Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z Stands Out Toooo Much!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Twinturbo2800

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hear ya man,..... some a hole's hocked major luggies on my rx-8 at the ,all the other day, i was soooo friggen pissed
Old 06-22-2004, 09:28 PM
Phatmitzu

Originally posted by autois4pussies
...A BLACK SUPRA TT...His car is limited edition or some crap and its an amazing car...whats a good payback??

i need ideas...
I dont think limited edition comes with a TT model. Just v6. But thats not the point, you win, you WIN.

As for ideas...how bout make a T-shirt saying "I OWN xxxx's Supra all day, everyday" and wear it to school. LOL...that would be funny. What ever you do, dont hit him with your fist; hit him with your brain. Embarrassment hurts more than pain.

Just keep in mind that he might come back for more...

Old 06-22-2004, 11:28 PM
MrGoingdown305

The A-hole with the Supra is probably just jealous you got a new car while he has a used car (hehe). Your probably getting more attention around school with your car than he is with that 5+ y/o car. He is most likely jealous.

::Cough:: Put sugar in his gas tank ::Cough::
Old 06-22-2004, 11:44 PM
autois4pussies

haha awsome... thats a good idea

by the way wats sugar do? cant be good...

the only thing im worried about is that he might come back for more... if it is him...

i don't wana worry all the time and be all paranoid...

what i am going to do though for starters is such:
i have a couple of friends that want in on payback cause they are big Z fans and got nearly as pissed as i did when they found out/ saw.

One of em has this rat issue. To keep it short every summer his rat traps catch something cause his cat keeps tearing em up and bringing em in the house. What im gona do is take one of the dead rats (he caught one yesterday and i asked him to keep it). Its prolly badly rotted. What im gona do is get under his car at night and stick it in his AC duct. I might microwave it a bit at first just to make it extra special. By the next day it will have rotted nicely in there. And when he turns on the AC or lets outside air come in BAM!!!!!!!! Masterpiece... That smell he will not be able to get out for a while and it is just rancid to say the least.

dont ask. my friend has done this before as payback and it works. It just smells like the worst thing for the longest time. It is unberable to even sit in the car.

Im sorry but i think i deserve this a little bit
hey i could go psyco and do worse/permenant damage to him.
ill get some pics of the rat if i get a chance and his car...

ill have to find a good chance to do it, but it will be sometime this week...
Old 06-23-2004, 12:57 AM
Shift_350gt

What I don't understand is the fact that why would a spoiled kid like himself who owns a very low mileaged supra (shows the kid must know something about fast cars, why else would he have chosen an older car over other new vehicles such as, 350z, g35, rx8, m3 or maybe even 1 of em porsches.)

Why o why would he be jealoused of a Z when he knows he's got the better car? (just personal opinion, Z is a VERY NICE CAR, but I'd take a very well kept and low mileage Supra TT anyday....and i'm sure most of the enthusiasts on this fine forum would as well....)
Old 06-23-2004, 05:59 AM
NismoKid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Phatmitzu
I dont think limited edition comes with a TT model. Just v6. But thats not the point, you win, you WIN.

As for ideas...how bout make a T-shirt saying "I OWN xxxx's Supra all day, everyday" and wear it to school. LOL...that would be funny. What ever you do, dont hit him with your fist; hit him with your brain. Embarrassment hurts more than pain.

Just keep in mind that he might come back for more...

The Limited Editions are just the 1997 model years. They were made for the 15th anniversary of the Supra. Same engine/trans/etc as other Supras (more closely related to the '98 than other years though).

I suggest you do one of these three or any combination of them:

1) Cut his brake lines
2) Remove his lug nuts
3) Put dead animals all over his car

Last edited by NismoKid; 06-23-2004 at 06:22 AM.
Old 06-23-2004, 06:59 AM
RoadRagerInTherapy

Swap two of his spark plug cables... no harm done physically (so no chance for you to get arrested or sued)...

...and if the thing runs he'll have no idea what's causing his precious Supra to run like sh*t.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:29 AM
soupnazi1

Put a dead skunk too!

You might want to get some surveilance equipment, just in case the idiot trys something else.

