Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Wondering about the age of our Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 05:01 AM
marhot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Elan
Obviously someone didn't have a good childhood. Funny thing is that all you "adults" who hate on younger drivers act even worse than they do. My god I am sorry that you even drive a car with 300hp...such immaturity. That's pretty scary. It's sad really. I just see pure jealousy to tell you the truth and is it not? Of course it is. Leave the kid alone. I know 17 year olds that have two times the brain capacity of any 30 year old. Wow congratulations, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to drive a car...You don't even know the poor boy. I swear half of these members here that pick on the younger drivers are just lonely adults probably going through a midlife crisis that had a shitty child hood. You are the type that were probably got bullied and so you must go and bully other people. Maybe instead of investing all your hard earned, 30 year old, cash in something other than a freaking turbo kit, you can afford some online dating sites. I am so sick of hearing of these bully type adults thinking that they are the **** because they drive a $30,000 sports car. You are not better than anyone else here. Call me immature, call me whatever makes you feel like a bigger person inside. In retrospect, who is the bigger person? Damn, you think just because you're not a teenager anymore, you are some kind of god...seriously? How mature are you guys? It's really sick. Now I know some other 30 year old, or "mature" member is going to make some sly, half-*** comment about this and that's fine. This is America after all, but just think. Is that really a mature thing to do? Would you say that to your own kid, before you attack another one. It's sad to say that you older members are all old enough to have children when you just bully them. In my opinion, you guys shouldn't even reproduce. I wouldn't doubt that many of you guys can't...again bully to make yourselves feel better. So they had better parents than you, and they bought them a car...aw wow. It's a car...if it was a 4 door maxima with the same engine, you guys wouldn't say anything...wait but it has the same engine...my point is that a car is a car. People that buy your own, great. You owe a lot of money to the bank to pay it back in a failing economy. When someone else pays for it, well that's just more money in your pocket. Am I wrong here? When you buy a Lamborghini, do you pay $300,000 cash? No because it's illegal and very few people can. Technically the bank owns it, just like your house until its all payed off. So no, you didn't buy yourself. Stop bullying younger members. It really doesn't make you look good. Wow you can say mean things to a teenager...you must be a hero. Shut the hell up and seriously grow up.

Now I am done with my flaming. Go ahead and bully me now. Obviously that's all God put you on this earth to do. I respect the members here that are mature enough to not comment or respect the younger members. I will not state my age. I could be 17 and I could be 40. That's not the important thing. Just chill out and seriously grow up people.

Note- I am not attacking anyone in specific, just the members who claim they are so mature and no everything there is to know that hate on younger members primarily because they are jealous. No doubt about that. It's human nature and psychology.

I don't care what anyone else says ... that's funny stuff.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:31 AM
asafe

Old 06-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Divergent13

Obviously someone didn't have a good childhood. Funny thing is that all you "adults" who hate on younger drivers act even worse than they do. My god I am sorry that you even drive a car with 300hp...such immaturity. That's pretty scary. It's sad really. I just see pure jealousy to tell you the truth and is it not? Of course it is. Leave the kid alone. I know 17 year olds that have two times the brain capacity of any 30 year old. Wow congratulations, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to drive a car...You don't even know the poor boy. I swear half of these members here that pick on the younger drivers are just lonely adults probably going through a midlife crisis that had a shitty child hood. You are the type that were probably got bullied and so you must go and bully other people. Maybe instead of investing all your hard earned, 30 year old, cash in something other than a freaking turbo kit, you can afford some online dating sites. I am so sick of hearing of these bully type adults thinking that they are the **** because they drive a $30,000 sports car. You are not better than anyone else here. Call me immature, call me whatever makes you feel like a bigger person inside. In retrospect, who is the bigger person? Damn, you think just because you're not a teenager anymore, you are some kind of god...seriously? How mature are you guys? It's really sick. Now I know some other 30 year old, or "mature" member is going to make some sly, half-*** comment about this and that's fine. This is America after all, but just think. Is that really a mature thing to do? Would you say that to your own kid, before you attack another one. It's sad to say that you older members are all old enough to have children when you just bully them. In my opinion, you guys shouldn't even reproduce. I wouldn't doubt that many of you guys can't...again bully to make yourselves feel better. So they had better parents than you, and they bought them a car...aw wow. It's a car...if it was a 4 door maxima with the same engine, you guys wouldn't say anything...wait but it has the same engine...my point is that a car is a car. People that buy your own, great. You owe a lot of money to the bank to pay it back in a failing economy. When someone else pays for it, well that's just more money in your pocket. Am I wrong here? When you buy a Lamborghini, do you pay $300,000 cash? No because it's illegal and very few people can. Technically the bank owns it, just like your house until its all payed off. So no, you didn't buy yourself. Stop bullying younger members. It really doesn't make you look good. Wow you can say mean things to a teenager...you must be a hero. Shut the hell up and seriously grow up.

