Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

NISSAN READ: Just got a call from the dealer...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2002, 06:09 AM
MaxTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crash, how is Moultrie Nissan treating you? I live in Jacksonville, FL, and had to make the almost 8 hour drive to Moultrie to purchase the 99 Maxima SE-L from the finance manager there (it was his wife's car). Saved me about 4-5K though, so it was worth it, and the dealer I had(Geez, i forget the guys name) was real good. I ended up driving 8 hours there, spending 45min.-1hr. at the dealership, and driving 8 hours right back in the new car. Rough trip.

P.S. Beautiful area you live in too!!!
Old 10-10-2002, 06:36 AM
crashandburn420
Charter Member #05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So far I have absolutely no problem with Moultrie and would be very surprised if I ever did. I have read about how everyone dislikes their dealers and I have had none of the problems that anyone else was going through. I ordered 2/1 and have received regular updates, phone calls, and letters. Everytime I stop in, Tim Simmons is more than happy to see me and has always saved me a copy of whatever the latest literature is without me even asking. I also received a very nice personal thank you letter and a 1:43 J Collection model. I have no beefs with this dealership and would order from them again with no questions. There is definately a reason that they are the only dealership in this area with the star. Also, they never asked over msrp and never tried to talk me into anything. I am getting exactly what I wanted and nothing more, nothing less and no pressure from them. I also have several friends who have purchased their vehicles from Moultrie in the past, and they share my opinion. Let me know if you are ever up this way again and maybe we can take a spin in the Z. Take care, Alan