2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z Stands Out Toooo Much!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 06:02 AM
Traffic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by autois4pussies
haha awsome... thats a good idea

by the way wats sugar do? cant be good...
Dunno if anyone mentioned this yet, but sugar dissolves in the gas, then turns to caramel in the heat of combustion. The engine is destroyed.
Old 06-24-2004, 09:16 AM
RoadRagerInTherapy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Traffic
Dunno if anyone mentioned this yet, but sugar dissolves in the gas, then turns to caramel in the heat of combustion. The engine is destroyed.

This is very easy to diagnose as a cause of engine failure... and therefore very good evidence of intentional vandalism.

(i.e., if someone links you to it, it's easy to prove and you'll find yourself slapped with a criminal charge and a lawsuit)
Old 06-25-2004, 03:06 PM
ArthurKing

Haha autois4pussies, its all in good fun.
I hope everyone else here is joking around too... lol.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:25 PM
autois4pussies

haha wow

all i can say is vengance was and still is sweet

i dont think i will have any more problems

i never thought about that sugar thing being that bad...

i do have a cover and i usually put it on and was going to, but became destracted and forgot to.

this was a targeted attack and not something random so if my $200 car cover was on then i think they would stolen/torn up that too and made matters worse.

i have a driveway and a garage but its soooo damn steep that the Z scrapes bad, especially the front and the exhausts, so i always shed a tear when i am forced to take it up. (garbage day and stuff like that)
Old 07-03-2004, 09:07 PM
AZZGUY

Originally posted by freerad
Just got my Z back from the paint shop after somone scratched it at the mall. I'll never get even with the person who did it but life will somehow!
Yes, what goes around, comes around!! And sometimes very soon.
Old 07-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Pusha_Z

haha wow

all i can say is vengance was and still is sweet

Details?
Old 07-03-2004, 11:02 PM
autois4pussies

well i dont wana say much so i dont get identified.

i have enough respect for his CAR (none for him) not to do anything perminant.

A friend of mine keeps catching fairly large rats in his mouse trap. soo i didnt let them go to waste. took two of them and i slit em open (after blood had emptied) and after they had dried a bit and started to rot in the sun i took them and microwaved them for a couple of minutes to make it even better. if u can't visualize wat microwaved rottend rat carcass looks like then let me tell u the smell is just the worst i have ever smelled.

i looked up the schematic for his car and found the location of the ac duct under his car. In the middle of the night my friends and i wraped the rats in plastic wrap (not completly covered) and got under his car and stuffed them both inside the duct not too far but a good deal. Then with a lighter i lit the plastic raps so that the rotten stench would be able to dissapate inside his car without doing any damage to the actual ac duct. it was clean, quick, and planned and went well. later found out that he threw up when he jumped into his car the next day because it was so bad. he had to leave his car open and fish out the remains of our presents. job was done and his car will smell horrible for a good while.

serving as a good reminder to him.

hah i prolly said too much but oh well (dont tell)
Old 07-04-2004, 03:33 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Now you really have to follow up on this story...! I know that you'd want to see his face during the next heat wave that warrants A/C
Old 07-04-2004, 06:42 AM
Rayden2001

well i dont wana say much so i dont get identified.

i have enough respect for his CAR (none for him) not to do anything perminant.

A friend of mine keeps catching fairly large rats in his mouse trap. soo i didnt let them go to waste. took two of them and i slit em open (after blood had emptied) and after they had dried a bit and started to rot in the sun i took them and microwaved them for a couple of minutes to make it even better. if u can't visualize wat microwaved rottend rat carcass looks like then let me tell u the smell is just the worst i have ever smelled.

i looked up the schematic for his car and found the location of the ac duct under his car. In the middle of the night my friends and i wraped the rats in plastic wrap (not completly covered) and got under his car and stuffed them both inside the duct not too far but a good deal. Then with a lighter i lit the plastic raps so that the rotten stench would be able to dissapate inside his car without doing any damage to the actual ac duct. it was clean, quick, and planned and went well. later found out that he threw up when he jumped into his car the next day because it was so bad. he had to leave his car open and fish out the remains of our presents. job was done and his car will smell horrible for a good while.

serving as a good reminder to him.

hah i prolly said too much but oh well (dont tell)
......... you dirty little rat
Old 07-04-2004, 08:30 AM
Bobg

Your name says your IQ and why you were a target
Old 07-04-2004, 08:50 AM
Rayden2001

^ooohhh... that hurts .... yeah he needs to change his name, he said he wanted to, but he would have to create a new user, he gets a lot of crap for having that name. But he should of know he was gonna get burnt for having it.
Old 07-04-2004, 09:01 AM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

you know, i hope he and his friends dont read this forum at all lol. and i bet its gonna be easy to find you did it when he finds the rat and knows ur friend has a rat fetish. too many loose ends to this.

if you're gonna play dirty you have to be smart about it. give him a few months so he thinks he's scott free. (unless you're pressing charges, do that asap). in the meantime u can plan something dirty and not publish it online. then BAM. execute the mission.

since he sounds like a jerk, he probably pisses off lots of other ppl and has many enemies. the best time to execute would be soon after he pisses someone off big time. then they'll be your scapegoats but they won't get in trouble cause they'll all have alibis yada yada yada.
Old 07-04-2004, 09:11 AM
Pusha_Z

hahahaah autoisforpussies thats the way to do it! ahahah im still laughing about that. Genius, just genius ahahah I wouldnt microwave **** in that nuker anymore though, but a small price to pay for justice ahaha
Old 07-04-2004, 01:07 PM
autois4pussies

people like Bobg annoy me, but i get that a lot. this sn was ment as a temporary joke at a friend but i didnt bother to change it and if i do i dont want to lose my contacts.

im glad u guys enjoyed it cause i sure did. It is summer and in LA that usually registers high 90s even 100s often times when it really gets going so it wa just a well thought out plan

EnthuZiastDrive i couldnt stop laughing. im gona make fun of him for his "rat fetish now". haha

im not worried about him reading on this forum at all.

if he had so little respect for the Z to do wat he did then i dont think he would care to come here
Old 07-05-2004, 07:11 AM
NOBI

ok, here is what you do, it this simple. get a 50 gallon (standard trash can) fill it with water out of his hose. lean the can up against this ***** door, ring the doorbell and run away. that simple. the ***** comes to open the door and gets 50 gallons of cold water all over him and his house. you laugh, he cries, no ones car was harmed. sheer brilliance