Wondering about the age of our Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 09:49 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by silver350zz
only 20 love the Z hate the payments lol
Yeah, wait till you move out and get your own place.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:05 PM
litoflow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

21..but got it when i was 20.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by litoflow
21..but got it when i was 20.
Thanks daddy!
Old 05-21-2009, 11:45 PM
DiscoLiveOpera

Just turning 22 in June got it around the start of 21. Traded in my Corolla for it, had a ford tempo in high school. I live on my own now for 2 years, full time manager job in retail, still have enough $ for taking my 3 year g/f out and new stuff for myself such as 50'' tv and cell phone, just got a ferret.. going to take a trip to Aus next summer. When I get enough money I am going to help her get a mini cooper, because she loves them. Probably have to merry her one of these days..

Never got anything from my parents except food and cloths while I lived there until my later years I bought cloths myself obviously and food but I still got dinner.

I know a 16 year old girl that just graduated and her present was a new mustang. Parents told her not any one can ride in it for 6 months.. like that lasted, she got it taken away. Will get it back in 6 months though.

When my kid turns 16 they get a ford tempo. If they want a mustang at 21, get it yourself.

Last edited by DiscoLiveOpera; 05-21-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:58 PM
CircleHeartX

^^good for you.
get married =bankruptcy
Old 05-22-2009, 03:02 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscoLiveOpera
Just turning 22 in June got it around the start of 21. Traded in my Corolla for it, had a ford tempo in high school. I live on my own now for 2 years, full time manager job in retail, still have enough $ for taking my 3 year g/f out and new stuff for myself such as 50'' tv and cell phone, just got a ferret.. going to take a trip to Aus next summer. When I get enough money I am going to help her get a mini cooper, because she loves them. Probably have to merry her one of these days..

Never got anything from my parents except food and cloths while I lived there until my later years I bought cloths myself obviously and food but I still got dinner.

I know a 16 year old girl that just graduated and her present was a new mustang. Parents told her not any one can ride in it for 6 months.. like that lasted, she got it taken away. Will get it back in 6 months though.

When my kid turns 16 they get a ford tempo. If they want a mustang at 21, get it yourself.
A little advice from an old timer....never buy your ***** a car.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:46 PM
SnyzzleZ

19 just got mine.. and yes i bought it myself.. ( its an 03 )
Old 05-22-2009, 10:28 PM
brandon3434

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
You should know that 19 year olds who say "Paid for it myself" or "I do all the work myself" sound like little kids who say they are 6 and a half so that they sound older.
Thanks, i simply said that because i know that there are alot of kids on here who's daddy's bought them their z...i have worked hard these past few years and instead of partying and wasting all my time and money on it, i bought a z and yes i am still paying on it...i knew you wouldnt be able to handle yourself, cuz i know how people on forums are...thanks for your input, although I or no one else really cares about your opinion on 19 year olds with nice cars.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:02 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

"I paid for it myself" is the equivalent of "I no longer pee in the bed".
Old 05-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by brandon3434
Thanks, i simply said that because i know that there are alot of kids on here who's daddy's bought them their z...i have worked hard these past few years and instead of partying and wasting all my time and money on it, i bought a z and yes i am still paying on it...i knew you wouldnt be able to handle yourself, cuz i know how people on forums are...thanks for your input, although I or no one else really cares about your opinion on 19 year olds with nice cars.
Sarcasm fail?

I'm just trying to help out here. The whole "Kids begging for acceptance" thing is bugging me.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:42 AM
cessa

21, got it when i was 19

[ i agree with silver350zz -- love the car hate the payments "/ ]

Last edited by cessa; 05-23-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:21 PM
brandon3434

Sarcasm fail?