Now I am done with my flaming. Go ahead and bully me now. Obviously that's all God put you on this earth to do. I respect the members here that are mature enough to not comment or respect the younger members. I will not state my age. I could be 17 and I could be 40. That's not the important thing. Just chill out and seriously grow up people.

Note- I am not attacking anyone in specific, just the members who claim they are so mature and no everything there is to know that hate on younger members primarily because they are jealous. No doubt about that. It's human nature and psychology.
epic teen failure
Old 06-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That might as well be in French for all the effort I am going to put into reading it. Didn't your 6th grade teacher show you how to write to the point last year?
Old 06-29-2009, 09:57 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

No chance of edits hraes. This is one of the most quoted waste of words on this board.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:17 AM
Flick Montana

Hraesvelg, you clearly had a troubled childhood which has made you an insensitive person who enjoys laughing at other peoples' pain.

I would like to point out that many of the adults on here make more immature comments than the younger members. It frightens me that some of you are behind the wheel of a 300hp car. Honestly, I think the majority of your emotional outrage is jealousy. This kid, and many others, have twice your level of maturity. And it doesn't take a smart person to drive a car anyways, so a 17 year old kid will do just fine.

My guess is that a lot of you on here are going through an early mid-life crises. And, like Hraes, you probably had a poor childhood. Maybe you were bullied a lot or maybe you were the bully trying to make up for your inadequacies by hurting others. Perhaps you should take all the money you make from your "adult" jobs and invest it in something other than a turbo kit. Like online dating sites.

I'm sick of hearing all the nonsense on here from supposedly grown men who drive a $30k car. You're not hot stuff and you're not better than younger people who want to drive the same thing.

Now, I know some "mature" 30 year old member is going to come on here and make rape jokes about my butthole because I stood up for these younger people, but that's ok. Because I like it in the pooper. A lot. And spanking.

But back on point, we live in America. The land of the free. These kids can drive what they want. As for you older guys, I hope you don't reproduce. You probably can't. And if you do, you'll just bully your kids. Maybe you're just mad that their parents are better than you would be and bought their kid a nice car.

When your parents buy you something, it's ok to take advantage of them because you're young and you shouldn't owe the bank money in a failing economy. You should stuff as much cash in your pocket as you can. Your parents will be fine. Besides, paying $300k in cash for a Lambo is illegal. The bank still owns it anyways. Like your house.

Now, leave Brittney alooooone!
I did my best to fix what you said but it's still not an inspiring speech you wrote there. Complete nonsense. Sorry, bro.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Lol @ the butthurt teen "Elan."
Old 06-29-2009, 10:28 AM
marcus sanders

So are there any Cons to an 07 Z
Old 06-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Well then... let me retort...

Obviously someone didn't have a good childhood.
I had a great childhood. My parents were great, had enough to support me and took me all over the world.

Funny thing is that all you "adults" who hate on younger drivers act even worse than they do.
That's a matter of opinion.

I just see pure jealousy to tell you the truth and is it not?
Jealous of what? Some kid without an education, job, house, savings, etc? But happens to be handed a car similar to mine? No, I prefer my life.

I know 17 year olds that have two times the brain capacity of any 30 year old.
Where are these 17 year olds? I would like to meet them both.

I swear half of these members here that pick on the younger drivers are just lonely adults probably going through a midlife crisis that had a shitty child hood.
Nope, I'm married and we covered the childhood thing.