Last edited by soupnazi1; 06-23-2004 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:41 AM
trash259

You know payback is a *****. Before you do anything, make 1000% sure it was him. Yes, my Z got hated on several times (egged, covered in sauce, spit on). I suspected several people, but I don't have concrete evidence. Ill tell you this...if I were to do something to these people I suspected and found out they had nothing to do with it....i would be the hater. Again...make sure it was him before you do anything.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:12 AM
MrGoingdown305

Originally posted by trash259
...make sure it was him before you do anything.
Yup, i forgot to mention this...bery bery important. Then when ur 90% sure, throw a Nismokid combo.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:14 AM
WayneTN

If you can prove he did it, prosecute him and make him pay for it.

If you can't prove he did it, fix your car and forget about it. Don't let him control your life. To get down on his level and do the same thing - or worse - is only asking for more trouble and who wants that? If you have to park outside, a security camera would be a good investment so that you can prove it - if there is a next time.

Your username tells me that you may have an attitude, and I don't care one way or another. But, if so, maybe there's more than just this guy that would like to get back at you. Maybe it wasn't even him.

$0.02
Old 06-23-2004, 10:12 AM
MRfire

Originally posted by Rayden2001
Ha,ha I get this a lot... I just smoke some tires for the chicks
Ya, and then you'll wonder why YOUR car got keyed while parked at your favorite eatery. Punk will no doubt remember your ride....remember. I don't drive like an idiot when in my lo-cal....other then that, I do

To the poster: Sorry about your ride man - that truly sucks. I seriously would not have bought my car without having a garage. It's time to move!
Old 06-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Rayden2001

[QUOTE]Originally posted by autois4pussies
[B]haha u guys are awsome

guess what, i got a tip off to who it was....

guess what, this ***** drives....

A BLACK SUPRA TT and it only has like 15,000. he is spoiled as hell...

now... i am 80% sure... i dont have too many people that hate me and i had my guesses...

he just hates me cause i ripped him a new one infront of school cause he is a spoiled idiot who cant drive. He screwed up 2-3 shift and i took off beautifully. He got owned and this was his revenge... Pretty pathetic... well ill find out for sure which wont be too hard.

"short of breaking him in half (i easily could) what do u think is a fair way to get back at him...

His car is limited edition or some crap and its an amazing car and i have more respect and pitty for it than him so im leaning against hurting it...

whats a good payback??

i need ideas
----------------------

I got an idea.... How about I come down there with my baseball bat and introduce it to his car and his face That piece of ****!! Just be 100% sure and do it smart.
What ever you do don't post anything about it on here because if someone that knows him see this on here, it can be used against you.

Last edited by Rayden2001; 06-23-2004 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Rayden2001

Originally posted by MRfire
Ya, and then you'll wonder why YOUR car got keyed while parked at your favorite eatery. Punk will no doubt remember your ride....remember. I don't drive like an idiot when in my lo-cal....other then that, I do

To the poster: Sorry about your ride man - that truly sucks. I seriously would not have bought my car without having a garage. It's time to move!
I don't leave my car anywhere alone.. I drive it to Ultimate Z, to the gas station{I even pay at the pump so I don't leave my car}, to some shows but I'm watching it or my friends are, then back to the garage where its secured. I don't dive my car much anymore since the custom paint job. I spend most of my time on my motorcycle or kicking some dirt up with my truck
But you are right, if it was my daily driver I would not do that. Otherwise I'll be laying some smack downs

Last edited by Rayden2001; 06-23-2004 at 10:35 AM.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:50 PM
ronald_m

Originally posted by autois4pussies

whats a good payback??

Put brake fluid on egg shell or plastic bag and throw it on his TT.
Old 06-23-2004, 04:52 PM
Reb1281

If this was the dark ages, you would be able to carve him up real nice. Just hearing that sucker scream would make me--I mean you--smile.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:10 PM
Mrtemp

Find out where he lives, take the neighbours hose, put it in his mail slot. Turn on the hose and let the fun ensue
Old 06-23-2004, 05:58 PM
ArthurKing

Put his **** in a vise, break off the handle and hand him a hacksaw...
Feed gasoline into his bloodstream and set him on fire from the inside out...
Old 06-23-2004, 11:21 PM
autois4pussies

wow.............................

ArthurKing

iono about ur first idea, but ur second sounds pretty crazy

u have a very um... how should i put this... interesting mind

haha keep em coming im getting good ideas
Old 06-24-2004, 12:07 AM
Chicken

Originally posted by FLdrifter
I considered a cover, but decided that would be asking for trouble
I was thinking of the same thing, and... thinking the same thing.

Quick Reply: Z Stands Out Toooo Much!!!