I'm just trying to help out here. The whole "Kids begging for acceptance" thing is bugging me.
haha i couldnt care two sh*ts what you think...i know most older people on here think that if a 20 year old has a z then they are moronic spoiled idiots...well think what you want, im not begging for acceptance from you because i dont care what some old guy on a forum thinks of me...i think your mad because i can get this kind of sh*t earlier than you ever could have...

i dont see the big deal in a younger guy being responsible and buying a nice car...i would be happy for someone if they could accomplish something like that...people like you are pathetic, your just putting others down because of your jealousy...its sad...

next?
Old 05-23-2009, 07:32 PM
Flick Montana

haha i couldnt care two sh*ts what you think...i know most older people on here think that if a 20 year old has a z then they are moronic spoiled idiots...well think what you want, im not begging for acceptance from you because i dont care what some old guy on a forum thinks of me...i think your mad because i can get this kind of sh*t earlier than you ever could have...

i dont see the big deal in a younger guy being responsible and buying a nice car...i would be happy for someone if they could accomplish something like that...people like you are pathetic, your just putting others down because of your jealousy...its sad...

next?
You have the winning strategy. You know you're just a car-poor jerkoff so you come out of the gate swinging at the first person you see. Nice.

And why I would be jealous of someone who has the exact same car as me is beyond me. Are you jealous of me being married? Having a house? Being likeable? None of those things are true for you and yet you continue wasting oxygen and making noise just like all the other little obnoxious kids who think they are so cool that they have a Z.

Keep on trucking and post those pics when you crash it.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:51 PM
brandon3434

You have the winning strategy. You know you're just a car-poor jerkoff so you come out of the gate swinging at the first person you see. Nice.

And why I would be jealous of someone who has the exact same car as me is beyond me. Are you jealous of me being married? Having a house? Being likeable? None of those things are true for you and yet you continue wasting oxygen and making noise just like all the other little obnoxious kids who think they are so cool that they have a Z.

Keep on trucking and post those pics when you crash it.
thanks, again i dont think you get it, it seems like you look at every young person with a nice car as an idiot...im sure that youre liked on this forum because you have more posts...thats how it works, you forum geeks get off to that...so enjoy your popularity on a forum...a forums isnt exactly meant for a popularity or bashing contest, i personally use it for information because there are alot of smart people out there who give good info, people like you put others down, and thats why this all started...you couldnt handle someone typing that they were 19 and owned a z...that is all they said, it must have just pissed you off...as for me being jealous i would never take any of this to a personal level and im happy that your married and have a good life...anywho, ill be the mature one here and end this...good luck hope you dont think that just because a young person works for a nice car, that they have something to prove and are idiots...thanks for the crash comment...later

Last edited by brandon3434; 05-23-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

next?
Jealous? Of what? YOU MAKE A CAR PAYMENT!!!

Move out, pay your own way, get a degree and a career and THEN we'll give a $hit.

I feel bad for the future of America. Where it's all about what you drive.

Show me YOUR house.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Flick Montana

ill be the mature one here ...
Nice.

I never said a young person with a car was an idiot. I said all young people are idiots. Having a car is just circumstantial.

I didn't mean to **** in your coffee and I'm sorry that I upset you so much. Honestly, I don't want you to crash your car. That would make my rates go up.

I don't really come here for too much info as it's pretty easy to find most of what I need to know without coming to a forum. For me, this is just something fun to do. It's a cool sense of community and you can find some pretty funny people who share your views. Also, I enjoy watching people's stories about their cars (the ones that DON'T end with a Z wrapped around a tree).

Anyways, I'm just speaking my mind. It's good for people to do that rather than try to just be nice because you're supposed to. Where's the fun in that?

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg

Show me YOUR house.
True. If you're going to live out of your car, I'd suggest something bigger than a 2-seater.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:51 PM
brandon3434

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Jealous? Of what? YOU MAKE A CAR PAYMENT!!!

Move out, pay your own way, get a degree and a career and THEN we'll give a $hit.

Show me YOUR house.
i live on my own in an appt, sorry its not a mansion, and im currently also paying for college at NKU...now give me your $hit
Old 05-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Flick Montana

i live on my own in an appt, sorry its not a mansion, and im currently also paying for college at NKU...now give me your $hit
Wow. How do you manage it? I don't think anyone has ever done that before. I don't mean to assume, but you do run your own korporashun, yes?
Old 05-24-2009, 09:00 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by DiscoLiveOpera

Kid, please, work on your grammar. I’m begging you. No one is going to respect you if you express yourself like a 10 year old. And remember, the spell checker is your friend.

I got a headache just trying to read this.

But, the content did give me a laugh.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Own a house, worked all through college and grad school, just graduated from grad school, been paying off student loans for 2 years, have had a career job for several years.

Quick Reply: Wondering about the age of our Z owners