
Lerxst

Like you said, they're punk @$$ kids in a Jetta... are they really worth your time and effort? Just like the other guys said, laugh at them and ignore...
Old 06-06-2004, 09:30 AM
zeroday

it is possible it had nothing to do with your car. maybe they just wanted to flip some people off. id just ignore em. not worth bothering with people like that.

maybe you cut him off and didnt realize it?
Old 06-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Jetpilot718

Originally posted by Zcool
Remember there were more of them than you and even if there wasn't there are just too many crazies out there with guns under their front seats.

There's an equal amount of crazies on this board as well
Attached Thumbnails Jealous Z haters-riflez.jpg  
Old 06-06-2004, 04:23 PM
NismoKid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This isn't my Z, but I'm looking up to you whoever you are

Edit: About the subject, some ghetto looking girl in a Honda Accord was 1/2 way out of her car going 80mph while switching over 3 lanes flicking me off. I was in the far left lane going with the speed of traffic. Some people...
Attached Thumbnails Jealous Z haters-350ztrunk.jpg  
Old 06-06-2004, 04:49 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Originally posted by Jetpilot718
There's an equal amount of crazies on this board as well
That looks like an MP-5. I carried the HK MP-5 when I was in Belgium. That is one bad a$$ weapon. Fires 9mm's, but it is acurate as hell.

I always hit 60 outta 60 everytime I fired. I'll take that weapon anyday.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:34 AM
xzbum

that looks like a tokyo-marui mp5. lol

looking good~!
Old 06-07-2004, 08:15 PM
longbowe

I don't carry my TM SR-16. Just not good to have something like that in a hatchback.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:43 PM
MrGoingdown305

Gotta love those airsoft guns (got 4 myself)

There are plenty of haters in my school. Never been flicked off but a lot of people trying to look hard at me. Especially from a the former kid who had the nicest car in the student parking (Lincoln LS)
Old 06-07-2004, 11:39 PM
R.J._Vancouver

I`m in Canada. We don`t carry guns at all.
You people are scary.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:33 AM
marhot

Originally posted by R.J._Vancouver
You people are scary.
Well, if Canadians **** the **** ** ****** ******** ** . They ***** ** ***** a **** ***** as * *** ********. **** are * ****** ** ****** ******** . We ********** ** ****** to ****** your ***** ***** ******* ****all the ******* *****. So ***** **** ** ******** ** ***** * ***** * *** ****** **** **** guns!

Nevermind, I'm not going to say it because you are a Z brother, regardless of your nationality.

Peace to you, my friend.

Last edited by marhot; 06-08-2004 at 05:38 AM.
Old 06-08-2004, 08:06 AM
longbowe

You people are scary.
Airsoft is not live ammo. Airsoft employs small plastic pellets the size of bb's. Much safer than paintball, but protective gear is still enforced during games.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:40 PM
R.J._Vancouver

Originally posted by longbowe
Airsoft is not live ammo. Airsoft employs small plastic pellets the size of bb's. Much safer than paintball, but protective gear is still enforced during games.

See, shows what I know about guns :-)
Airsoft huh? That actually sounds like fun. I do like to play paintball. I doubt I could get an Airsoft gun here though.

Last edited by R.J._Vancouver; 06-08-2004 at 05:50 PM.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:42 PM
R.J._Vancouver

[QUOTE]Originally posted by marhot
[B]Well, if Canadians **** the **** ** ****** ******** ** . They ***** ** ***** a **** ***** as * *** ********. **** are * ****** ** ****** ******** . We ********** ** ****** to ****** your ***** ***** ******* ****all the ******* *****. So ***** **** ** ******** ** ***** * ***** * *** ****** **** **** guns!

Huh? I`m dying to know what this said :-) Seen "bowling for Columbine"? I hope this doesnt turn into some gun debate now. I was just wondering the reason for one to carry a gun under there front seat. Do some people need to?

And be nice. Or we`ll take back Pamela Anderson; A Canadian :-)

Last edited by R.J._Vancouver; 06-08-2004 at 05:58 PM.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:24 PM
erc

[QUOTE]Originally posted by R.J._Vancouver
[B]
Originally posted by marhot
Well, if Canadians **** the **** ** ****** ******** ** . They ***** ** ***** a **** ***** as * *** ********. **** are * ****** ** ****** ******** . We ********** ** ****** to ****** your ***** ***** ******* ****all the ******* *****. So ***** **** ** ******** ** ***** * ***** * *** ****** **** **** guns!

Huh? I`m dying to know what this said :-) Seen "bowling for Columbine"? I hope this doesnt turn into some gun debate now. I was just wondering the reason for one to carry a gun under there front seat. Do some people need to?

And be nice. Or we`ll take back Pamela Anderson; A Canadian :-)
Bowling for Columbine. ugh. It started off alright, but went totally crazy liberal toward the end. Off the deep end.. it didn't even make sense anymore. Sorry for the OT, but that movie was garbage. That whole K-mart thing was rediculous. I'm not a hardcore right winger either.
Old 06-08-2004, 07:22 PM
R.J._Vancouver

Well, I`m not hardcore left wing :-) I will agree with you about "Bowling for Columbine" going a little far with the leftist retoric at times. I thought the part about Canada being some safe perfect society was quite funny. People get shot here in the city core all the time. Mostly gang related.
I`ve been to the U.S. lots of times and have had a great time.
Florida, California. I regularly going to Washington state, which is only about a half an hour drive. I`ve always felt pretty safe, even when I was in L.A.
I was more wondering do some people here travel in, or live in areas were they feel the need for a firearm in their car.
Somehow, I doubt anyone that drives a Z lives in a rough part of town, whatever state their in.

Last edited by R.J._Vancouver; 06-08-2004 at 07:28 PM.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:54 PM
longbowe

See, shows what I know about guns :-)
Airsoft huh? That actually sounds like fun. I do like to play paintball. I doubt I could get an Airsoft gun here though.
It is fun. Actually a lot of distribution comes through Vancouver as a waypoint from HK.

Quick Reply: Jealous Z haters