You are the type that were probably got bullied and so you must go and bully other people.
I was picked on, as I'm sure I picked on others. It's what kids do. I'm not emotionally scarred by it.

Maybe instead of investing all your hard earned, 30 year old, cash in something other than a freaking turbo kit,
I don't have a turbo, I have a house and a 401k.

you can afford some online dating sites. I am so sick of hearing of these bully type adults thinking that they are the **** because they drive a $30,000 sports car.
I'm not the $hit because of my car. I'm the $hit because I'm me. It's usually the kids that think a car makes them the $hit.

You are not better than anyone else here.
I'm better than most.

Would you say that to your own kid, before you attack another one. It's sad to say that you older members are all old enough to have children when you just bully them.
I don't have and don't want kids.

So they had better parents than you, and they bought them a car...aw wow. It's a car...if it was a 4 door maxima with the same engine, you guys wouldn't say anything...
No they didn't. They have dumb parents. A smart parent doesn't buy an inexperienced kid a sports car. My parents were better.

It really doesn't make you look good. Wow you can say mean things to a teenager...you must be a hero.

I am an internet superhero.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:42 AM
NismoTreeFittyZ

imo, everyone needs to spend less time b!tchn at people on these forums and more time driving your sweet z life is short
Old 06-29-2009, 10:44 AM
Flick Montana

Originally Posted by NismoTreeFittyZ
imo, everyone needs to spend less time b!tchn at people on these forums and more time driving your sweet z life is short
I work on a computer, not in my car. So this is my daily entertainment.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Spork

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
No they didn't. They have dumb parents. A smart parent doesn't buy an inexperienced kid a sports car. My parents were better.

What responsible parent would give their child a sports car that is dangerous to such a young, inexperienced driver? Those parents are the ones that are irresponsible.

The parents that make their children work for and buy their own stuff are the smart parents.

Of course, the young kids will always think, "My parents are better than yours because they spoil me, buy me things, and wipe my ***."
Old 06-29-2009, 10:50 AM
NismoTreeFittyZ

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
I work on a computer, not in my car. So this is my daily entertainment.
I guess in your case I'll make an exception I also work on a computer so I can relate
Old 06-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Flick Montana

Originally Posted by Spork

What responsible parent would give their child a sports car that is dangerous to such a young, inexperienced driver? Those parents are the ones that are irresponsible.

The parents that make their children work for and buy their own stuff are the smart parents.

Of course, the young kids will always think, "My parents are better than yours because they spoil me, buy me things, and wipe my ***."
Weren't you guys reading his posts? He's been driving since he was 15. He just turned 18 last week. That's 3 years of driving on different kinds of roads and even in different weather.

I bet he's Lewis Hamilton by now.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:56 AM
marcus sanders

Wow in case youve never been to japan it is cars and vans and the R33 was a hand me down in which i had to practice alot before he gave me the keys i dont see how he's not a responsible parent and how am i spoiled it was $4500 car not a damn ferrari and yes i can drive i dont do dumb stuff
Old 06-29-2009, 10:59 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by marcus sanders
Wow in case youve never been to japan it is cars and vans and the R33 was a hand me down in which i had to practice alot before he gave me the keys i dont see how he's not a responsible parent and how am i spoiled it was $4500 car not a damn ferrari and yes i can drive i dont do dumb stuff
You're like that little yippie dog that doesn't know when to stop.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:00 AM
Spork

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
Weren't you guys reading his posts? He's been driving since he was 15. He just turned 18 last week. That's 3 years of driving on different kinds of roads and even in different weather.

I bet he's Lewis Hamilton by now.
Damn, you're right.... sorry.

He is obviously a very experienced driver.

You got a 3.5gpa by not using periods or punctuation, eh?
Old 06-29-2009, 11:01 AM
marcus sanders

No hraesvelg u r u just dont let off im just young person trying to learn about the Z from older people who have 1 but God bless U
Old 06-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Flick Montana

No hraesvelg u r u just dont let off im just young person trying to learn about the Z from older people who have 1 but God bless U
Old 06-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

God bless U
It burns me when you say that.

Quick Reply: Wondering about the age of our Z owners