Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
View Poll Results: If you own a Z with Frost Leather interior, how satisfied are you with your decision
Love it!
65.42%
It's alright.
14.02%
Indifferent
4.67%
Not so great.
10.28%
Dear God, what have I done?!
5.61%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

owners of frost interior, thumbs up or down

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2002, 07:44 AM
irishfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It looks fantastic in my CS Touring - I was very nervous about it until I saw Abyss's pix, then I knew I was okay. Now that I have it in person, I'm thrilled.
Old 11-08-2002, 07:42 PM
z461

My first car ordered was a Silver on frost, I thought it was allright, until I sat in a silver on black... The SIlver on frost looks sort of nice at first, because it's such a light color, HOWEVER, next to a black interior it looks like it's mismatched, the black/frost/silver combo just doesn't work and the slightly darker frost center console looks cheap. The black interior makes the car look infinitely better. This was also the general consensus of customers at Nissan Of El Monte where they had 2 Z's in (one w/ frost and one w/ black).
Old 11-08-2002, 07:54 PM
Boomer

Default Re: Brickyard with Frost is a Great Combination

Originally posted by C Ray Z
I have the frost interior and do not regreat it at all. It is really nice with the dark color outside colors. It also is well set with the various shades of the carpets.

You fiends, Brickyard w/Frost is awesome! The dark red metallic is perfect for the frost, because of the contrast it brings. First, you see the beautiful dark red and then you open the door into silver light! Absolutely a religious experience, mere words can't express it properly. The ultimate icon!
Old 11-08-2002, 08:37 PM
daytona350z

Default Re: Looks good with Blue...

Originally posted by atcga
At least I think it does.
oh heck yea it looks good with blue!!!
check out my smile!!
Attached Thumbnails owners of frost interior, thumbs up or down-resize-of-image041.jpg  
Old 11-09-2002, 10:15 AM
abz123

Not all of the interior is frost? I notice in those pictures that the center console, instrument panel and wheel are charcoal. How does that look in person? It kinda stands out in the pictures.

I too thought about the frost but chickened out since there where no pictures at the time I ordered.
Old 11-10-2002, 02:47 PM
Boomer

Default frost interior

Originally posted by abz123
Not all of the interior is frost? I notice in those pictures that the center console, instrument panel and wheel are charcoal. How does that look in person? It kinda stands out in the pictures.

I too thought about the frost but chickened out since there where no pictures at the time I ordered.
The center console is not charcoal, it is a dark gray and the door panels are a medium sharkskin grey and the seats are silver grey. It all goes together quite well if you appreciate contrast, if you don't, you probably won't like it. I and a number of others here like it.
Old 11-11-2002, 12:22 PM
luvthez

Default frost seating

I have to agree with Boomer, I saw five Z's today in the same showroom with several different interior color combos.....to be honest other than my love for the exotic looks of the orange/black combination the frost/brickyard combination was very classy looking.....anyone thinking about this combination will surely be pleased.
Old 11-15-2002, 05:19 PM
Pooh2002
Charter Member #30

The Frost/Brickyard combination works very well. All of the colors go well together in a very harmonious way. The Frost interior includes light gray on the rear strut tower and on the partition behind the seats as well as a light gray mat on the floor below the strut tower. The lighter colors in these areas make the inside of the car a lot more open feeling. I am blown away by the combination.

Of course, all of this is a matter of personal preference. I have seen the dark interior/Brickyard combination and can understand why some folks would prefer that - If you are undecided, find an example of each of the combinations you are considering. Each combination has a distinct feel.
Old 01-05-2003, 10:17 AM
iris

Default Re: Re: Brickyard with Frost is a Great Combination

Originally posted by Boomer
You fiends, Brickyard w/Frost is awesome! The dark red metallic is perfect for the frost, because of the contrast it brings. First, you see the beautiful dark red and then you open the door into silver light! Absolutely a religious experience, mere words can't express it properly. The ultimate icon!
Ditto what Boomer said. Brickyard and Frost - rare (?) and awesome. I think it might be too early to really get good responses on the whole wear and tear issue though.

I did see a burnt orange interior at the LA Auto Show yesterday - not that much orange, but it was better than I thought it would be ("burnt orange" is not too sexy IMO). I forgot the outside color (!) - think it was CS.
Old 01-08-2003, 12:04 PM
Maximus9783

I love it with my Daytona Blue.......it's a great contrast when you open the doors, and compare it to the blue. It does get dirty pretty easy, but if you clean it all the time, like I do, that's only a small price to pay for good looks.
Old 02-06-2003, 03:46 PM
Slexis200

yeah obviously the negative votes are probobly comming from non-owners...... Though it does say he wants owners opinions, i gave it the one below the worst. I dont own a white interior, but i dont like it very much. Its not terrible, just not as nice as black with burnt orange........ I doubt anyone who bought white interior is going to say they dont like it now..... very few if any! They atleast have to pretend to there selves its nice or maybe they like it, but obviously, thats why they bought it!
Old 02-07-2003, 10:26 PM
fisherprice

I have been waiting to pick up a Brickyard w/Frost since they announced the colors.
I have waivered between Daytona, or White but something keeps pulling me back to brickyard.

Hopefully I am 2 weeks away from picking one up.

Great topic.

Can I ask the people that own frost what they use to keep the insides clean??
Old 02-08-2003, 02:49 PM
Boomer

Originally posted by fisherprice
I have been waiting to pick up a Brickyard w/Frost since they announced the colors.
I have waivered between Daytona, or White but something keeps pulling me back to brickyard.

Hopefully I am 2 weeks away from picking one up.

Great topic.

Can I ask the people that own frost what they use to keep the insides clean??
Saddle soap and a little leather conditioner works fine. I bought a new product by Armorall, leather cleaner/conditioner wipes, works well so far. I have a Brickyard/Frost, you won't be sorry if you choose it.
Old 02-08-2003, 07:05 PM
spinninbackfist

I'd have to say I love mine, To me it's the cleanest and tightest out of all. But hey if its in a Z it's tight anyway.......lol
Old 07-26-2003, 06:48 PM
Z YA LTR

Heres my DB with some burnt orange leather. Sorry if its kinda off topic.

--Josh
Attached Thumbnails owners of frost interior, thumbs up or down-1.jpg