Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

A Swedish New Mexican?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2002, 06:56 PM
jeffw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that loser deserves to have a complaint filed with the sys admin for his network. I'm sure his boss would love to know that he's using the network to play pranks....
--
Jeff
Old 06-11-2002, 10:22 PM
DIGItonium

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Does that amount to...

saved bandwidth?

Pointless POS access trying to get attention. You save bandwidth by banning him and the company IP, right?
Old 06-12-2002, 02:45 AM
blackknight

Two ?'s Jman?

1. Who is this ZISME fellow/person/dude/gal everyone's been talking about? It sounds like the freakin' Oracle from the Matrix or Yoda?

2. Why so hard on that previous person and that entire company with that IP address? Isn't it possible that they could have mistakenly picked this ZISME name by coincidence? What happened to warnings?

Thanks.
Old 06-12-2002, 02:52 AM
Zboy

Originally posted by blackknight
Two ?'s Jman?

1. Who is this ZISME fellow/person/dude/gal everyone's been talking about? It sounds like the freakin' Oracle from the Matrix or Yoda?

2. Why so hard on that previous person and that entire company with that IP address? Isn't it possible that they could have mistakenly picked this ZISME name by coincidence? What happened to warnings?

Thanks.
Zisme is a person who posts on Zcar.com. He works for nissan and has given some nice inside info or hints towards the 350Z. He is one of the few posters that can be trusted upon for valid info.

You can throw out the coincidence speculation in this case because the same fake Dyno chart that he posted here was also posted by him at Zcar.com using "Zis1me". Note the "1' instead of "I" to fake it.

Having said that, it does kinda suck for someone else in this company who might be totally unaware of all this and just wants to browse my350Z.com. He/she will have to suffer because of this fake person.
Old 06-12-2002, 02:55 AM
blackknight

Hmmm. Thanks. I guess.